Azalael

May 1, 2020
hello everyone, I saw that there are some plugins that help customize the characters without using vr, does anyone know any other tools that make this possible?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I never ever gonna steal other Artist game chars never ever ever, there is a lot of work behind these chars a lot of research on each individual engine often

Last edited:

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
I never ever gonna steal other Artist game chars never ever ever, there is a lot of work behind these chars a lot of research on each individual engine often
WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOONG !!!!

krosos.. wtf said this .. who said this ! "(a) good ART(ist) gets forgotten, (a) great ART(ist) gets shared" !

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
But it hasn't todo much with "Artist" just to convert some game chars identity of course if you bring in your own ideas but most don't and overall it's a clone all the time.
Even more shameful if you sell this as your own work, it will never be that.
If you do it from entire scratch without touching any of the Game Data that's a entire different thing.
But that is never really the case for VAM at least i dunno any artist that did a Game character clone from scratch without touching the actual game data in some way (in the very beginning there where some but that's over it's a very automated way by now the core conversion process not the fixing).
Of course it's partly a art to get that clone stable for VAM yeah you could see the stability of the char as a part of a Art and Skillset

For example i can tell you i have more respect for Damamaru, Weebu and a lot of the First Timers that are pretty much there since day 1 and also because they where there for a reason (and this partly also includes Crazy she was in the 2nd wave very early, but yeah my introduction to her was also a interesting ride started not very friendly at all and neither ended so unfortunately but i do not share the same views as her, at least there was a rather nice middle part.) than many other just Game Character Cloner, because what he for example does is in a way very unique.
And even in that sense you can say Crazys work is somewhat unique fast but still unique ;)

I don't want to say Game Character Cloner do not invest a lot of time some really do and they do hard trying to get the conversion into a kind of quality state and they do artistic work to mostly fix issues, but that's mostly side work.

Funny so is that overall the Game Character Cloners will have it easier to move to VAM 2.0, because they have overall deeper knowledge how to adapt complex things and they learn and share that and NOOC is a great project in itself absolutely.

And NOOC is correct right it says that "No Original Character" it's a Clone it's not Original and most of these Characters are if you see it very deep Clones of a Hybrid that was partly clone mixed and sometimes so special for the underlying engine as well that you have to sometimes divert a good part perception wise from it or do not get the stability all the time you would wish for.

But for me personally the entire character is the ART from 0 to breathing from it's concept to it's creation up to its functioning especially for VAM.
Crazy is a very strange Artist in my eyes she throws away her potential so heavily it's sad, jackaroo also in some way i do not understand why but jackaroo is doing some more work behind the scenes than just the overall conversion.
Actually i think Crazy did Game Chars herself and didn't clone the original entirely from game data, or brought in a lot of her own ideas into the character at least i think especially diverted anatomical wise.
Crazy is for the Fast Buck and that's shitty now she want's todo this Team Creation thing puh not sure if she is ready to lead a Team but who knows ;)

But overall if you think Crazy has a stranged poled morality index look at this Female
DumbKoala

She is very much the Evil itself vs her Crazy is just the Asian Speed Junkie trained to Success ;)
Im not even sure if Crazy would come along with her very well, there is always someone more crazy than yourself, but Crazy can adapt very well when she sees her fortune in it on that side they fit very well together, but i wonder who would enslave who first ;)

I really don't agree but unfortunately we humans have our own tastes - so it's VERY difficult to keep looks fresh isn't it?

I was going for a particular look with Katt that I think I captured with v1.0 but using the same skin doesn't help to keep models looking fresh and different (fantastic as Riddlers skin is!)
It's nice that some start to understand even Timbo does by now :)

But what is the purpose to just have a "Fresh look" if you bound by the pressure of it how should you evolve ever as a Artist.

Also in that sense you never gonna have a chance vs Machine Learning it will overrun you heavily.

PS: We also see new Randomization approaches which could further decimate the lower thirds of itterater releaser only, either bring them up to evolve or give up.

“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder when he realizes that it is not it and totally deformed, i mean is it so hard to realize that your lower part looks like a shark and riley doesn't

There are such nice POV Blowjobs of Riley, to really understand why she is so fascinating and why her skull is fascinating.

And there are some awesome Non Nude Photos of her Existing by 3rd Party Art Photographers you would hardly realize riley the slut at all and she doesn't go by her real stage name either for these ;)

Even when she was younger she was never a Shark

Last edited:

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Any tips for adjusting bones with the collider editor plugin? I've tried moving them out of the way and making them really small to the point you could stick a dick through the body in the gaps but still when I make the dick even just slightly larger or use a draenei horse dick morph and make it a bit fatter and longer it either doesn't want to fit or doesn't go all the way in, goes crazy, doesn't properly stick inside the opening, catches on the bones which makes it bend and the bulging as a result also doesn't look as good since the dick literally exists through front or back of the body whenever it wants. The movement is done using sexhelper or sexthruster type plugins, I adjusted both colliders and auto colliders for both vagina, ass as well as chest, hips, even some bones in legs, moved everything the dick could hit out of the way and there really is a shit load of space inside for the dick to literally reach the throat but it gets stuck not even 1/3 of the way in or goes crazy on insertion itself, I literally have no idea how to make it work with big dicks and if I can't have big dicks then what's this all been about? What have I been working toward?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I can understand you but for non Physical correct humanoid proportions the collisions are really not suited and you better turn them off

For extreme Fantasy Stuff you need to find some workarounds currently it was from the Ground up Designed as a Realistic Humanoid Simulation, Mesh never really took that Futa and Fantasy things into account.

The System though is flexible enough to realize it via workarrounds but it is much more work.

Last edited:

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
I can understand you but for non Physical correct humanoid proportions the collisions are really not suited and you better turn them off

For extreme Fantasy Stuff you need to find some workarounds currently it was from the Ground up Designed as a Realistic Humanoid Simulation, Mesh never really took that Futa and Fantasy things into account.

The System though is flexible enough to realize it via workarrounds but it is much more work.
krosos did you experiment with those assets

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Not yet but it's nice to think about crowds even if they are only there as props to fill the scene with more moving life :)
Im not even sure how Unity handles crowds it's overall a complex instancing.

Think for example Jackarros Boxing Scenery with a Crowd of Visitors like you see in many sport Games these days everywhere in those Crowd Rendering (instancing) is used in some implementation form these days :)

One of the most important titles in Crowd Rendering was Hitman Absolution it was so efficient that Square Enix even bought IO Interactive because of it.
And later implemented it in all their most important Open World Games in their own Engine.

It was pretty much the first time Crowd Instancing got implemented into a Game Engine that efficient

But still a Crowd as efficient as it can be these days it is more overhead and you lose those resources for other things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob_Oblong

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
Not yet but it's nice to think about crowds even if they are only there as props to fill the scene with more moving life :)
Im not even sure how Unity handles crowds it's overall a complex instancing.

Think for example Jackarros Boxing Scenery with a Crowd of Visitors like you see in many sport Games these days everywhere in those Crowd Rendering (instancing) is used in some implementation form these days :)

But still a Crowd as efficient as it can be these days it is more overhead and you lose those resources for other things.
There really is no frame loss. You should totally try it. And your example of a boxing match is perfect example of where stuff like that could come in handy. Animated silhouettes. Shadows moving around. It claims 15 is no frame loss. Your art form has no boundaries. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. A good artist gets forgotten a great artist gets shared! Don't forget to share your art krosos. You already upset people with your perverted scenes. Animation and the puppetmaster, thats you.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021

But if I turn off collission then the orfices will not be morphed right? I'd have to then animate them by hand which is not really doable if I want to interact with the scene and use automated insertions, or is there a way to still have the pussy, ass and mouth morph as usual, driven by the position of the penis and not the collissions? Same applies to rest of the interactions, by disabling collisions I can't no longer have the male model touch female model, there isn't any way to just disable collissions on the genitals or is there one?

Last edited:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, VERY sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, if it is feel free to tell me to fuck off, hopefully while also pointing the way to the right direction, but I cannot for the life of me find a working link to download the var package: Qing.alet01.latest Everywhere I look it just leads to dead ends so I'm hoping someone can get me a download link, or at least point the direction. Thanks!

Sep 11, 2018
Okay, VERY sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, if it is feel free to tell me to fuck off, hopefully while also pointing the way to the right direction, but I cannot for the life of me find a working link to download the var package: Qing.alet01.latest Everywhere I look it just leads to dead ends so I'm hoping someone can get me a download link, or at least point the direction. Thanks!

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes