Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
Do I have to take the VARs from the parent folder in the Mega Pack or do they work even if they are not in the main folder of the Addon Package? With sub-folders you still have a bit of an overview in the system.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Do I have to take the VARs from the parent folder in the Mega Pack or do they work even if they are not in the main folder of the Addon Package? With sub-folders you still have a bit of an overview in the system.
VaM will recursively list vars in any directory under AddonsPackage so you can safely put your var files in subdirectories.

Reactions: Anon2469

pbam

May 22, 2018
Great work on the torrent pack. Though a few like club julze could use some instructions because they don't come with the music for some scenes. gonna seed this for a couple of months at least.

Galin

May 5, 2017
is it possible to convert a json scene file by simply editing it in a text editor?
Yes, as long you don't destroy the structure...
Make a Backup first!

For my slow Computer, I erase some atoms sometimes, or extract a look from large scenes.
I prefer notepad ++ for this, in the right View, I load a simple look, in the left View the scene, now I can erase everything I don't need for the look from the scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: psofos

alphaddict

Jan 16, 2018
I imagine this is a problem for all VAM users, but is everyone else's scene browser an ugly mess? I've got a bunch of "meta" and other random json files with no thumbnails. I'm almost exclusively using VARs. Anyone have any solutions? I'm hoping in 2.0 that we have a much better way of organizing scenes.

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
I imagine this is a problem for all VAM users, but is everyone else's scene browser an ugly mess? I've got a bunch of "meta" and other random json files with no thumbnails. I'm almost exclusively using VARs. Anyone have any solutions? I'm hoping in 2.0 that we have a much better way of organizing scenes.
This is an issue for me as well, including the "meta" files spontaneously appearing out of the aether. Though, a large part of the issue is makers distributing looks as scenes instead of appearance presets. You end up getting like 50 scenes that are just the character floating in an empty space and they can't be deleted without individually going into each VAR...

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
This VR_50_Shades post states that it is FREE, but you can not download it without becoming a patron. Which I believe cost money per month. Crazy3DModeler has also moved her free stuff to discord a while back. The only way to get access to the free stuff on her discord is by becoming a patron? WTF is even going on!?

Also SupaRioAmeteur do the same shit.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2019
The meta files usually come up from using .vac files
you will also end up with duplicates because the .vac and the .json will both show up
You can hide anything that you don't want to see
but you have to do each one individually
and if you need to find it later there is a 'show hidden' tick box
I always hide all the meta and duplicates as they show up
so I don't get flooded with meta files

Reactions: alphaddict
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes