4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Also how much can be instanced and how efficient Unity got here will play a role you want at least 2 persons and Fucking else you got Masturbation only.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

smittypunk

Jun 30, 2020
Well the VAM latest release page is now broken

https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=assets/page=1/prefixes=35

I think VAM on f95 is officially dead. I know everyone else was saying it but I was trying to remain optimistic despite only about 1 update a week

but now that doesn't exist anymore.

FWIW, the functioning link is here. It's the same search apparently using a different backend. Doesn't change what is/isn't there, but it's not inaccessible. Bookmark that.

Reactions: vagu2

Alfor18

Oct 17, 2021
Is there any limit for vars or scenes quantity right now?, moreover I would like hide the characters static looks scenes inside the game, I don't know if exists any filter or any tool for this, I read that maybe deleting the .json or unpacking the .var would hold the character preset and wouldn't appear like a scene

Last edited:

kretos

Jun 30, 2017
Any chance to get link to alpha preview?

Got it:
f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-2-x-tech-alpha-1.102543/

mrturdlebee

Oct 25, 2021
True! Physics / Hair / Clothes is what is killing my performance most, second is amount of light sources. I also have high hopes for the VR performance with DLSS as rendering VaM twice in 4k isn´t helping :D
TO MANY CONTENT CREATORS HAVE NO BLOODY CLUE ABOUT LIGHTING!! HOLEY QUEEN ELLY!! What in the fuck people? How fucking many lights do you need to wash out your models. I have run across several that just completely overload the damn scene with way to many lights and the model looks like a freakin pale ghost. If you want a emo look fine, if you want a zombie look fine but posting some model with more than 3 lights and all of them being cranked up to wash out your model is just stupid. Then there are those that use 4k+ textures??!! WTF are you thinking? If you want desktop only then go back to daz or adobe bloatware. This is a vr product first and you should be looking to maximize VR not fucking desktop!
Dont get me started on the half dozen creators (and I use that term loosely because they are just stealing others work and rebranding a few files and textures) that have at least 2-3 payme sites up with their stolen work AND THEY CANT FUCKING BOTHER TO INCLUDE ALL THE FUCKING FILES THEY USE!! ? What the hell you fucking lazy assed idiots. If your going to charge someone for your shit work at least include everything.
The best thing to happen to this product is the hole its in right now.
Hopefully the new elite sites are up by weeks end.

pbam

May 22, 2018

Henriyk

Jun 8, 2020
TO MANY CONTENT CREATORS HAVE NO BLOODY CLUE ABOUT LIGHTING!! HOLEY QUEEN ELLY!! What in the fuck people? How fucking many lights do you need to wash out your models. I have run across several that just completely overload the damn scene with way to many lights and the model looks like a freakin pale ghost. If you want a emo look fine, if you want a zombie look fine but posting some model with more than 3 lights and all of them being cranked up to wash out your model is just stupid. Then there are those that use 4k+ textures??!! WTF are you thinking? If you want desktop only then go back to daz or adobe bloatware. This is a vr product first and you should be looking to maximize VR not fucking desktop!
Dont get me started on the half dozen creators (and I use that term loosely because they are just stealing others work and rebranding a few files and textures) that have at least 2-3 payme sites up with their stolen work AND THEY CANT FUCKING BOTHER TO INCLUDE ALL THE FUCKING FILES THEY USE!! ? What the hell you fucking lazy assed idiots. If your going to charge someone for your shit work at least include everything.
The best thing to happen to this product is the hole its in right now.
Hopefully the new elite sites are up by weeks end.
First of all you're right there is a lot of shit that should not be demanded money for, Patreon is full of it (but it's getting really old news and you're just number what ever in the queue to grumble, waste of time). That said, making lighting for a scene or person is not easy. Most people have no idea how to do this. Most Patreon users copy each other light setup for the same reason. You're wasting lung capacity grumbling, but hey if you've got more air now - peace be with that.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
First of all you're right there is a lot of shit that should not be demanded money for, Patreon is full of it (but it's getting really old news and you're just number what ever in the queue to grumble, waste of time). That said, making lighting for a scene or person is not easy. Most people have no idea how to do this. Most Patreon users copy each other light setup for the same reason. You're wasting lung capacity grumbling, but hey if you've got more air now - peace be with that.
I think lighting is actually easy to do if you know how real light works and have even a minimum amount of experience using 3D software with pathtracing, take photos or shoot videos, animation and the whole logic part is more difficult in my opinion, VAM lighting is shit becasue there is no bounced lighting but we can set ambient lighting, add shadow casting lights and with AO one can create pretty convincing static lighting system.

mrturdlebee

Oct 25, 2021
I have over 600GB of actual content for VAM I want to share but since the content creators worked with the Mods to shut down sharing VAM here I am in need of a new location to post all this stuff. Some of it is stuff you might have but the rest is all new content from ALL of the creators that we've been able to get from all of the patreon sites due to an exploit.

And NO we wont be posting the exploit or explaining it or discussing how to use it. If your smart enough to find it then you'll know how to use it. Go search the onion.

In any case, we have all this new content from ALL of the creators and want to post it. There was a discord but its gone. We aren't going to stand up our own and posting an anon link only to have the content creators come on and cry about it again is a waste of time. So PM us your discord link and we'll post the content for you to share with everyone.

nurnburgn

Feb 24, 2021
I have over 600GB of actual content for VAM I want to share but since the content creators worked with the Mods to shut down sharing VAM here I am in need of a new location to post all this stuff. Some of it is stuff you might have but the rest is all new content from ALL of the creators that we've been able to get from all of the patreon sites due to an exploit.

And NO we wont be posting the exploit or explaining it or discussing how to use it. If your smart enough to find it then you'll know how to use it. Go search the onion.

In any case, we have all this new content from ALL of the creators and want to post it. There was a discord but its gone. We aren't going to stand up our own and posting an anon link only to have the content creators come on and cry about it again is a waste of time. So PM us your discord link and we'll post the content for you to share with everyone.
could you make a torrent?

Putachien

Sep 2, 2021
« We have had to disable the old latest updates page due to performance issues. For the time being at least, only the new alpha version will be available. You can find it by clicking the "Latest Updates" link in the header. Thank you for your patience »

So you guys shut the old thread down when the vast majority of users was opposed to it, and now it’s been a week that the « new method » is failing.

Could you mod at least assume the failure of this decision by reopening the old thread ? This is pure lazyness a few that blocks everyone from what used to work fine since now ….

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes