Firefox = ~1.5 GB
VAM = ~30 GB

VAM 1st Start Load Curve (to Main Menu)

loadcurve.jpg

VAM Cache = ~50 GB

Last edited:
Reactions: evaw
Apr 12, 2018
anyone have a link to that super secret invite only vam content server?
looked through a ton of posts but no dice, just keep hearing about it tho
where'd everyone go after they took down that megathread ;-;

Sarakash

Jun 5, 2019

Dunno if this will help make your life easier.. i never tried it FYI

I think there were other tools similar to this.. try digging on google :)
Awesome, thanks, works like a charm.

The funny part is, I allready had the morph because I downloaded a couple of HJ scenes to study them (and wasted alot of time apparently), but I didn´t suspect the solution to my problem beeing found in a custom morph. A lot of things are different in this app compared to what I am used to and furthermore there always is the language barrier. : )

Reactions: CowOwCW

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
While ago someone posted captainmarvel suit and seems it's deleted. Does someone got it before it deleted? If so please share.

Mirrora

Oct 1, 2020
While ago someone posted captainmarvel suit and seems it's deleted. Does someone got it before it deleted? If so please share.
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but that's what I found myself.

Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone have faster download links than the two available?
Nopy is down permanently btw, these links can be deleted from the front page.

I do have MEGA.NZ pro, so if anyone has links for this, that would be amazing.

With Racaty and UploadHaven my 1GBit/s internet connection feels super bored xD
Oh and torrent is not an option imo.

Last edited:

qqqqq1234

Nov 24, 2020
I know it requires Vr but, is there a way to open this on desktop without VR ?
TLDR: Don't play this game without VR, you'll miss out on the most important parts that make this really good.
What a lie. You don't need VR at all and no scenes technically require it.

VR will still give you the best nut, but no VR is still a great nut and still the best up until you get VR.

In a nutshell you can always watch any scene of any characters humping from any angle. Viewing from a character's eyes in first person generally requires a higher FOV than what looks good, but if you pull the camera back a bit and use a plugin like improvedPOV (already on the male in most scenes) to hide the back of the male's head you can have a perfectly cinematic POV scene on desktop made from anything. Ghost Penetrator is another plugin that makes it even easier.

That being said, once you get a headset you probably won't go back.

Aug 22, 2018
What a lie. You don't need VR at all and no scenes technically require it.
I would disagree. Without VR, the controls, the camera and almost all interactions are wonky, misplaced and most of the time dont even work. In my opinion, you'll miss out on big parts of this game. You cant even control the actors hands correctly (mouse with mousewheel for distance control is just awful and often glitches the actors) not using VR equipment. For many scenes, this is a huge hurdle.
And I didn't say that the scenes "require" VR, I said, they are set-up for VR, which is a small but important difference in wording, totally true and not a lie at all.
>> This game and it's scenes are set-up with VR in mind. Period.

If I had to rate this game at its current state VR vs NONVR, I would give it:

9/10 VR
4/10 NonVR - basically a scene-viewer

Yes, you can play this game without VR, but you really shouldn't.

Last edited:

qqqqq1234

Nov 24, 2020
4/10 NonVR - basically a scene-viewer
Among the handful of pancake-mode sex sandboxes that could be comparable to vam, vam is still capable of way more. If you're clicking and dragging a character's hands/pelvis around the screen to make them clumsily fondle stuff and complaining that the controls are bad, you're approaching this incorrectly. Use a scene where the hands are already animated.

Also, this goes both ways. If you have a headset, you're looking for scenes that you know will work with one. There's also a good proportion of scenes that are clearly made by people without headsets because either the setup makes no sense from first person, or they just break when you try. It's generally trivial to use a VR scene as a desktop scene, but going the other way is not so.

Reactions: Henriyk

SILDOB

Jan 11, 2021
Can you tell me how to make the physics of an object like rubber? For example there are objects didlo, one as rubber, the other as a stone does not change the physics. How do I adjust this?

I did not find it in the settings, or it needs some plugin?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes