redman7771red17

Jan 13, 2018
Reactions: ZoneAlone

amessiah

Sep 15, 2018
seems my game not cracked.. there said to move patch to "roo game folder"... cant find such dir. cant find patch. only updater. cant install any plugins, etc

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
seems my game not cracked.. there said to move patch to "roo game folder"... cant find such dir. cant find patch. only updater. cant install any plugins, etc
there is no uncracked version. You get the game and put the creator key in to unlock the creator features

make sure to CREATE a new folder for VAM. don't just put the updater into your C: drive, or all its contnts will be spread around the C drive. what you want to do is create a folder like C:/VAM and run the updater from there.

amessiah

Sep 15, 2018
there is no uncracked version. You get the game and put the creator key in to unlock the creator features

make sure to CREATE a new folder for VAM. don't just put the updater into your C: drive, or all its contnts will be spread around the C drive. what you want to do is create a folder like C:/VAM and run the updater from there.
i created folder in `E:/games/VaM` and there im running updater and getting (with or without admin rights) - 1644260891770.png

where exactly i need to put that creator key?

Sep 22, 2017
i created folder in `E:/games/VaM` and there im running updater and getting (with or without admin rights) - View attachment 1640319

You enter the key on the main menu.
key.png
The keys are just combinations of letters and numbers. You can find them in the first post of this thread. Make sure you use the right one for the version of the game that you have.

Reactions: amessiah

amessiah

Sep 15, 2018
you enter it when the program opens. IDK what all that is. did you download from the patreon?
from here

that strange, but i dont see that "enter key" in VR version. but i can see it in desktop mode... i tried to activate it once, but it asking every time. also plugins load in VR version saying, that i need to buy this stuff. shit happens :D

Last edited:

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
i created folder in `E:/games/VaM` and there im running updater and getting (with or without admin rights) - View attachment 1640319

I am also having this error with the updater. I can run VAM just fine overall, though I'm having a bit of trouble navigating the desktop UI since all of the tutorials seem to run in VR and it's a completely different interface.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I enhanced HS his work to perfection.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes