Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

zn0bzn0b

Aug 3, 2019
Anyone have an issue with the breast physics breaking? Randomly the breasts will continuously jump around unless you turn off soft body physics entirely. Doesn't change just turning off breast physics alone. I can't seem to narrow it down. Thought it was a bad morph causing it or possibly a plugin. Nope. Thought it was collider trigger, nope

WetZoner

Jr. Uploader
Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone have Alter3go Letitia and Cinzia ? link posted some pages ago are down.
Were they old yiff links? I wonder how much lost yiff content still needs to be recovered... it still hurts :(

Speaking of dead links, can anyone reupload VGC-VR's "Road Rumbler - CL Big Thighs Kung Fu Cop" look? The TWO links that were posted here before are both dead... they weren't even yiff links ffs ‍♀

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
If Someone or anyone has this PLS share + Happy Holidays for everyone. :D:coffee:

trety

Aug 26, 2017
Has anyone here gotten access to looks based on the ren/py Milfy City characters?
I haven't seen ANYONE make looks for these probably because they're based off of licensed material?
The assets for them are actually collected in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-fan-art-assets-thread.12267/

As for VAM port... I'm taking a break for a while, and i haven't planned to port them since I didn't even played that game, sorry. Same thing to Tyrrant, cuz got people asking for them too already.

Hitamaru

May 24, 2019
I think soni666 has this var file. But until he answered you himself, I am attaching a file in json format.
Thank you mirrora yeah soni 666 shared free looks of his works 1 year ago now but there is almost no valid link anymore unfortunately

Bobo6666

Mar 21, 2020
i'm looking for Mr.CadillacV8 lingerie

Thx

Dk78

Mar 16, 2020
Seeds to peers hasn't really gone past 1.5. Nothing various about that. I'm seeding now and it honestly looks like I'm the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes