args48

Jun 12, 2020
Regarding torrent packs, for ala carte purposes, the one they released last summer I see they never got around to updating page 1 on the megathread for it after it was removed had a scene with baby in it or something. This is the torrent they released after removing that scene. They included a thumbnail directory covering most of the material you might peek at before hand.

I didn't get either dec or this one, but browsing through the content it's a pretty valuable source including many clothing assets. Clothing does not use plugins, .cs files, or .dll.

F95_VAM_Pack_2_ReRelease.torrent
Does anyone have a working link to Pack 2?

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
Does anyone have a working link to Pack 2?

Also reading your quote I see clothing and assets was mentioned. If thats material that interests you might look at . Left columns can select clothing, assets, etc. As well as by creator only.

Last edited:
Reactions: args48

freality

Feb 1, 2021
Start with NoOC and it has links to other ones based on your interest
Thanks for the link, there's some good stuff posted there from those 3 creators but no links to any other discords. I was really hoping to get an invite to the sharing discord that was posted like a year ago, it was a good replacement for the sharing thread that was shut down here last year. Is that discord still open? And if so could I please get an invite?

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
Last edited:

freality

Feb 1, 2021
Stuff like that doesn't get posted here to prevent creators stumbling in to bot monitor for takedowns. Best to get to know people on NoOC or official vam discord. Beyond that it's community driven anyway.
Yeah that's what I figured, thanks for the help

Faust420

Feb 23, 2022
Are there any "violence" plugins or plugins which allow the models to react more realistically to something like getting punched or slapped? Because it seems the head stays still and doesnt turn when punched for instance, when normally the face would fly left and their hair would follow etc. Maybe I wasnt doing it right? Sorry if this is kind of weird lol

Treekicker

Sep 23, 2017
Freal tho? Would the developers come after me?
They would have no worldly way of knowing anyway, U can download the entire game "legally" with the updater and then just paste the key in that is the same for everyone. If I ever need a fresh copy I just copy the Vam updated put it in new folder and download from their servers. then copy key over. And you should have a vpn regardless,(and use a junk email for this site) really making an account and announcing you gonna steal it is the only realistic way they would ever have of going after u. And they wont, they care about piracy so little they don't even bother to change the key a lot of times. They could make much more annoying drm if they wanted (not that it would stop us) but they don't. And a large number of people posting content for them prolly stole it anyway. I know that the case for me. haha

ZukoIroh

Oct 12, 2019
Greetings ladies and gentlemen I have a few quick questions, if I may:

In the before times (meaning the other VaM thread), I remember there was a virus that wiped out your VaM folder. Someone posted a program that helped search for that virus code within files.

My questions, if you all don't mind, are:
  1. Does anyone know the program that searched for the virus was?
  2. Does anyone remember the actual code that was the problem?
  3. This is doubtful, does anyone know which files were infected? If I'm not mistaken, I think the main 2 were Tifa.Futa and one of TheOriginalBatistis looks.
I'm building a new PC and I'm reinstalling everything from scratch from my backup, but I stupidly forgot to update the files in my backup (I add new files, but I didn't take out the old/infected ones).

Also, while I'm at it and I'm starting fresh, how do you all sort your AddonPackages folder? Do you sort it by creator, by subject (looks, assets, clothes, etc), or just throw everything in in big folder?

Thank you all in advance.

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
Bob_Oblong
... you want to see her Dance Performance first ? :)
To each their own. Here's the "artist" formerly known as Crazy3dmodeler's latest release.
Since their previews barely have the ability to use MS Paint included a preview with hair removed to showcase the equisite detail to those who may have a fetish for Spacealiens or 4 year old thailand babies.

crazyalien.jpg

qqqqq1234

Nov 24, 2020
Does anyone remember the actual code that was the problem?
Specifically, it just deleted all your stuff via a delete command. File operations now require you to select OK via prompt ingame (like plugin permissions, but this will pop up AGAIN even if a script that is permissed tries to modify files). It's essentially not a risk anymore as long as you pay attention to the popups you're clicking OK on.

Reactions: ZukoIroh

args48

Jun 12, 2020
I feel like VAM sort of killed most other VR titles and their development because it's still just leaps and bounds better than anything else offered. This can do anything, you can build any type of girl, fulfill any fetish, make any scene, model and import anything. Only your willingness to learn, skill level, and imagination are the limits. Every time I install another VR game like Koikatsu, Fallen Girl, VR Kanojo, etc I am just reminded how limited all these games are in comparison. Koikatsu had potential for anime fans, but in my opinion anime girls look a bit weird in VR and the VR aspect of the game is extremely limited. It's also hard to take a 2D art style and bring it to 3D, let alone VR.

To be honest, after getting VR and learning this game, I struggle to play/watch anything else. Once you get that interactivity this offers, everything else feels pretty boring. I'd rather just go make a new scene, a new girl, or just revisit something else I made or downloaded in VAM.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes