Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
Thank you for you kind words, i really do work hard when i first begin but i ask for no money just real thoughts about my work.
I hope i can do better but like i said before this is only my first post.
I do not want to say anything bad about other creators but i hope they put similar amount of effort or more into their work when asking for money.
I really hope i can help raise the overall quality of what is expected from everyone that makes stuff and things for vam (especially the ones asking for cash)
I hope you like it and i know i (myself) can improve a lot with what what i want to do with this.

I do not view you as a cashgrab opportunity but rather a way to improve on overall quality for something i like alot by sharing my ideas and maybe someday be a good influence on others trying to add to the editor.

Thank you very much for all the help and constructive criticism, that is what i like most with this thread.
You all make it worth making things for free more than any ammount of money ever can.
(but if you want to see alot more i really would love it if we could take it a step further)
I am not asking for any any money but i am saying it would not hurt with some help, i am at the moment uing a 10 year old cpu and i do not see any room for me to upgrade this in the near future.
but please do not pity me (i hate that shit) i only want to help taking this to the next step :)

I love you all no matter what you think or beleive!

I just ordered one more 1tb ssd so now i will have 2tb in total "yay" lol (and now i can not afford to eat for 3 weeks) i do this for all of you because you have helped me so much in vam and i want to help back by creating stuff and things like no one else does yet.
(Some people say they live for creating things, but i would die for it...)

This is what i run now and i struggle with just using vam, i hope it can be better one day.
Does anyone here run similar cpu and maybe know a way to make it work better?
I also use a 1070 rog but it is old now, i only hope Meshed will make better use of the hardware of the future but my hopes is low at the moment, i heard they do not want to support any new tech (because of bullshit reasons i guess) and that just makes me sad. Why not do the opposite and make everything available now usable? (i am really starting to think they just do not have the "know-how" yet but are abusing poor excuses to get by to be free from any judgement) i really do love vam but they also really need to use modern day pc power, i can not see why not. it can only be a good thing...

I used to run an i7-7000Series and sli 1070 until my computer died, now i can only afford a shitty one but it runs only 20% worse (that is insane!!!) Wth is going on with the devs of the software here? please tell me if you can.

View attachment 1375529
the only thing that can make things better with VAM (it is prooved) is for you to find some more RAM ... at least (with 32GB) you will get less crashes. Before my last upgrade I was using a i7 7700 and gtx1070 on rift-s with quite good results. Vam is cpu bottlenecked... but my actual rtx3070 with i7 10700 was indeed a great change.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2018
My VAM is a mess now, so i want to newly install but don't want to take time to collect the needed mods.

Is there any ways that can automatically collect the vars files and related files by using the info from saved preset (clothes, appearances) ?

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Then you have JINBLADE.DBH-Chloe.1(1).var which is misnamed because you downloaded it twice and windows incremented the filename. Rename it to JINBLADE.DBH-Chloe.1.var and search your AddonPackages folder for any duplicates you may have filed in a subfolder. You only want one copy.
Sadly none of that fixed the issue :(
If you see the var i am using is the correctly named one.
JINBLADE.DBH-Chloe.1
But it doesnt even register as a working var. I have fully removed all the duplicates and every reference to this file and started clean but it still has conflicts inexplicably. Thanks for trying.

Last edited:

brenry

Apr 13, 2020
Oddly it doesnt even show up now. Weird is an understatement. I dont like problems i cant fix haha

Agree, i'll add that to all the other chloe looks (and my own) but its more about a problem i dont understand and the wish to understand it for next time.
Thanks for your input... i'll settle for it for now and delete the problem one ...and maybe burn it...and send its plagued ashes into the stratosphere (for the space whales to feed on lol)...:-D
Look in the saves/scene directory. You have a .vac listed. It needs the .json. Further extract those files and you can fix it.
Also. look at the preset .VAP files in Appearance. It's linking to directories not included in your package.
"SELF:/Custom/Clothing/Female/chloewhitedress/chloewhitedress.vam"
3rd issue I see is in your .json file within the .vac. It's referencing locations for these 4 URL files under:
"torsoDiffuseUrl" : "[Alter3go] SKIN A 1.2 TORSO.jpg"
when they are embedded in Chloe directory, so with your structure should be
"torsoDiffuseUrl" : "SELF:/Saves/Scene/Chloe/[Alter3go] SKIN A 1.2 TORSO.jpg"
4th edit your meta.json renaming .vac to .json file.

Last edited:

bubinaators

Dec 12, 2020
Here are a few links to the ones BlackJack10 posted.
https://f95zone.to/threads/look-duv-camera.91977/
https://f95zone.to/threads/look-genie-camaro.91975/

Check here for future updates, as this thread will be closing in a few days.
https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=assets/page=1/prefixes=35

There are some free looks on the hub.

Here is all of the p00n3y stuff I got from this site, the torrent and the hub, all in one zip. Most of them are already available in the links above.

Patreon link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\Kamprestos\Kampretos13.YukiYaku.1.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\AUTO\RG UpDown2.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\theagle\theagle.Rose.1.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\kemenate\f_lashes_adjust_depth_U.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\Universens\Universens.Billard_Start.1.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\AshAuryn\AshAuryn_pain1.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\Universens\Universens.fuck-buddy-spotseries-vol1.1.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\AshAuryn\AshAuryn_pain1.vmb. Cannot import
aphids explained the naming convention issue, so I am going skip that and dive right into the morph issue. :D
First, both of the Universens vars have AshAuryn mismatched morph delta names. Both of the morphs are supposed to be named AshAuryn_Pain1, as I posted a few pages back for a different creators look.
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...-scenes-looks-ect.34878/page-846#post-6453402
Second, the Kampretos13.YukiYaku.1 is just missing the RG UpDown2.vmb all together.

I forgot to mention how to add the morphs to an exsisting var in that post. All you have to do is extract your Kampretos13.YukiYaku.1.var to Kampretos13.YukiYaku.1 with 7zip, then copy the Custom folder from the Kampretos13.YukiYaku.1_FixOnly.zip into Kampretos13.YukiYaku.1 folder. Rezip as var, then do the same to the UniversenS and theagle vars. In the preview image, the red arrows are important. Make sure the first red arrow says .var at the end, not .zip. The second red arrow needs to be .zip format or VaM will not read it. The third red arrow should be on fastest. If you set it to Ultra, it will take way longer for VaM to unpack it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here are only the morphs needed for those vars.

Thank you for bringing these issues up. I have been too busy getting stuff ready for "The End" and I would not have found these problems for at least a few days. By that time, this thread... You know.
I hope this helps the future Vammers that come across this post, as they will not be able to ask us questions when this thread is locked.

• Love
Reactions: pigtamer69

Bigrabi

Jul 18, 2020
Does anyone know the password of QingFeng's Nausicaa_2.zip and 01_high_heels.zip, please?

Those are his sponsor rewards and the password was given by private messages.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Look in the saves/scene directory. You have a .vac listed. It needs the .json. Further extract those files and you can fix it.
Also. look at the preset .VAP files in Appearance. It's linking to directories not included in your package.
"SELF:/Custom/Clothing/Female/chloewhitedress/chloewhitedress.vam"
3rd issue I see is in your .json file within the .vac. It's referencing locations for these 4 URL files under:
"torsoDiffuseUrl" : "[Alter3go] SKIN A 1.2 TORSO.jpg"
when they are embedded in Chloe directory, so with your structure should be
"torsoDiffuseUrl" : "SELF:/Saves/Scene/Chloe/[Alter3go] SKIN A 1.2 TORSO.jpg"
4th edit your meta.json renaming .vac to .json file.
Also, the json that is inside of the vac that is inside the var does not match the name of the .jpg in the scene folder. Need to rename that as well. Is should be ChloeWDress.jpg and ChloeWDress.json.

foibosapoon

Jan 14, 2018
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes