Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

bartstar

Dec 4, 2020
I went from 16GB to 40GB and it didn't help that much actually. Reinstalled windows and this helped a bit. Now also reinstalled vam and only selectively copy vars that I like. I blacklist some vars which are insane also.
Could be that we had a major performance loss with var system as I can't remember having so much lag with older releases. Or windows updates, memory, file management, who knows with this black box OS.
Bad caching or memory references not released maybe. As you say, load 3 scenes in a row and.. you're dead. No disk activity, no excessive memory, nothing. Something funky going on.. The reset button in user preferences comes handy when you switch from a scene to another.

So as soon as you start using VACs, Scenes and Textures or anything basically NOT a VAR you will notice serious performance hits. As I said before my ssd was part of my issue the other was vacs, textures and other garbage files that lazy creators just toss and duplicate over and over until your different folders are full of schmegma. If you can go to just VARs you will see very minor performance hits. Of course the unity engine this runs on is crap for vr and the way meshedvr implimented it and prevented Video Cards for being used also hurts.

anon20158

Jul 26, 2019
I know everyone is going on about the torrent, but does anyone got a var with the likeness of Gianna Michaels? Asking for a friend.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Guys, of course there isn't a lot of seeds.
There is a lot of people that only wants some files and not the whole thing. Calm down.

This is what i got right now:
View attachment 953166

EDIT: And please, stop using uTorrent.
Just use qBittorrent, Deluge or Transmission.
Damn dawg.. i know it, i just need to uninstall this garbage. I will use qBittorrent from now on, i see everyone using it. Thanks for the info man!

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Anyone's got LO's stuff, since Yiff party is down?

Yuka became free today and the 40yo version is really begging for a Yukata

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
Looks like I'm not showing up on your tracker
I'm using qBit 4.3.1 and I've been at 100% since last night

I stopped using uTorrent when they started putting ads on it
Don't worry, i have a limit of 50 connected pairs, we are much more than that. :)
uTorrent 1.8.2 (15327) has all the necessary functions in 267KB, no ads or other shit.
everything you need has already been done over 10 years ago, new software versions are just a new way to fuck you.
"New software versions are just a new way to fuck you."
That only applies to proprietary software, qBittorrent and Deluge will never have this problem, they are made by the community for the community, and you can see the source for yourself.
The torrent is so big that my software does not support the size over 2 mb..... can someone split the files??
Over 2mb? That's like... nothing. What file system and torrent client are you using?

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
Anyone's got LO's stuff, since Yiff party is down?

Yuka became free today and the 40yo version is really begging for a Yukata
All of their stuff (including their yukata coord) is in the torrent in the OP, it's loose files so you can pick and choose what to download.

Hello Everyone, what can I do if I want clothes only from the 363go torrent ? Thank you for the repplies!
Check the last few pages, someone posted a zip with only thumbnails so you can see what's what and then only download the stuff you want.

Reactions: PlecoBeco
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes