Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonim0use

Sep 15, 2019
Hi, to thank you all for sharing stuff, I would like to give you my Golden Princess :love:
But I'm noob at creating vars, so if u'r interested I'll give it a try.
Bye !

GoldenPrincess.jpg

Edit:

Here we go !
Morphs and textures are a modified version of Mimi by 0eshii
Clothes are from various content such as St3nzelo, N1al, 50Sh4des...

Last edited:

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
There's no way I'm downloading the entire torrent given that most of it isn't worth archival for me, but I've been seeding the parts that I have downloaded since it went up.

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
WE NEED MORE SEEDERS!!! - PLEASE???
I've been downloading for over 24 hours and I'm only at 79%
41 peers and only 1 seeder
I think maybe some users are being throttle from their ISP. I see many average DL rate is around 1 MB/s. Many ISP over sell their slots for internet access and throttle unpopular/unwanted protocol packets to crap speeds (Deep Packet Inspection). If they see you are asking for youtube/netflix vids = max DL rate | ftp/smtp/bittorrent = low speeds. If you have a decent VPN that allows SSL/SSH protocol on higher ports over 20000, it will ecrypt and make all packets into tcp and seem like you are remote desktop into a workplace so you will get max DL rate. You can do simple test on your own. DL a Linux distro through torrent and record speeds. Then under same conditions, SSL/SSH tunnel the torrent again and see if speed stays the same or goes faster. If ISP doesn't throttle, then you speeds will be much slower since you are doing multiple encryptions and that adds delays. But if it goes faster then it's proof your ISP is scanning your packets and slowing you down on purpose since you are not doing normal internet behavor.

Also many are just DL parts of the torrent so it degrades the swarm but it is fine since it is asking a lot for everyone to DL the entire pack and use HD space for things they will never use. Just a reminder please seed minimum a ratio of 1.4 - 2.0. That will help big time for everyone.

Hitamaru

May 24, 2019
hi everyone so another link is empty the Micky look Guys there is the link free but is empty =( someone could re up ?

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
I think maybe some users are being throttle from their ISP. I see many average DL rate is around 1 MB/s. Many ISP over sell their slots for internet access and throttle unpopular/unwanted protocol packets to crap speeds (Deep Packet Inspection). If they see you are asking for youtube/netflix vids = max DL rate | ftp/smtp/bittorrent = low speeds. If you have a decent VPN that allows SSL/SSH protocol on higher ports over 20000, it will ecrypt and make all packets into tcp and seem like you are remote desktop into a workplace so you will get max DL rate. You can do simple test on your own. DL a Linux distro through torrent and record speeds. Then under same conditions, SSL/SSH tunnel the torrent again and see if speed stays the same or goes faster. If ISP doesn't throttle, then you speeds will be much slower since you are doing multiple encryptions and that adds delays. But if it goes faster then it's proof your ISP is scanning your packets and slowing you down on purpose since you are not doing normal internet behavor.

Also many are just DL parts of the torrent so it degrades the swarm but it is fine since it is asking a lot for everyone to DL the entire pack and use HD space for things they will never use. Just a reminder please seed minimum a ratio of 1.4 - 2.0. That will help big time for everyone.
Some of us have seedboxes. They're cheap. I've been using Feral for years and it's like $10/month for unlimited speed and bandwidth.

skaterr33

Dec 27, 2019
hi. did someone got it hands on this one? would be great if someone could share it

alastres

Mar 25, 2018
Hi, I want to say thanks for the huge work you are doing in this thread and the torrent.
I will not download it becauseI'm afraid of the consequences of the "enemies made".
The easy way out of this its simply contribute economically on the patreons, and I will definetly try it.
Anyway, I downloaded some stuff you linked in the comments and its far beyond awesome.
Thanks everybody.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WetZoner

CommanderGek

Nov 9, 2020
Guys, of course there isn't a lot of seeds.
There is a lot of people that only wants some files and not the whole thing. Calm down.

This is what i got right now:
View attachment 953166

EDIT: And please, stop using uTorrent.
Just use qBittorrent, Deluge or Transmission.
Thanks for the info on uTorrent, just uninstalled. :)

MorningWoodyZ

Apr 23, 2020
I went from 16GB to 40GB and it didn't help that much actually. Reinstalled windows and this helped a bit. Now also reinstalled vam and only selectively copy vars that I like. I blacklist some vars which are insane also.
Could be that we had a major performance loss with var system as I can't remember having so much lag with older releases. Or windows updates, memory, file management, who knows with this black box OS.
Bad caching or memory references not released maybe. As you say, load 3 scenes in a row and.. you're dead. No disk activity, no excessive memory, nothing. Something funky going on.. The reset button in user preferences comes handy when you switch from a scene to another.
Using LFE Keyboard shortcuts somewhere?

• Hey there
Reactions: eponge
Jul 17, 2019
Guys, of course there isn't a lot of seeds.
There is a lot of people that only wants some files and not the whole thing. Calm down.

This is what i got right now:
View attachment 953166

EDIT: And please, stop using uTorrent.
Just use qBittorrent, Deluge or Transmission.
Looks like I'm not showing up on your tracker
I'm using qBit 4.3.1 and I've been at 100% since last night

I stopped using uTorrent when they started putting ads on it

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
WE NEED MORE SEEDERS!!! - PLEASE???
I've been downloading for over 24 hours and I'm only at 79%
41 peers and only 1 seeder
Keep in mind close to no one is going to download the whole thing, most people will never be considered true seeders even though they are effectively seeding what they were interested in.

myt000

Aug 21, 2018
uTorrent 1.8.2 (15327) has all the necessary functions in 267KB, no ads or other shit.
everything you need has already been done over 10 years ago, new software versions are just a new way to fuck you.

Last edited:
Reactions: boxia

Sir Digsbey

Mar 7, 2018
VAM Patreon Paywall Pack thumbnails

I thought it might be usefull to have a link with only thumbnails for the great content included in the torrent.
Grab it .

You can group images by keywords in Windows explorer:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy
There's some stuff there that's not in the torrent - or am I doing something wrong?

peterpan31

Jul 2, 2019
Hello every body,
just a big thank you so much for the torrent !
Some one said " i make a dream "...
And you just do it !
Thank for every body to share all.
I leave my computer all the night and day to share waht i already donwload.
Thank you for this present ! and sorry for my english.
Happy christmas from France.

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
There's some stuff there that's not in the torrent - or am I doing something wrong?
If you're using qBittorrent there should be a search bar under the files tab you can use. Some items are in the "MIXED VARS" folder and some are in odd folders because their author uses several different names.

Reactions: Sir Digsbey
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes