a2503

Feb 7, 2021
In the demo video of vam 2.x. the Cavalli model was shown. Later, she was talked about (with admiration) in an interview with Meshal (from 24.01.22). Can I download this model somewhere?

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
You guys that have more experience with the community than me, how likely do you think it is that popular plugins and models will be ported successfully over to 2.x? I just recently learnt that nothing will be compatible in the new engine and there is so much in 1.x i wouldn't be able to work without and i'm a bit worried.

Reactions: a2503
Sep 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why is she sticking her tongue out like that? Is that some kind of kinky dentist appointment?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
New Timeline Animation Benchmark Hand and Blowjob

By our newest Asian Arival JYY

His results so far have a high grade quality level also the layering is really good and shows complex systems understanding.
Im evaluating his Timeline work since his showup.

Most probably Chinese

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
After debuging a lot the VAM Cache Management currently is not as stable as you would wish for.
Be careful to always have enough Space available on the Cache side if you use it the "if space is gone" fallback case is badly managed and will eventually result in lot of texture load corruptions everywhere including Browser,Thumbnails ect over time.

Same for the "if space runs out on a HUB download" it is badly managed as well and you endup with corrupt .vars with just http transfer junk in the end.

So if you use the Cache or Downloads and not sure why things seem to get unstable look at your available space and make sure you always have enough.

Im also looking into some Attack vectors over external websites like Patreon

Last edited:

PistSextols

Jun 21, 2019
In the program, either from the main screen go to the "Teaser and More" level if you've paid... or at the virtamate website, go to the "resources" area and download .var files called "scenes" and put them into your assets folder. Load those, and the characters start doing things.

Reactions: amessiah

amessiah

Sep 15, 2018
sorry, for another dumb question -
i got it, how move arms, etc., but cant move doll character by itself... is there any way to show pointer where to move? i just cant unattach doll's legs from ground.

redman7771red17

Jan 13, 2018
I installed VaM a couple of days ago and ran into similar issues. The only idea I have is that I am loading scenes in desktop mode.

I have the same problem, even some animations I downloaded from VaM Hub seem to break after a while. The penis poping out jittering or beeing missaligned on load is the most common issue.

Have you found a solution to this ? I ve yet to start making my own scenes but this happening even if you made the scene yourself is somewhat discouraging. Some creators warn it might happen when loading in other appearences for an allready existing scene, however I found some where you could swap appearence without issue.

If someone knows what might cause this (and/or how to prevent it when creating own scenes) I would greatly appreciate it if someone is able to share their experience.
The most reliable "fixes" I was able to do was to just disable soft body physics. That tends to help the most, if I can manage to pop the genitals back in the right place. That's after a reboot when I exit the program entirely.
This is a bit of a seperate issue but I also noticed my frame rate issues and frozen physics going away after rebooting the whole PC and starting the scene again.

There is seriously something funky going on with the soft body physics feature. I notice it also tends to cause issues if I go afk and leave the program open for extended periods of time on complexed scenes with more than 2 atoms. I have no idea how VM works under the hood so I have no idea of what could be happening.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes