Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
I've seen someone reworkedd ilovetaylorswift lady dimitrescu body on f95zone. but cannot find that post. I'm not sure if it was on this thread or not please help me find it.

smoothg

Jul 27, 2017
Most of my downloaded models have missing textures, which causes the clothing to be white.
Can someone help me figure out how to fix this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Here's a Liara T'Soni appearance I've been fiddling with since forever. If anyone can improve on the texture it would be much appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

smoothg

Jul 27, 2017
Where you getting your files from ? Can you share the batman one and someone can take a look at the .json file.

Opening the /saved/scene/json file search for .jpg or something and see if its referencing external files like BLAHBLAH:/ or self:/
Getting my files from F95 mostly. Batman I got from here:

Here it is:

I can't find the /saved/scene/json directory in VAM folder.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
When People reach nothing in their Lifes and become very sad individuals, this happens.

It is time to fight these Manipulative Assholes with Free solutions.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
While Stupid Bitch Crazy3d is on topic as their company burns to the ground.

THey so stupid to not pay for mega anymore and lie to clients while their archives are freely available @
Couldn't you consider the possibility that Crazy maybe sees no reason to fight anymore this way ?

Please stop calling her a Bitch

She has her values she follows her values all mistakes she should make doesn't make her a Bitch you don't have to like her or her decisions but please show at least some respect in your words.

I know sometimes it's hard "See above me doing it out of Anger as well" but overall it is lost Energy and you destroy bridges on all sides.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mirrora

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I'm having issues with performance in VR, which is nothing new, since this game actually tends to be pretty demanding on top of not being properly optimized. With the game being as old as it is, and people talking about their VR PCs using 1080ti or 2080ti GPUs, I thought my PC could just brute force its way through potential performance issues, since I'm running on a 3090. On average, though, the game is running at 35fps, according to the counter inside of VAM, which makes the game really choppy and almost "shimmery." The weird thing is, changing the quality presets within VAM has little to not effect at all on performance (going from lowest to highest settings only change ~2fps), changing the render resolution in SteamVR from my usual 200% SS to 150%SS and ultimately 100%/0%SS also had no changes; even weirder, lowering the render resolution within VAM actually made performance WORSE by about 4fps, while cranking the render resolution in VAM to 2.0 actually GAINED performance from 35fps to 46fps.

wtf is going on? I can only imagine it's user error, but what could actually be the problem? Turning off various options, lowering AA, turning off reflections, soft body physics, etc, doesn't seem to improve performance at all.

Jul 2, 2020
I'm having issues with performance in VR, which is nothing new, since this game actually tends to be pretty demanding on top of not being properly optimized. With the game being as old as it is, and people talking about their VR PCs using 1080ti or 2080ti GPUs, I thought my PC could just brute force its way through potential performance issues, since I'm running on a 3090. On average, though, the game is running at 35fps, according to the counter inside of VAM, which makes the game really choppy and almost "shimmery." The weird thing is, changing the quality presets within VAM has little to not effect at all on performance (going from lowest to highest settings only change ~2fps), changing the render resolution in SteamVR from my usual 200% SS to 150%SS and ultimately 100%/0%SS also had no changes; even weirder, lowering the render resolution within VAM actually made performance WORSE by about 4fps, while cranking the render resolution in VAM to 2.0 actually GAINED performance from 35fps to 46fps.

wtf is going on? I can only imagine it's user error, but what could actually be the problem? Turning off various options, lowering AA, turning off reflections, soft body physics, etc, doesn't seem to improve performance at all.

Its the CPU , not the GPU that takes a beating I believe.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Its the CPU , not the GPU that takes a beating I believe.
That would explain why performance ironically increased when I increased the render resolution, since I become more GPU bound. Is there a decent guide on how to optimize CPU performance? I've found a few guides, but they seem to be out of date. I'm on an R7 3700X, which I wouldn't think would give me performance problems, but here we are.

coolcats28

Aug 28, 2020
I have a question since the people in virtamate ignoring me when I ask this, are there no anal collision for the male characters? I don't know why only female characters has it but not the males. I'm not a fan of the collision editor plugin since its kind of buggy for the male characters.

ChrisRed87

Oct 17, 2018
I have a question since the people in virtamate ignoring me when I ask this, are there no anal collision for the male characters? I don't know why only female characters has it but not the males. I'm not a fan of the collision editor plugin since its kind of buggy for the male characters.
You can't expect from straight mfs to answer your questions about it. Go freedlc and Weeb's discord since they have gay channels to ask. also you can ask directly weeb and jakaroo or (whatever the fuck his goofy name is) in offical vam discord. Since they are gayboy aswell.

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
1646057492496.png

Try openlarge/medium/small/xxl. It's built in so it must be in male morph. And now you can penetrate it.

PistSextols

Jun 21, 2019
Actually, this goes back to DAZ.

The Genesis 2 figures and previous had poor genital solutions - and where there was a focus on erotic application of DAZ3D, it was primarily aimed at a straight, male audience.

My understanding is that VAM uses an aftermarket female genital solution - not the default DAZ female genitals. I think it is New Genitalia for Victoria 6, if you're interested in exploring that rabbit hole (no pun intended).

I am not sure what the male gens used for VAM is - but I've seen references that might indicate it is OMGDK2 from Sledgehammer. I'm not familiar without looking at G2M if it had a morphable anal rigging by default or not - but my guess is no.

Because VAM uses DAZ genesis 2 figures - legacy issues from that series of figure affects VAM - and the male DAZ figures have always gotten less attention than the female ones.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes