Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasabipirate

Nov 23, 2020
It seems it is easier to make vars with old vac and loose legacy files. Vars that contain any presets needs manual editing to remove old link to original var. I have been trying to make a guide so others can create vars of the old content but many variables to consider. If there was a script (nudge nudge, wink wink) that scan content of preset files like *.vap and *.vaj for example and remove reference link and leave only the resource filename without directory location, it might make this a breeze.

With that out of the way, I bring you more slabs of meat for your insatiable hunger to consume. I decided to make Mega Morph pack with rare morphs like HFS fantasy, foot morphs, teeth and the special Dark vam amputee morphs. Over 3k morphs! Got tired of seeing so many dupe morphs in the packs I am pounding together and figured my morph pack and varbsorb will make trimming them down faster and easier.

I also made "Electric Dreams" into a var! No dupes in his/her stuff. Talent lost to the ages. The hair might need adjusting since it was made before the hair auto scale. I left most settings original so you can see what he/she was dealing with.

Enjoy the fresh cuts.

Morphs Pack & Electric Dreams in VAR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do I download? Sorry I'm dumb lol

mataika

Dec 10, 2020
[QUOTE = "trety, post: 4731575, member: 180811"]
Что ж, есть способ ... просто используйте чит-движок со скоростью, установленной ниже 1,0, например 0,5 или 0,25, запишите его, а затем заставьте его работать быстрее при кодировании \ добавлении звука в каком-нибудь видеоредакторе
Я почти уверен, что Уиб использует этот метод ...
[/ QUOTE]
Please explain where this cheat engine is? And how do I record videos? Thanks!!!

someanone

Jun 8, 2017

(I never realized how large this file was)

thanks a lot man, really apreciate it

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
The .DSF file you need for morphs is located at :

"C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 2\Female\Morphs\FaceGen"

Then paste it in :

"Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female"

To get the slider, launch VAM, Edit Mode -> Femal Morphs -> Search the name of your file then use the slider
Great , got it working. Thanks for the help.
I always use foto2vam and thought i would give FaceGen a try....tbh foto2vam seems to yeild better results for me.

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
Just copy your facegen *.dsf morph file to VAM Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\
VAM will genereate needed *.vmb and *.vmi files when starting up.
btw, I think you only need to dial your facegen morphs up 50% in vam.
Thanks, much appreciated and yes 50% seems right as 100% had scary results lol.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
they can find your IP by seeding or leeching the torrent themselves but i wasnt worried about it. copyright problems from P2P stuff pretty much all seems to come from large corporations
I wish to see anyone in court suing (most likely internationally) copyright from a patreon adult account that is just an "addon" of an adult game, and most likely also ripped from someone else (like a lot of content "creators"), its never gonna happen and if it did it would never gonna prosper... :)

Reactions: mad_prophet

peterpan31

Jul 2, 2019
If you are not hurry, 5Go of skins (old sources, i find).

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F75B3423C2752CB9DE90D3B6482184606590288C&dn=50+skin+texture+sets+for+Virt-a-Mate&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://9.rarbg.to:2920/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337&tr=udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce

Reactions: Pepito1233

xe02

Jul 16, 2018
Anyone here lucky enough to get ahold of a 3080 and has tried with Vam?
The headset is constantly disconnecting for me in steam vr, and *Only* in vam.

And its not even every scene either. The default one runs fine and some of the K&G one. But most of the scenes will constantly flash a gray screen and reconnect the headset.

edit: Changed away from the latest steamvr beta and all issues went away.

Last edited:

CommanderGek

Nov 9, 2020
Anyone here lucky enough to get ahold of a 3080 and has tried with Vam?
The headset is constantly disconnecting for me in steam vr, and *Only* in vam.

And its not even every scene either. The default one runs fine and some of the K&G one. But most of the scenes will constantly flash a gray screen and reconnect the headset.

edit: Changed away from the latest steamvr beta and all issues went away.
Was gonna say, don't think the 3080 has anything to do with Steam VR disconnecting. I run a 5900x and a 3080 and frame rates are still low when high demand scenes are running. Anything more than a 3 model scene, it really starts to tank even with having the 5900x which is a single core monster. Nothing will fix this issue until VAM moves away from Unity engine with is single core bound.

Reactions: peterpan31

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Was gonna say, don't think the 3080 has anything to do with Steam VR disconnecting. I run a 5900x and a 3080 and frame rates are still low when high demand scenes are running. Anything more than a 3 model scene, it really starts to tank even with having the 5900x which is a single core monster. Nothing will fix this issue until VAM moves away from Unity engine with is single core bound.
Yeah i run a 3090 aourus extreme and its the same, not even the most powerful card runs it perfectly

xe02

Jul 16, 2018
By disconnecting i mean literally disconnecting. The headset/controller and basstations vanished from the steamvr status display, It played the windows usb reconnecting audio and the log got filled with tracking errors and reconnecting data.

And it only happened with VAM, no other games or benchmarking software's.
Whatever it was, i really hope it doesn't make it into the live steamvr builds.

Oh and it was disconnecting at 20% cpu load and 60% GPU, at a render target of 1.0. It was wiiiierd.

CommanderGek

Nov 9, 2020
By disconnecting i mean literally disconnecting. The headset/controller and basstations vanished from the steamvr status display, It played the windows usb reconnecting audio and the log got filled with tracking errors and reconnecting data.

And it only happened with VAM, no other games or benchmarking software's.
Whatever it was, i really hope it doesn't make it into the live steamvr builds.

Oh and it was disconnecting at 20% cpu load and 60% GPU, at a render target of 1.0. It was wiiiierd.
Im using Steam VR version 1.15.12 with a valve index, original vive trackers and controllers. Nothing special. Not sure what your disconnects could be. Make sure its latest version of Steam VR and maybe unload the drivers and reinstall, there should be an option to restart headset as well. You can also run VAM updater and under options, there is a sync/repair all option to make sure your files are up to date and not corrupt.

May 14, 2018
Bro, don't leave us hanging...
I posted a few of those about a week ago, but here, I'll upload/consolidate all of the skins I have by him into this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes