Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So, we are suposed to lose battle against bandits at parking lot? I beat boss twice and yet it shows that I've lost .
Seems so but to me that is one of the few failings this game had for me, I will try again later though when the Rage bug is fixed. The only 4a i can find is only the executable

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't like it neither. And when I saw that it's needed 3-4 hits to kill single rat (without misses) i was very dissapointed. After I saw that rat boss i modified myself to inflict 2-4k damage in single hit.
Game in it's "original" state is completely annoying and unplayable. At least for me.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Same here the first time I ever played this and saw how fricken rigged the battles were I opened up the save file and made them superman the battle by the convenience store is a rigged battle and I think it's rigged to make you fail but you can always open the save file back up and give yourself another raise.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Same here the first time I ever played this and saw how fricken rigged the battles were I opened up the save file and made them superman the battle by the convenience store is a rigged battle and I think it's rigged to make you fail but you can always open the save file back up and give yourself another raise.
yes it is rigged, you WILL ALWAYS lose that battle, it's the first time you decide which way to go and that's why either way you still lose, to make you lose your cash so you have to get a job and work for gojira the manager.. you have this type of thing is many other kinds of games, just a normal game mechanic, annoying cuz you lose and lose your money but at least your ass stays virgin!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
After the battle I just gave my player a raise to get back the money that was stolen and then some so they shouldn't have to work ever again.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
After the battle I just gave my player a raise to get back the money that was stolen and then some so they shouldn't have to work ever again.
hehe me too
but still have to work to progress the story

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
yes it is rigged, you WILL ALWAYS lose that battle, it's the first time you decide which way to go and that's why either way you still lose, to make you lose your cash so you have to get a job and work for gojira the manager.. you have this type of thing is many other kinds of games, just a normal game mechanic, annoying cuz you lose and lose your money but at least your ass stays virgin!
True that the mechanic is used so often but I feel if you beat the prick twice you should win and force that so called agent to eat his own hat lol or the very least let him play with the spiders

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This here is.. a huge pile of crap. To put it mildly. This feeling is enhanced when i read the guy's page, saying "..but adult games usually have something that did not suit me: story, characters or something else and main thing that good adult games is always not enough."
Story?? He talks about freaking story??? The story is that i die during cheking out apartments because a fat madman who suppose to be the real estate agent locks me up in abandoned houses and have to fight for my fucking life with spiders and rats while he laughs outside the door and when i manage to fight my way outside... I just consider this perfectly normal and follow the obviously demented highwayman (who is too coward to kill us with a knife obviously) into another such friggin' death trap and i do it all over.. after i hand over the money because he say that humaneating rats are after the money but chill, just give him the money, then fight my way through them but everything is fine! And i do! Because i have no problem with this! And die under flesheating waves of rats...

So now i could restart the game because i didn't save because i didn't want to believe that i can actually die during apartment buyin in downtown where kids are playing next to us with an agent who wanna openly kill us while he expected our mother! Her own agency set this up for her but since we arrived oh sure lets kill her son! That will surely persuade her to settle here! Because we have demented realestate agents and stuff! WtF!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The real estate agent is a crook. Why do you think they never heard of them at the place you were suppose to meet them at and why they wanted to leave right away? He locked you in there in hopes that you would die and he could get your money but the dev has no clue on proper RPG battles and made those little pests too OP but if you alter your save file and increase your players attack and defense you'll get through it fine.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
This here is.. a huge pile of crap. To put it mildly. This feeling is enhanced when i read the guy's page, saying "..but adult games usually have something that did not suit me: story, characters or something else and main thing that good adult games is always not enough."
Story?? He talks about freaking story??? The story is that i die during cheking out apartments because a fat madman who suppose to be the real estate agent locks me up in abandoned houses and have to fight for my fucking life with spiders and rats while he laughs outside the door and when i manage to fight my way outside... I just consider this perfectly normal and follow the obviously demented highwayman (who is too coward to kill us with a knife obviously) into another such friggin' death trap and i do it all over.. after i hand over the money because he say that humaneating rats are after the money but chill, just give him the money, then fight my way through them but everything is fine! And i do! Because i have no problem with this! And die under flesheating waves of rats...

So now i could restart the game because i didn't save because i didn't want to believe that i can actually die during apartment buyin in downtown where kids are playing next to us with an agent who wanna openly kill us while he expected our mother! Her own agency set this up for her but since we arrived oh sure lets kill her son! That will surely persuade her to settle here! Because we have demented realestate agents and stuff! WtF!

you do know you do not have to fight the spiders or rats? you can just click escape

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
you do know you do not have to fight the spiders or rats? you can just click escape
It didn't worked for me ,because "ecape" option is unclickable. Grey letters which can not be clicked on. Same as special power attack 80TP. I also solved problem by increasing player stats.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Look, even now when i'm calmed down i feel totally duped. As i've already mentioned, have you seen the guy's post on the patreon page? About serious story, interesting rpg? Because thats that what i checked out and expected to see at least some level of reason when i started this game.

What i've got is.. situations that shouldn't have happened the firt place. It has the feeling that the guy was obessed with the idea to plunge you into fighting right off the bat but had no clue how to implement it a way that would befit an otherwise harmless situation so he basically raped aformentioned situation and turned into one that makes no sense at all. On many levels.
Lets just say that when you wanna do an action rpg you just don't try/need to make every little single moment of it a fighting scene. There is no reason (or excuse) to turn a simple thing like buying a home into a mindless grind of fightring critters and solving silly little puzzles (like choose between buttons that are on the floor in would-be homes). It makes no sense, even if the agent is a crook. A crooked agent won't set up elaborate deathtraps. Because, frankly, if he had the manpower and resources to do this.. he won't play demented games with a 18yrs. old boy to get his momeny. Why the hell not just rough up him in an alley with his gang and take his money. Simple isnt it?

What we got is a pointless, senseles, mindless grind of dungeon crawling... under the pretence of buying a flat in the middle of living areas of a nice little town. Basically he didn't have to do this at all. Shouldn't have done it, is the more accure way putting this. This isn't the thing that makes a game a true rpg, even a fighting one. This is just very bad storytelling, very poor idea about rpgs, very stereotipical (in the wrong way) usage of the rpgmaker engine. It really feels like he did this because he could. Because choosing rpgmaker should mean one should clutter it with fighting all over the place from day#1.:test3:

Its no fun. Just vastly annoying. I have to let go of the story and dialogues because they are just absurd reasoning. But if i let go of the story (which he promised the first place) then what remains? Killgrindkillgrindkillgrind.. oh wait some lewds?.. lets get back to killgrindkillgrindkillgrind. This is my problem.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
It didn't worked for me ,because "ecape" option is unclickable. Grey letters which can not be clicked on. Same as special power attack 80TP. I also solved problem by increasing player stats.
Because you play in older version. Now you can complete intro only with one fight (with rat boss, but it a little dificult because ability is broken, that is strange because in previos version work fine). You can Escape from rat fight, don't know how with another, not try. Last version 0.04.

Look, even now when i'm calmed down i feel totally duped. As i've already mentioned, have you seen the guy's post on the patreon page? About serious story, interesting rpg? Because thats that what i checked out and expected to see at least some level of reason when i started this game.
I saw and i don't don't undestand what a you talking about, because i don't find where he promiced super RPG with realistic story. I can say more, if you play more you will see that is some type of urban fantasy story with some angel\demon staff.

From his page about the game "I am currently working on Virgintown, a mix of adult visual novel and sandbox with RPG elements (game based on RPG maker)."

But if i let go of the story (which he promised the first place) then what remains? Killgrindkillgrindkillgrind.. oh wait some lewds?..
I have feeling that we play in diferent games. From last update you must fight only with rat boss . You can lose and this will be not the end and from some of them you can just escape. More than that you don't need fight with them. I don't know why you try kill everyone.

And this is not the first day, this just intro, that you can skip in begining. You'll find Grind, but of another sort.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Welcome!
Nice to see you on my Patreon page! Let me introduce myself! You can call me Mr HM.

I always loved playing games especially Adult Games, but adult games usually have something that did not suit me: story, characters or something else and main thing that good adult games is always not enough. Therefore, I created the Horny Monster project where you will can find few more good adult game.

My hope is that in due time, Horny Monster can transform from a one-man project into a full-fledged adult game studio! I am currently working on Virgintown, a mix of adult visual novel and sandbox with RPG elements (game based on RPG maker). Your choices in game influence on plot.

Reactions: Ennoch

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Same. Key word: Boss, but is a 7 digit numbers combination and I couldn't find anything where I was allowed to go.

EDIT: 2151919
Where should we get the Nmbr Combi from cause nothing in Boss says 2151919!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If I'm not mistaken you have to find the code in a different room while trying to escape the place.