4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

aeromi4423

Oct 7, 2018
you sure old key didnt work on 1.12 ?

also if someone can provide a decent link.. just saying, but the downloader/installer system they made suck extremly...
If you google “MeshedVR” and find a patron page (can’t link currently), there’s a download to the offical version of 1.12 (meshedvr makes VaM).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
If you google “MeshedVR” and find a patron page (can’t link currently), there’s a download to the offical version of 1.12 (meshedvr makes VaM).
well i did that.. but the link drive me to download the installer/downloader and then using it to download or update the game. wich is a good idea as i already have old version, but update is worse than downloading it all over again for me lol

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ah! got it..

thoses links were not here when i tryed lol. now i can via Mega :)

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
The browser for scenes just shows which itself is a just a different view for the reddit thread but it allows sorting and browsing categories. Its the best place to start with. The ingame browser fails to unpack most downloads so I recommend you visit the website directly and download the scenes yourself.

sephiroth986

Nov 25, 2017
The browser for scenes just shows which itself is a just a different view for the reddit thread but it allows sorting and browsing categories. Its the best place to start with. The ingame browser fails to unpack most downloads so I recommend you visit the website directly and download the scenes yourself.
yes i see the resource site, but i want a single pack with best scene...many in the resource site give error or don't work with 1.12

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
yes i see the resource site, but i want a single pack with best scene...many in the resource site give error or don't work with 1.12
you can check reddit. and take poses or pack.

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
I've replaced the crack with an auto patcher so it works for 1.12.x and also on modified Assembly-CSharp.dll and also creates a backup file in case you need it. Please make sure you are using this on a new 1.12.1 or higher installation.

Instructions:
1. Unzip anyhwere
2. Drag and drop Assembly-CSharp.dll in your \VaM_Data\Managed\ onto "VaM Autopatcher.exe"
3. Launch VaM and enter anything with 'C' as key such as Casd

Let me know if you got issues

Reactions: eponge and hololens

asirpan21

Apr 24, 2018
I've replaced the crack with an auto patcher so it works for 1.12.x and also on modified Assembly-CSharp.dll and also creates a backup file in case you need it. Please make sure you are using this on a new 1.12.1 or higher installation.

Instructions:
1. Unzip anyhwere
2. Drag and drop Assembly-CSharp.dll in your \VaM_Data\Managed\ onto "VaM Autopatcher.exe"
3. Launch VaM and enter anything with 'C' as key such as Casd

Let me know if you got issues
Nice everything is normal

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes