4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Angelenko

Feb 2, 2019
Hi everybody! Do you think this game it's gonna run well in ryzen 7 2700 + Rtx 2060 12 gb + 16gb ram?
I would really appreciate if someone who has a similar configuration could give me his opinion. Thanks lads.

redman7771red17

Jan 13, 2018
Does anyone have a problem with the physics just breaking when loading a scene?
From a personal experience this has a 80% chance of happening.
I will spend a hour + posing atoms and animating them, everything works flawlessly. BUT when I exit the program or load another scene to copy a look and return to the scene I was working on, a penis will just pop out and jitter uncontrollably. No amount of toggling collision and readjusting parts will fix it, it just stays permanently broken.
Soft body physics has a 100% chance of breaking and causing permanent jitter on scene load and has to be disabled, it only works the first time it is set up..

Basically once a scene is made and done I might as well delete it becuse it only works the first time because unloading seems to kill them the majority of the time.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
Posting again the compilation of Daz3D morphs of fantasy creatures and just about everything imaginable. 36 meg file 165 pages of morphs, with stuff like dogs, bats, horses, goblins, orcs, elves, ethnicity, young / old, fat / muscular, etc etc. It's a toolbox you don't want to keep in your directory all the time. When creating a project use a morph merger to combined vmi morphs.

With this toolbox you can do anything Crazy has to offer and more customizing to your creativity. All they do anyway is reuse and reuse painted skin textures over and over they compiled off other creators. Even looking through the morphs, there is G3 Anime Girl that makes those bloated cheeks and alien eyes that crazy loves to market as korean girl. From oddly shaped shoulders and arms, you'll find that first few pages in morphs, to meaty asses and muscular tones. This toolbox would and should make that person redundant as MeshedVR did when he was booted from Virt-A-Mate outlets.

For the cashcow that Crazy is banking on pumping out the weiner girls, you'd be better off getting involved with Class S Weeb's resources located on main Virt-A-Mate discord and freely accessable community. He provides those tools free for non-commercial use. Don't need to be paying the Crazy Scammer money just because they factory out so much "different" content you yourself could be making way better with little effort.

Crazy isn't a modeler, sculptor, nor artist. They are nothing but a half-assed script kiddie.

AJACKS

Jan 6, 2020
Hello everyone,
Has anyone using Index controllers been able to fully disable haptics in VaM ?
I disabled haptics in SteamVR Controller Binding but I still have these annoying rumbles while scrolling scenes/vars using touch pad.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Question: since now I have the right tools to actually be able to run this program here, I don't know if someone already asked and received and answer to it (most likely yes), but there's like some sort of guide or anything? To be able to better understand this and how to?

Appreciated for the answers!

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
Question: since now I have the right tools to actually be able to run this program here, I don't know if someone already asked and received and answer to it (most likely yes), but there's like some sort of guide or anything? To be able to better understand this and how to?

Appreciated for the answers!
It's a big learning curve. If you want to get good like Krosos, the best video tutorials for beginners is Captain Varghoss on youtube:

If you have questions the main virt-a-mate discord has tons of assistance available. That link is probably on page 1.

There is a huge collection of room assets and clothes ported from daz3d @

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarakash

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It's a big learning curve. If you want to get good like Krosos, the best video tutorials for beginners is Captain Varghoss on youtube:

If you have questions the main virt-a-mate discord has tons of assistance available. That link is probably on page 1.

There is a huge collection of room assets and clothes ported from daz3d @
Krosos? Apologies, first time ever I hear this name xD
I mean, I'm not that good on daz even after three years of messing around with it, so I'll never be that good here either. Just curious to know and mess around here as well!

Reactions: Bob_Oblong

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Krosos? Apologies, first time ever I hear this name xD
I mean, I'm not that good on daz even after three years of messing around with it, so I'll never be that good here either. Just curious to know and mess around here as well!
You are not good at daz? ... dude i love your arts and works..

Reactions: brynhildr

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
Can anyone tell me if there's something wrong with my game? A lot of the times I load a scene, some/most of the atoms/items don't get loaded. I mean things like clothing or in some scenes the whole scene itself except for the characters and buttons etc. Do I miss dependencies or is there actually something wrong?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You are not good at daz? ... dude i love your arts and works..
I have the bad habit of comparing myself to others, so.. I often end up being kinda negative. Also seeing that others does worse stuff and somehow they get attention, patrons, moneys and whatnot, it's kinda another reason why I consider my skills not that good.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
I have the bad habit of comparing myself to others, so.. I often end up being kinda negative. Also seeing that others does worse stuff and somehow they get attention, patrons, moneys and whatnot, it's kinda another reason why I consider my skills not that good.
Damn.. Yeah fact that you are right what you said. I'm always comparing myself to others too lol guess that's why you see your works looks bad. But that's a good thing imo, it's makes you ambitious to make much better. People with 0 effort and getting paid a lot is another story. That mfs are sly. Believe me you don't have to compare yourself with to those people.. and thinking your skills are not good... It's really interesting. I also find people who support those so called "artists" more weird and stupid. I wish i knew dude.. i wish i knew.

Dec 1, 2020
Can anyone tell me if there's something wrong with my game? A lot of the times I load a scene, some/most of the atoms/items don't get loaded. I mean things like clothing or in some scenes the whole scene itself except for the characters and buttons etc. Do I miss dependencies or is there actually something wrong?
Look at the error log in VAM and it will tell you if/what you are missing. Also, keep in mind there are a lot of chars that do not include the clothing from the photo description.

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
Does anyone know why I can't play scenes downloaded from hub.virtamate.com? I downloaded everything needed in the respective dependencies section of a specific scene (Like this one, for example: ). The scene loads, and I can see that the model is breathing, and I can listen to the breathing sound, but I just can't press play. When I click on play scene, nothing happens, but I can interact with the lighting options in the UI, and I can toggle "Hide UI" in the scene UI, however nothing happens when I click on Play..
I just noticed that the scene is just loading as a template, however it seems that there is an error that stays for a fraction of a second, then it just turns into "Template added" in the Log, so I can't really read what I'm missing...

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes