Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
If you use a clean version of VAM where you ONLY have the content you want to convert into .var format (as in, just grab the custom/clothing/female folder and put it in), then you can repackage it into a .var really quickly. Just grab each folder per clothing item, load by folder in the var packager, name it, and package.
That is not a bad idea. I will try that on my other pc. Thanks

[EDIT]
I am also about to start working on porting Cyberpunk characters. Also the females from the game "House Party" .

Last edited:
Reactions: Malika456

tracerhater

May 29, 2017
Anyone having problems with patreon and anonfile .var files downloading as zips instead of vars? Wasn't always the case, just started happening to me a week ago.

user330033

Nov 3, 2020
It seems it is easier to make vars with old vac and loose legacy files. Vars that contain any presets needs manual editing to remove old link to original var. I have been trying to make a guide so others can create vars of the old content but many variables to consider. If there was a script (nudge nudge, wink wink) that scan content of preset files like *.vap and *.vaj for example and remove reference link and leave only the resource filename without directory location, it might make this a breeze.

With that out of the way, I bring you more slabs of meat for your insatiable hunger to consume. I decided to make Mega Morph pack with rare morphs like HFS fantasy, foot morphs, teeth and the special Dark vam amputee morphs. Over 3k morphs! Got tired of seeing so many dupe morphs in the packs I am pounding together and figured my morph pack and varbsorb will make trimming them down faster and easier.

I also made "Electric Dreams" into a var! No dupes in his/her stuff. Talent lost to the ages. The hair might need adjusting since it was made before the hair auto scale. I left most settings original so you can see what he/she was dealing with.

Enjoy the fresh cuts.

Morphs Pack & Electric Dreams in VAR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for making this, however my ISP blocks torrent traffic, could someone please upload this on anon or mega?

Would be very grateful :)

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
I was looking through my in game clothing folder and backup #1 for rare "and/or unobtainable these days" clothing items to convert to var. I just noticed that I have 529 folders inside my Custom/Clothing/Female folder alone. My Logan folder is 20.8 GB by it self. This is getting out of hand. There must be a faster way to convert these files to var. I am going to be here a while.

Just a FYI, when I first started getting into VaM, I used to extract the vac files, place the files directly into their proper folder locations, then fix the links in all of the json files. It definitely increased load times, but at the cost of an expanding VaM folder. That is why there are so many items in my VaM, in case you were wondering. I am trying to reverse all of that now, while converting them to var at the same time.
Why don't you make "megapacks" like the one I did for SplineVR content?
I mean, if you got a folder from the same creator with 40 clothing parts you can just make a VAR with all of them and call it Creator.Megapack.1.var
This is the pack i'm talking about: https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...-scenes-looks-ect.34878/page-161#post-4604377 (useless if you already downloaded the Dec2020 torrent)

peterpan31

Jul 2, 2019
Thank you for making this, however my ISP blocks torrent traffic, could someone please upload this on anon or mega?

Would be very grateful :)
Hello, thank you for this share. But how do you do to downlaod. I have transmission, but i don't know how to do or to paste the link.
Thank you for your help.

initpassw2

Nov 27, 2020
Why don't you make "megapacks" like the one I did for SplineVR content?
I mean, if you got a folder from the same creator with 40 clothing parts you can just make a VAR with all of them and call it Creator.Megapack.1.var
This is the pack i'm talking about: https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...-scenes-looks-ect.34878/page-161#post-4604377 (useless if you already downloaded the Dec2020 torrent)
While you can do this - it's certainly easier - it also means someone is forced to download the entire pack (which for Vince would be 20gb...) versus just downloading what you like. If it's a difference of releasing content or not, obviously it's better to release, but the additional work of making everything into an individual .var is better overall.

user330033

Nov 3, 2020
Hello, thank you for this share. But how do you do to downlaod. I have transmission, but i don't know how to do or to paste the link.
Thank you for your help.

Paste the string into the decoder (select decode) and you'll see the torrent.

Could someone please upload it to anon or mega or some other host? My ISP does not like torrents.

CommanderGek

Nov 9, 2020
I must say, what a fantastic effort on sharing all this content. I recently got into VaM and will be seeding all torrents in the long term to help out as i have the storage for it. Now if only i could get my hands on a 3080 card, i want to see what kind of absolute orgies i can create between the resident evil girls, Lara Croft, Rey, Zoe and all those videogame babes. lol
A 3080 wont be letting do massive orgies, so don't get too excited....lol. I have a 5900x and 3080 and it still struggles to get over 20fps with 4-5 models loaded at once.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
I did an oopsie but I don't know how to create a package and share it... I tweaked JoyBoy's model to make it more accurate / pretty.

It's just simple light + color correction. There is no other effect.

Edit: Wrong pic but it looks good anyways. Added the in-game screenshot.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Here is what I have converted so far. I checked the torrent and didn't see any of them on there.
I am still working on MUCH more. Like I said a couple posts up, I am going to be here a while. LOL

[EDIT]
Click on name. I don't think gofile organizes them automatically.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2018
Hi there, I've downloaded the 363+ GB torrent and added all the VAR files to my AddonPackages folder.
I wasn't sure if I can just drop the folders, so I went in each folder and only dragged the .var files. However, my game is now taking a considerable amount of time to load even on a high-end PC.
Is there anything I can do to further optimize performance?

Milkboxxx

Dec 5, 2019
Do any subsurface scattering plugins exist? Surprised it's not in VaM already considering it's importance to skin shading. I know it's been on the trello "post processing stack" to-do list forever.

Desaan

Aug 10, 2020
Do any subsurface scattering plugins exist? Surprised it's not in VaM already considering it's importance to skin shading. I know it's been on the trello "post processing stack" to-do list forever.
There was a demo sometime back from Meshed showcasing some SSS on Gen8 in VAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes