4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

exter

May 29, 2017
can you play this game without vr?
Yes. And it's not a game. You should think of this as a software, that allows you to pose characters and create scenes/animations similar to programs like DAZ or even something like Source Film Maker.
However there is an offical Virt-A-Mate Hub Website, where people upload their creations with lots of free stuff. You can simply download that (best do that through the "game" itself) and then run them.

Hope that helps, also VaM can be a bit frustrating as a new user since it's kind of complex and the controlls are not always userfriendly (in my opinion).

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
Yes. And it's not a game. You should think of this as a software, that allows you to pose characters and create scenes/animations similar to programs like DAZ or even something like Source Film Maker.
However there is an offical Virt-A-Mate Hub Website, where people upload their creations with lots of free stuff. You can simply download that (best do that through the "game" itself) and then run them.

Hope that helps, also VaM can be a bit frustrating as a new user since it's kind of complex and the controlls are not always userfriendly (in my opinion).
I was hoping to just download models and watch them fuck each other. like wild life, yifflicious, or fallen doll. can I do that easily in this game?

• Angry
Reactions: pollenart

exter

May 29, 2017
I was hoping to just download models and watch them fuck each other. like wild life, yifflicious, or fallen doll. can I do that easily in this game?
With the premade scenes from others you can kind of do that. Also there is a plugin called "VamX" which lets you set up some quick scenes yourself, but i never used that myself. So i don't know how hard it would be to figure it out and how quick that would work.
If you invest some time into trying to understand how everything works, then you can do that yourself or edit the scenes of others.
But again, if you dont just download premade scenes, then you might have to invest some time to set everything up.

So i would say, for a quick fap it's not worth it, since just the base game without much in it has quite a large file size and as a new user it can be kinda overwhelming. But if you don't mind learning and spend some time on how to use and mod it to your liking, then it can be good.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Only thing you shouldn't expect is the same Performance as you see with those other Games especially not for Gangbangs yet

For example a Scene like in the Spoiler running @ this Performance this isn't the Goal yet and getting this Performance with this Visual Output is limited and requires overall a lot of extra work.

But therfore you will experience a much better much more intense interaction Experience which though takes full hit first within VR and specifically VR optimized 2 person Experiences directly happening out of your Perspective.

You will never forget those be it semi interactive/full interactive or mixed.

For just a Passive viewing experience you will be limited much more don't expect big Orgies and even small ones are on the limit yet depending on your System more or less.

Premade Animations with lower complexity chars are doable though but not many make use of that yet it is more external effort for now to do such a scene efficient.

Most scenes you will see are 2 character interactions maybe 3 or some even do 4 but do not expect this kind of framerates for the same Visual output yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2021
SIlly question, kinda new arround these parts so i hope im at the right forum.

Got a package of files (ment for 3d like unity) and im tying to make this usable in virt a mate,
no clue on how to do this, could use some guidance in the right direction.

file types i have, ".dsx" ".obj" ".cr2" ".pz2" ".dsa" and ".tif"

Its all in a pre made package, and can be opened by other programs. Im just to new to understand
what program to use in order to convert the package i have in to something usable in VAM.

I appriciate your time in to reading this post,

gokusanmar

Nov 7, 2021
Can anyone recommend me any scenes similar to ClubV? What I like about ClubV is solid amount of content and animation quality. You have few dances to admire the model and few riding positions to admire breasts and booty, but what makes it cool is that those positions are not few seconds loops but rather lengthy pre-recorded animations so for example when the girl is riding she switches her positions multiple times and that makes this scene less static compared to for example VamX.

Reactions: Bob_Oblong

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yep VamTimeline is very stable by now and the one plugin that makes this currently all possible in a very seamless way

I wonder if Crazy posted all those gory pics she did which really scared the shit out of me in that Detail and make me wonder about her a bit, though she is industry pro if they request gore from her she will do it without questioning it.
But those where not some work request but came from herself.

Last edited:

duberdubi

Dec 7, 2021
Alpha 2 looks very promising, I was able to make pose that were otherwise impossible in the 1.X. And it does look way better than base vam without using any tricks.
Still a lot of work needed to reach what you can do with current vam and plugins. I guess 2 years at least.

Vam2x_alpha_1 Screenshot 2022.01.03 - 01.38.29.72.png

Vam2x_alpha_1 Screenshot 2022.01.03 - 01.39.49.23.png

Sadly some poses are still impossible, like in that one, I cant move the head higher than it is. They is no shoulder blade mouvement in that direction.

Vam2x_alpha_1 Screenshot 2022.01.03 - 01.47.50.32.png

If I force the neck looks really weird . I hope they will fix that eventually.

Vam2x_alpha_1 Screenshot 2022.01.03 - 01.57.28.49.png

edit : I messed with the muscle damper/spring and I got something close (the pose isnt the same but the neck movement is much better. Pretty sure that pose was impossible in 1.X, not with that arched back.

Vam2x_alpha_1 Screenshot 2022.01.03 - 02.13.33.20.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Krosos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
ehh yeah not so close but you get there
Btw Anna was trained by Nina Burri
who was trained by a Chinese Master in her late age (30)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Putachien

Sep 2, 2021
This forum has turn into a Krosos monologue ...

JUST REOPEN THE BLOODY ORIGINAL VAM SHARING THREAD FOR GOD SAKE

redknight00 : You guys are responsible for the current situation, you closed the old thread, imposed the new system that was badly design, complicated to handle and hated by everyone ...
Now, it's down, and you guys don't have the skills to fix the current issue ...
So you are still blocking EVERYONE in this group with no reason out of lazyness of being competent mods, and the balls to recognize your mistakes that lead the group into this situation.

What the fuck do you guys are doing ? And if you don't have the balls to be mods anymore why don't you give this work to someone who cares, or at least someone more competent and concerned than you ?

You guys are killing the hype way more than patreonwalls ... by pure lazyness, or maybe corruption ... Who knows ...

pollenart

Apr 19, 2019

redknight00 : You guys are responsible for the current situation, you closed the old thread, imposed the new system that was badly design, complicated to handle and hated by everyone ...
So you are still blocking EVERYONE in this group with no reason out of lazyness of being competent mods, and the balls to recognize your mistakes that lead the group into this situation.

What the fuck do you guys are doing ? And if you don't have the balls to be mods anymore why don't you give this work to someone who cares, or at least someone more competent and concerned than you ?

You guys are killing the hype way more than patreonwalls ... by pure lazyness, or maybe corruption ... Who knows ...
tl;dr

paywalls win

vam becomes vaporware in 12 months

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
tl;dr

paywalls win

vam becomes vaporware in 12 months
if paywalls win than it's obviously pyrrhic victory for everything, what I hope actually ... but it looks just as a dying "last wish", I still sincerely hope indeed... that meshed new 2x evolution could really move fast ... a lot faster than vam1x progress. I do not regret paying its creation during/since early 2017 though. It was worth, till that sad total stop with 1x... coincident with the actual parallel and absurd overflow of paywalled nullities.

pollenart

Apr 19, 2019
if paywalls win than it's obviously pyrrhic victory for everything, what I hope actually ... but it looks just as a dying "last wish", I still sincerely hope indeed... that meshed new 2x evolution could really move fast ... a lot faster than vam1x progress. I do not regret paying its creation during/since early 2017 though. It was worth, till that sad total stop with 1x... coincident with the actual parallel and absurd overflow of paywalled nullities.

paying for vam itself is not an issue

but the cringe captilizing patreon accounts paywalling mods is the real barrier to content growth for vam to thrive.

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
paying for vam itself is not an issue [...]
I have still to play the alpha vam2 with my reverb, but what I could see "just" testing in desktop mode (1440p) is incredibly beautiful, shaders/light and genesis jcm are simply amazing. Beyond my best expectations.

ZukoIroh

Oct 12, 2019

Putachien I'm sorry to say, but you're wasting your time trying to get through to redknight00 or get them to change their minds. It's beyond obvious they don't give 2 shits about VaM or the rest of us. Whatever deal they made with the Pateron scammers is not going to change anything here. They do not care. The end result has been achieved.

Bottom line, as axialcecal put it perfectly (and as I've been saying for months), the Pateron paywalls have won and got what they wanted. However, their victory will come at the cost of VaM. As for the mods here, they literally don't care how much we complain. We've expressed our grievances countless times only for them to completely ignore us, as they have been doing. I mean, look at all the responses we've gotten from Redknight or any other F95 mod since this started to address our displeasure and concerns. Oh right, there hasn't been any. Not one.

Which I find absolutely hysterical and ironic. This site, F95, is dedicated to pirating adult games, from mild to damn near illegal (by illegal, I've literally seen games based on pedophilia on this site). Yet, VaM is the only one (that I have seen) targeted for censor.

Anyone wonder why?:unsure:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Yet, VaM is the only one (that I have seen) targeted for censor.
Nothing is censored, you are still free and encouraged to share stuff in the proper areas, all VAM threads are still in the VAM section, if anyone is breaking the rules in any threads just report and let the mods take care of it.

texusmexus

Feb 23, 2018
In the now closed thread someone posted a morph pack that I believe they created which was used for chubby or bbw models. My searching has failed to find it and I am not really wanting to dig through 800+ pages for the link so if someone knows what I am talking about and can link me to it that would be grand. Thanks!

Edit: Resolved. It is Lol Internets morphs

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes