Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Either program can use custom assets. Some people cant use Renpy because code confuses them. Especially if they have never seen it. Makes sense right? Not everyone can code. Or is it that you wanted to make a post that makes you sound like a Dick?
Either way is cool.
To be fair.. Programming in Python is like having a Ghetto kid that didnt bother following along in class write your essay for you.

Python is just.. So unorganised... Sure its lightweight.. But only in the same way a boat is lightweight because it threw away all its life rafts and life preservers xD

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
Can we get a moment of silence for all the renders that will be wasted on this shit game

MeatWaffle

Sep 27, 2017
Can we get a moment of silence for all the renders that will be wasted on this shit game
Sure thing... we can have it on the page where you post your game...Wait where is your game? Oh.. you don't have one. I see you just came to shit on someone else's work instead of producing your own. ok. Perhaps make your own game and realize how hard it actually is. Just a thought.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sure thing... we can have it on the page where you post your game...Wait where is your game? Oh.. you don't have one. I see you just came to shit on someone else's work instead of producing your own. ok. Perhaps make your own game and realize how hard it actually is. Just a thought.
Just going to point out that having a game does not mean it's exempt from criticism.

None of us here have ever developed a AAA game yet I bet everyone has shat on one at some point.

How many actors do we have here?

Probably none but we've all shit on a film.

Singers?

No?

We've shit on songs though.

You get the point. Developing a game is hard, still doesn't mean it won't get shit on if it aint that good.

Reactions: MrJ and ponyguy

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I was an Extra in a few flicks back in the late 90s/Early 00's... does this give me carte blanche to complain?

I was also a performing muscian for a while... in high school... can I complain about music too?

EEEE, this is going to be so much fun! Let me tell you my opinions on Modern Comedy films......

Ahem. No games yet though.... curses, I must withold my opnions!

(though honestly, I'm usually a huge apologist for devs. Coding is hard and I've cursed and cryed at my screen a few times while trying to get messy code to compile. It takes a lot for a dev to really tick me off.)

Reactions: Gomly1980

MeatWaffle

Sep 27, 2017
Just going to point out that having a game does not mean it's exempt from criticism.

None of us here have ever developed a AAA game yet I bet everyone has shat on one at some point.

Probably none but we've all shit on a film.

Singers?

No?

We've shit on songs though.

You get the point. Developing a game is hard, still doesn't mean it won't get shit on if it aint that good.
True. But shitting on someones game is not constructive criticism its just an infantile response to jealousy. They see a game that isn't as good as some of the others, so they shit on it to make themselves feel better about there own inadequacies. In reality they just point out how much of a dick they really are. Its even more hilarious when you consider most of the "games" on this site are little more than Interactive novels. More a kin to a choose your own adventure novel than an actual game.

Reactions: I_want_sleep

faaack

Oct 20, 2017
I can't believe it... I'm stuck in a game which is supposed to show me some titties. Now after 30 Minutes i can't kill that fat rat right in the dungeon... and i can't exit the dungeon to get more bandages... I'm left totally baffled with my trousers down and a hard one... ffs
There were other plans planed.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I can't believe it... I'm stuck in a game which is supposed to show me some titties. Now after 30 Minutes i can't kill that fat rat right in the dungeon... and i can't exit the dungeon to get more bandages... I'm left totally baffled with my trousers down and a hard one... ffs
You've got walkthrough on page 1 and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ponyguy and faaack

faaack

Oct 20, 2017
That's a fast response. Alright! Thanks Dude!
I just wanted to share my frustration, i've never been stuck in such an situation before. lel
Since there is no titties i can let this game deleted.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.15 free from his side

win:

mac:

He have 3 patrons on his side stand 0.25 is out for patrons so I don´t know if this is true.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
Author fixed this in new version, i has already tested.

You've got walkthrough on page 1 and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For 0.01a that true. For 0.015 not actual, and of course not actual for 0.025

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
I just complied 0.015, looks better, but it just expansion. Author just add two scene with boobs and fix some bugs. Nice boobs by the way.

If someone decide pay for new version. I will be wait for his opinion. I'm thinking to support him, but have some worries.

It will be a bad if a game with potentially good story and nice arts is tip up heels without support.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I just complied 0.015, looks better, but it just expansion. Author just add two scene with boobs and fix some bugs. Nice boobs by the way.

If someone decide pay for new version. I will be wait for his opinion. I'm thinking to support him, but have some worries.

It will be a bad if a game with potentially good story and nice arts is tip up heels without support.
Can you tell me how I can get out the room? I can only use the pc and see the gallery. I played with the gallery buttons see no different.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
Can you tell me how I can get out the room? I can only use the pc and see the gallery. I played with the gallery buttons see no different.
That is end of 0.015 version. Difference between 0.01 and 0.015 is only two scenes and some bug fix. Autor already published new version, but 0.025 only for patrons.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
For an adult game , this fighting logic is the worst of nonsense in any game . Huh wasted nearly 2 hrs of playing not even one single nude pictures or animations scene for the game . Fighting logic is the damn worst . TP / power rage reduces from one battle to another is crap fight . And no health increase scenario . This is not an adult / sex game . This is just basic worst fight game without no logic in wining a battle .This is the 1st demo release - don't even think about playing this ...