Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
That is the most logical answer i could expect, nice.
I will try this but i would really like it if it was an option in the triggers for this.
thx
But still it annoys me that there is no options in the triggers to adjust the trigger values.
lets say you want a triple toggle trigger (or more)
There is no option for that.
Not 100% sure what it is you are trying to achieve, so I may have the wrong end of the stick.

So in one of my scenes I wanted a lantern that controls the scene lighting with 3 stages, the activator is 3 trigger buttons sitting just in front of the lantern, stacked on top of each other and set to transparent. Each trigger was set as follows:

[Button1] Scenelight\intensity\40, Button1\Atom Control\Active\Off, Button2\Atom Control\Active\On
[Button2] Scenelight\intensity\80, Button2\Atom Control\Active\Off, Button3\Atom Control\Active\On
[Button3] Scenelight\intensity\10, Button3\Atom Control\Active\Off, Button1\Atom Control\Active\On

As you click the lantern, it does the trigger action, deactivates the current button and activates the next button in the sequence. If I'm completely off, let me know what you are trying to do, there may be something in Logic Bricks that does what you need.

Reactions: rickyabp

bolango

Nov 3, 2019
Has this been posted here before? I'm trying to search but no luck, thanks!

duration

Aug 24, 2019
Hey folks, does anybody knows, which button on keyboard allows to rotate in VAM in VR on 360 degrees(clockwise, counterclockwise)?
Let me explain you the backround: For VR I'm using Oculus Rift DK2 and when I play in VAM, for example, in Desktop, in Desktop in order to turn left or right I would use mouse. But when switching to VR( in VR mouse does not work for rotation) so in order to turn Left or turn Right, what I do ---> I switch to Desktop and start moving my mouse, which allows to turn me Left or turn myself Right(as much as I need), and then I switch back to VR. After a few days it started to really be annoying to do it all the time.

Maybe somebody know? Is there any button on keyboard existing that wold allow to turn "Left" or "Right" in VR ?
Or is there any other method(or maybe C# script) how to make turns in VR, without switching back and forth to Desktop and then to VR and then again back to Desktop ...and then again to VR...and then again to Dektop...and then again to VR... .... +∞

For those guys, who are lucky owners of HTC Vive, or VALVE Index, they have controllers, who do this job.
But for those poor guys who has only Oculus Rift DK2 or Rift Cat or any similar cheap headset, is there any solution ??

Thanks for any help!

Apr 14, 2019
Hey folks, does anybody knows, which button on keyboard allows to rotate in VAM in VR on 360 degrees(clockwise, counterclockwise)?
Let me explain you the backround: For VR I'm using Oculus Rift DK2 and when I play in VAM, for example, in Desktop, in Desktop in order to turn left or right I would use mouse. But when switching to VR( in VR mouse does not work for rotation) so in order to turn Left or turn Right, what I do ---> I switch to Desktop and start moving my mouse, which allows to turn me Left or turn myself Right(as much as I need), and then I switch back to VR. After a few days it started to really be annoying to do it all the time.

Maybe somebody know? Is there any button on keyboard existing that wold allow to turn "Left" or "Right" in VR ?
Or is there any other method(or maybe C# script) how to make turns in VR, without switching back and forth to Desktop and then to VR and then again back to Desktop ...and then again to VR...and then again to Dektop...and then again to VR... .... +∞

For those guys, who are lucky owners of HTC Vive, or VALVE Index, they have controllers, who do this job.
But for those poor guys who has only Oculus Rift DK2 or Rift Cat or any similar cheap headset, is there any solution ??

Thanks for any help!
u could try this it might help or maybe not

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
LOOK issue: PLS HELP
I cant fix this issue. First time ive been defeated lol and im sure im missing something.
Ive asked a few super helpful people and they couldnt fix it either likely because ive yet to identify the problem. And I have tried all the usual techniques I use to fix issues with looks without any luck.

Here is jinblade chloe look :

Its a good look I use to have working but really i want to identify this issue and solve it regardless of the look.
The issue is on my main VAM I believe the morph for chloe has a 'conflict'. It use to work and then it didnt.
But on my back up vam it works perfectly.

How it should look (and use to look like and still does on my clean backup)
1394692_dsfrd.png
How it looks like on my main account
1394701_eefgsfgr.png

So Ive tried unpacking it and using the vac.
And Ive tried taking the json from the backup vam and inserting it into the main vam but something over rides it..presumably not the decals but the morph. And i noticed the import was in saves so i placed the moprphs/female- vmi, vmb in custom / atom /person / morph/ female but no luck.

If anyone can solve this oddity id appreciate it as an exercise in overcoming vam problems.
Edit:
even with a fresh install something is conflicting :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Harpio and junkse55
Dec 1, 2020
I cant fix this issue. First time ive been defeated lol and im sure im missing something.
Ive asked a few super helpful people and they couldnt fix it either likely because ive yet to identify the problem. And I have tried all the usual techniques I use to fix issues with looks without any luck.

Its a good look I use to have working but really i want to identify this issue and solve it regardless of the look.
The issue is on my main VAM I believe the morph for chloe has a 'conflict'. It use to work and then it didnt.

Furthermore the same working var on my main account does this when clicked on:

So I unpacked it and atleast it would load up.

View attachment 1376232
View attachment 1376233

And Ive tried taking the json from the backup vam and inserting it into the main vam but something over rides it..presumably not the decals but the morph. And i noticed the import was in saves so i placed the moprphs/female- vmi, vmb in custom / atom /person / morph/ female but no luck.

Here is my insanely messy error list which might have some answers as some of the chloe issues are beyond me.

!> VAR file AddonPackages\chloe.var is not named with convention <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> VAR file AddonPackages\JINBLADE.DBH-Chloe.1(1).var does not use integer version field in name <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\Kamprestos\Kampretos13.YukiYaku.1.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\AUTO\RG UpDown2.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\theagle\theagle.Rose.1.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\kemenate\f_lashes_adjust_depth_U.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\Universens\Universens.Billard_Start.1.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\AshAuryn\AshAuryn_pain1.vmb. Cannot import

!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\Universens\Universens.fuck-buddy-spotseries-vol1.1.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\AshAuryn\AshAuryn_pain1.vmb. Cannot import

If anyone can solve this oddity id appreciate it as an exercise in overcoming vam problems.
Something is ref chloe.var which is why its getting the naming convention error. You could try to use dnGREP and have it search for any ref to "chloe.var" in side the VAR.

When I get home tonight I will play with it also and see if we can figure it out.

• Love
Reactions: pigtamer69

Shakesbeer08

May 4, 2021
Ive had that happen when I load one of my fav girls over top of an existing girl in a scene. My girl takes some of her atribute/plugins for expesions and stuff and ruin's her face... If I click her and go to reset pose it fixes the characters face but messes the scene placement up.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Is anyone else able to grab this?

I get a Error 400 every time I try to download this guys stuff. I also tried translating the characters, and I get this with every one of his links.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1376232
View attachment 1376233

Here is my insanely messy error list which might have some answers as some of the chloe issues are beyond me.

!> VAR file AddonPackages\chloe.var is not named with convention <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> VAR file AddonPackages\JINBLADE.DBH-Chloe.1(1).var does not use integer version field in name <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\Kamprestos\Kampretos13.YukiYaku.1.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\AUTO\RG UpDown2.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\theagle\theagle.Rose.1.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\kemenate\f_lashes_adjust_depth_U.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\Universens\Universens.Billard_Start.1.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\AshAuryn\AshAuryn_pain1.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\Universens\Universens.fuck-buddy-spotseries-vol1.1.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\AshAuryn\AshAuryn_pain1.vmb. Cannot import

I don't think the vac is supposed to be in there. The only thing that should be in the scene folder is the scene.json and the scene.jpg.

Last edited:

aphids

Oct 14, 2019
VAR's have to be named in AUTHOR.ITEMNAME.VERSIONNUMBER.var to be fully loaded by VAM.

You have Chloe.var which is totally fucking wrong so not even sure it is a real VAR and not just zip file of loose files. If it was a VAC renaming it is not going to magically make it work as a VAR. VAC referenced their assets from the extraced VAC folder. That included morphs, so of you are loading a VAC saved JSON it is going to be looking for assests in a folder where the VAC file was loaded from.

Then you have JINBLADE.DBH-Chloe.1(1).var which is misnamed because you downloaded it twice and windows incremented the filename. Rename it to JINBLADE.DBH-Chloe.1.var and search your AddonPackages folder for any duplicates you may have filed in a subfolder. You only want one copy.

• Love
Reactions: pigtamer69

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020

View attachment 1376232
View attachment 1376233

Fixed, organized and works on a clean install.

Dec 1, 2020
Yes it already worked on a clean install but on my main vam (which i need it for) sadly that var doesnt even show up in my var browser or in package manager :?
And i cant manually find it. As this is the only resource i have issues with in 1000s Im thinking the problem is a-typical :?
thanks for trying though!
So with the new VAR that Anon2469 rolled you get the same errors in the error log?

I just tested it on my clean install and I get no errors.
Really weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon2469

rickyabp

Aug 1, 2017
Not 100% sure what it is you are trying to achieve, so I may have the wrong end of the stick.

So in one of my scenes I wanted a lantern that controls the scene lighting with 3 stages, the activator is 3 trigger buttons sitting just in front of the lantern, stacked on top of each other and set to transparent. Each trigger was set as follows:

[Button1] Scenelight\intensity\40, Button1\Atom Control\Active\Off, Button2\Atom Control\Active\On
[Button2] Scenelight\intensity\80, Button2\Atom Control\Active\Off, Button3\Atom Control\Active\On
[Button3] Scenelight\intensity\10, Button3\Atom Control\Active\Off, Button1\Atom Control\Active\On

As you click the lantern, it does the trigger action, deactivates the current button and activates the next button in the sequence. If I'm completely off, let me know what you are trying to do, there may be something in Logic Bricks that does what you need.
I was going to suggest that, but I've had problems turning atoms back on after turning them off with both timeline and animation patterns. I had to resort to disabling collisions/hiding materials, but it could've just been unusual bugs in a buggy scene for me.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
So with the new VAR that Anon2469 rolled you get the same errors in the error log?
I just tested it on my clean install and I get no errors.
Really weird.
Oddly it doesnt even show up now. Weird is an understatement. I dont like problems i cant fix haha
So while I was messing about, I spotted another Chloe Morph, no idea where it came from, but personally I think its fair bit closer
Agree, i'll add that to all the other chloe looks (and my own) but its more about a problem i dont understand and the wish to understand it for next time.
Thanks for your input... i'll settle for it for now and delete the problem one ...and maybe burn it...and send its plagued ashes into the stratosphere (for the space whales to feed on lol)...:-D

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I am about to post a look on the hub and I am using JayC_Re-animator.Hair_Curly_Bob.1. The license says CC BY, but I wanted to verify that is correct. I have checked his reddit, patreon and the hub, but it appears that he is yet another creator that fell off the map. I do see quite a few creators using this hair. Also, does anyone have this scene by the same creator? I know it is almost 4 years old, but it looks good.

Here is the actual reddit link.

Patreon page.

Reactions: lxlegionxl
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes