Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

charip

Jan 8, 2019
Does anyone have the Nyotengu remake and Hinoa look made by VAM_GS?

Sedrem

Dec 7, 2019
Search n found some treasures for those "asian style lover"

Sources:
-
-
-
-
-

Targets:
-
-
-
-
-

Enjoy

LithiumIO

Jul 13, 2021
Heh, it is designed to resume, but when preparing the command line ops, I probably put code that resets db entries scanned status into clean option.

When I'm back, I'll post an update that allows you to "install" vars to directories cleaned by vamifier, i.e. extracting the looks, items etc. and repointing them to cleaned. Works pretty well for me.
Sounds really great actually. Happy to test it out for sure.

I have about 500Gb of vars and trying to reduce things I don't need/want... noticed loads of duplicates and manually cleaned about 300Gb myself already (it was about 807Gb total before) but this is tedious and can only go so far.

Your neat tool seems to be the only key to reducing it further unless I want to spend months doing it manually. Thanks again for the effort, this must have been a nightmare to come up with a system for handling everything necessary.

~Sol

Soupface27

Jan 4, 2018
Ok ,i will try to help but bear in mind im still VERY NOOB when it comes to this stuff.
so to start,. i would get a few pics from the web of the same person , prefferbly 4K resoulution but ive had good results from 1080p resolution also.
the best pics to use are the suggestions that facegen itself makes or as close as you can get to them. its a bit of trial and error but ive gotten away with images like the ones in the BAD section with some editing and trickery in photoshop / 3dpaint if you simply cant find a good one, BUT ive also had the best image possible that turned out awful so its trial and error to be honest.
use photoshop (or similar) to close the mouths if you cant get an image without a smile and use paint/3Dpaint to edit and remove bad shadows etc if the lighting is off.
View attachment 1323009
i dont generally use a profile picture in facegen as results are not that good but i do use one when in VAM making tweaks.
once im satisfied with the facegen outcome, i throw the results in VAM , load up textures and morph and tweak the face shape with the sliders as facgen can and is most likley off alot. i use a programme onTopReplica to overlay the image i used from facegen like in this tutorial from Alter3go on youtube.

also , if the textures arent quite right or have bad patches and artifacts i also tweak the in paint/3Dpaint to fix them.
once happy with the look and texture use the sliders in tab , skin materials 1 and 2 to adjust the skin colour if needed
and job done.

these are the steps in my process to make my looks , in short which i hope are more understandable.

1. find 1 good image and edit in photoshop / paint to remove defects so to speak like bad shadows , spots , smiles etc , if required.

2.Use this 1 image in facegen and ONLY this image (no profile/ side images), if outcome is good throw the files in VAM folders and add to a model for next step. If the outcome is poor , for example ive had a good result in facegen BUT with a HUGE nose , you can fix this in facegen itself if you hold ctrl and right click and drag on the facegen image/model. (dont go mad as you can get some horrific results lol. I only use facgen like this for initial tweaks, most of the slider work is done in VAM itself.
View attachment 1323042 View attachment 1323043 View attachment 1323074 example of small tweak like shortening the nose and chin.
View attachment 1323050 example of horrifying tweak on the same model Lol. ps the morph created from facegen WILL make your VAM model look like this , so if you want to play around with it you can.

3. Once happy with facegen results , load them in VAM with textures and morphs added to a model ,Use OnTopReplica to overlay the image i used in facegen next to the model im working on and use the sliders in VAM to tweak the face shape (if needed). like this .

4.When satisfyied with the shape etc , Use paint or similar if you need to and edit the textures and touch them up and your done.

i appolgise in advance if nobody can understand a word of this , this is my first time trying to explain my process to others and im very NOOBish still but i hope it helps. If unsure about anything , feel free to ask. (y)
But how to use the .dsf File as a morph in Vam?
Should be placed in custom/atom/person/morphs/female. Then start VAM, load your blank generic model and search the morph name in the morph tab to apply.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Is anyone have last biochrisd looks?

I'd say that the other Miranda (Mass effect) you can find via the search bar looks a lot better. Hopefully this one however gets improved upon at a later date

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Whatever happened to rukk? Seems like he just disappeared suddenly.
I was going to ask the same thing. Also, AshAuryn and GabiRX. I don't know where to get in contact with GabiRX, as I have a few questions him/her. Hope they are doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes