4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
She iterates a lot and pushes that out fast as new this is a big problem and im not a fan of it though with Genesis in General but also it's flexibility, over time you will see a lot of chars that will look almost the same if they aren't entirely unique, hair is one part to differentiate iterations, but it's also a skill not every hair can disguise someone efficiently into another person.
Overall C3DM Designs toons not Humans or rather she portraits disguised humans mostly kpop girls and other Asian celebs, but she has her own kidish style to abstract them and some seem to like it, i don't want to judge that but im certain that a lot of her follower she rather wouldn't really have at all if she wouldn't go this Toonish way, this attracts a certain type of weirdos.

I did my own experiment on this as well but i will never ever go this path, it is extremely dangerous.

if you abstract something which abstracts itself it endsup in chaos.

look for a prime example at Xspada he does exactly this he makes humans into super artificial humans that have nothing todo with the person they should portrait anymore, they are pretty much his definition of beauty , that goes further away from the real person than even the technical limits would bring you alone, the technical limits are pretty much already a fountain of youth applied ontop exaggerate this and you are crazy in my eyes.

Alter3go is also some doll creator i sometimes cringe out in which young direction he goes for VAM.
Agreed. I mean that sometime we just dont understand why someone like something just because we dont like it. I think that's normal so no need for those questions like " I cant understand why Crazy has his own supporters. Actually, he has his own style anyways and we cant deny it. Good for he for that, but bad for he " he can win a moment but now lose the fight ". I cant even believe that he spammed alot of stuff ( i found it terrible) on hub in NOV end DEC and it worked, he got so many supporters at that time, but since the day he got banned he lose his patreons , and it keep going ...

m0rphl1ng

Jul 10, 2017
No. Is the invite expired? Did you read the first thing, click the thing that thing talks about, and be assigned the other thing that lets you see the rest of the things?
I've been in it since before the thread got closed--it just disappeared off my Discord the other day. Asked a couple other people who I knew were in it, looks like the same happened to them.

Reactions: VENTONORTE

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
@louis120789

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want that she can disappear in front of your eyes like Carmen Sandiego.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I feel confident enough now to go into the Danger Zone with my base i think i have it very efficient under control by now, more efficient than many others at least, but i still will be very careful in my on the extreme edge experience.
Im getting closer to simulate her Age development

Last edited:

smittypunk

Jun 30, 2020
I've been in it since before the thread got closed--it just disappeared off my Discord the other day. Asked a couple other people who I knew were in it, looks like the same happened to them.
Disappeared completely as in not on the left at all as a server? They did update it to require you to do something to see all the channels (which I believe is what all the "do the thing" talk was), but it should still be there as a server even if you haven't been in lately. Do you have it set to hide your servers that don't have new messages? With the channels locked, it might end up hidden that way until you check-in.

thehallhma

Feb 21, 2019
Just finish downloading VAM, this is my first renders.

do you guys have recommendation mods to improve the scene?

If you guys know how to make it 4k or make the scene better tell me pls thx. Sry for bad english

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
Is this usable without VR?

EDIT: I'm pretty dumb, I downloaded the torrent, but it keeps saying that it's the free version, do I need something to get more patreon stuff?

Last edited:

FourPixels

May 5, 2017
And soon you'll realize that 95% of the paywall creators are absolute crap and you'll just start making your own. That's the part that's fun for me anyway. I rarely "play" the game.
Holy hell dude, your Jinx made me install this. Can you share the file?

Reactions: Birdfoot

krakox

Oct 4, 2019
hi,
I got a model of p00n3y and I want to use the texture of his face for another one and put it in diffuse rather than decal. but the path of the texture is : Vam clean\Cache\Textures, the files are .vamcache and I can't do anything with it... I tried to copy/paste it in customatom\person\texture but it's not recognized.
I can save a texture precept but that save the texture decal

an idea to use the files or save the texture in a .jpg? thx

ldyllan

Oct 14, 2021
Olá quero ajuda minha versão 1.19 não travou, já a versão 1.20 trava muito por favor me ajude a resolver isso.

FourPixels

May 5, 2017
For sure! Thanks for liking it! Let me package it up and add the gun asset I also made for it. I'll DM you. Hopefully later today or Sunday
Thanks, and take your time, I'm in no rush, I get the feeling I'll need the extra time to learn how this thing works too

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Maybe gone unnoticed but TEK released lot of his work on the HUB pretty much everything so far some pretty decent results and bases also to experiment with and further iterate on.

they aren't really yet 100% correct tagged only Linda + Scene is correct

though im not sure about the dependency stability it partly looks like a mess on the first quick view

4play is also on some free run with some asian facial traits doll bombs (partly generic but attractive) they seem to have mostly iterated out of oronan results

But presenting with RenVR work can hardly fail in being attractive anyways ;)

their overall simplicity though suggest a lot of possible look a likes existing by now

SPQR Internal Logic + Logicbricks movement and some other nice internal Logic Scene work

Btw i would like if you would participate

https://f95zone.to/threads/go-or-no-go.105542/

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes