4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
Any chance to get some "scenes"?

edit -> keys invalid

also, maybe change the description / categoy? You can play this without using VR, just by using the "desktop" shortcut

Abooboeba

May 27, 2017
Nvm i did a force repair and it downloaded some more files and now C83041 is working turns out i was running 1.9 still

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
Nvm i did a force repair and it downloaded some more files and now C83041 is working turns out i was running 1.9 still
I think that any updates after 1.9 will be through a patcher,, if you install the patcher now and run it, it should update to the latest edition (which I think is 1.10?). When I did that, it took a very long tiime though hah, longer than the download in total.

war12321

Jul 1, 2018
Quick video from scotch180 on Reddit with what's possible in VAM with Vive trackers. Looks pretty good so far ^^

Mudprophet

Jul 21, 2018
Tried using the provided 1.10 key, but it's saying invalid. I have the most up to date version of the game. Not sure how to roll back to just 1.10.

JoeStIdes

Dec 28, 2017
Tried using the provided 1.10 key, but it's saying invalid. I have the most up to date version of the game. Not sure how to roll back to just 1.10.

you might be still using v1.9, to be sure you need to load the game, open the UI in scene and it will tell you in the upper right hand corner of the UI what version you are using.

Mudprophet

Jul 21, 2018
you might be still using v1.9, to be sure you need to load the game, open the UI in scene and it will tell you in the upper right hand corner of the UI what version you are using.
You were correct. I opened up the patcher and force repaired. Works like a charm now. Thanks!

Reactions: JoeStIdes

JoeStIdes

Dec 28, 2017
Wtf with 1.9? Characters just stucks in textures and can't take position, i use without VR, like many people is here: just run with VaM (Desktop Mode) and use code for Creator. :(

If i use Load Pose - another bug: pose stuck in stupid position (image) XD
And if i start lvl - first i see black screen and nobody.. Or just bug in textures...

Help guys, in 1.6.1 all is fine, but in 1.9 is wtf :D
either patch 1.9 using VaM_ Updater, or go to 1.10

Reactions: Flaseiro

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
hey, is obtaining a key the only way to have access to better scenes?

I saw a reddit forum where people shared their own but couldn't really find any descent ones, anyone know how to get scenes?

Basically since I don't have a key or scenes, this game is useless to me, which is a shame cause the little I did see was impressive..

JoeStIdes

Dec 28, 2017
The code is on this thread, but the creator code is available for $8 if you donate to them on patreon (personally I think it is worth it since they made it easier for desktop). There are a bevvy of scenes and models available on the reddit group, and, a pretty sweet utility, foto2vam, that is decent at converting photos to models. Also now you can make your own skin textures, or import genesis 2 textures from Daz...

This little deal is showing a great deal of potential, and giving them money is getting a decent return for the price.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes