Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

MozoPoiluche

Apr 24, 2018
All of their stuff (including their yukata coord) is in the torrent in the OP, it's loose files so you can pick and choose what to download.

Check the last few pages, someone posted a zip with only thumbnails so you can see what's what and then only download the stuff you want.
I've checked that but in BitTorrent, there aren't previews, and it's difficult to define what is an outfit file or not, because they are classed by names.
Should i check them one by one file ? there are 1112 cloth files lol

xe02

Jul 16, 2018
Is there any way of exporting the missing var list from the built in package manager? i dont seem to be able to find a button for it. (i may be distracted by what's going on in the background :sneaky: )

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
I've checked that but in BitTorrent, there aren't previews, and it's difficult to define what is an outfit file or not, because they are classed by names.
Should i check them one by one file ? there are 1112 cloth files lol
Like I said, download the thumbnail zip for previews. They're named the same as the actual VARs. It's easy to tell which ones are actually clothes because the filename will have the clothing name in it and the thumbnail will have the clothing on display.

mikeshinoda0

Nov 2, 2019
Don't worry, i have a limit of 50 connected pairs, we are much more than that. :)

"New software versions are just a new way to fuck you."
That only applies to proprietary software, qBittorrent and Deluge will never have this problem, they are made by the community for the community, and you can see the source for yourself.

Over 2mb? That's like... nothing. What file system and torrent client are you using?
:rolleyes:my college banned any p2p download, so I have to use alternative "technique" to download it.. :censored:

Dec 1, 2020
Anyone's got LO's stuff, since Yiff party is down?

Yuka became free today and the 40yo version is really begging for a Yukata
I think part of the problem, at least for me, most of LO's stuff is in VAC packages. I have been focusing so much on VAR packages and keeping my install of VAM clean. We either need to convert the VACs ourselves or start a collaborative effort on VACs.

I was really hoping there would be an easy way by now to just convert VACs to VARs, but it seems there is more interaction needed to do so. VAMTB is getting close to having this scripted out.. and it will be awesome if it ever does support the conversion cleanly.

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
I think part of the problem, at least for me, most of LO's stuff is in VAC packages. I have been focusing so much on VAR packages and keeping my install of VAM clean. We either need to convert the VACs ourselves or start a collaborative effort on VACs.

I was really hoping there would be an easy way by now to just convert VACs to VARs, but it seems there is more interaction needed to do so. VAMTB is getting close to having this scripted out.. and it will be awesome if it ever does support the conversion cleanly.
I've been considering the idea of repacking common assets into a modpack but I'm pretty sure that's not viable because the asset targeting requires specific json manifests and you can't really combine things without breaking compatibility with existing scenes. Meshed needs to put a foot down and only support one kind of asset packing, preferably one designed to prevent duplicate assets.

Reactions: celine.dijonnaise

splashxxx

Nov 6, 2019
If you search for a good torrent app, check Tixati
reliable, completely free, adware free, and you can select what files you want to download in the torrent ;)

Reactions: Sgrodolo
Dec 1, 2020
Can you shed some light on this? I haven't heard of any vac to VAR scripting

Would be great, wouldn't have to fiddle so much when porting

(I'm out of the loop of everything, is why I ask}
Here is the script:

Its mainly for organization right now, but vaminator has been making some cool changes to it. There are some features like:
"multiconvert - Convert directory tree of directory trees to vars."
"repack - Convert single file to var."

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I was looking through my in game clothing folder and backup #1 for rare "and/or unobtainable these days" clothing items to convert to var. I just noticed that I have 529 folders inside my Custom/Clothing/Female folder alone. My Logan folder is 20.8 GB by it self. This is getting out of hand. There must be a faster way to convert these files to var. I am going to be here a while.

Just a FYI, when I first started getting into VaM, I used to extract the vac files, place the files directly into their proper folder locations, then fix the links in all of the json files. It definitely increased load times, but at the cost of an expanding VaM folder. That is why there are so many items in my VaM, in case you were wondering. I am trying to reverse all of that now, while converting them to var at the same time.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Is there any way of exporting the missing var list from the built in package manager? i dont seem to be able to find a button for it. (i may be distracted by what's going on in the background :sneaky: )
I don't think there is, but you can left click on the error messages in-game and they should all highlight. just CTRL C and open a New Text Document on your desktop and CTRL V CTRL S.

initpassw2

Nov 27, 2020
I was looking through my in game clothing folder and backup #1 for rare "and/or unobtainable these days" clothing items to convert to var. I just noticed that I have 529 folders inside my Custom/Clothing/Female folder alone. My Logan folder is 20.8 GB by it self. This is getting out of hand. There must be a faster way to convert these files to var. I am going to be here a while.
If you use a clean version of VAM where you ONLY have the content you want to convert into .var format (as in, just grab the custom/clothing/female folder and put it in), then you can repackage it into a .var really quickly. Just grab each folder per clothing item, load by folder in the var packager, name it, and package.

Reactions: Anon2469
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes