4.70 star(s) 17 Votes
Dec 1, 2020
Anyone know of any animatable horses for vam?
I love how this is the first post you have made... A person with priorities... no judgment, just fun.

I have seen animal assets but nothing possible with in VAM. You might want to look at XPS files.

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
Hello I have a question

How to use Quest2 handtracking?

I connected vr with computer by air link

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Hello I have a question

How to use Quest2 handtracking?

I connected vr with computer by air link
It's not officially supported but you can emulate controllers using the built in handtracking with a sideloaded version of Virtual Desktop (which you have to buy on the Oculus Store first).

That said i wouldn't buy it just for that, it's jank at best seeing as it's not 1 to 1 tracking but rather emulation of your normal controllers, in the past Virtual Desktop was the only option for wireless VR on Quest 1 so that's the only reason i have it, i wouldn't buy it today now that we have air link for both headsets.

Last edited:

KingXeno07

Jul 1, 2022
If we download this, we don't need to pay for the software at Meshed VR patreon?is this pirated copy or something?

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
If we download this, we don't need to pay for the software at Meshed VR patreon?is this pirated copy or something?
Download it from: h
And use the 1.20 key in the first post and you have the full version, you could use the free version but you can't make or change downloaded scenes if you do.
There's an in-game hub (that looks like this hub.png in the scene UI) you can use to download scenes and other stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: valevale

vladriso

May 28, 2022
is there anything better than vamX plugin to control the characters, especially in VR?
i like the variety of assets in VAM but controls suck honestly. Tbh I even fascinated how the creators didnt come up with better UX for viewing the scenes after all these years. anyways, I'm here not for complaining but more for questioning :)
i wonder if there are other plugin where you can easily add/remove characters and play animations on them, also make them walk in the scene - without going thru complex UI. vamX is a good example, but i hope there are other plugins.
Please, lmk any recommendations :)

Reactions: Blessuall

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
Since it's been a couple weeks since InformationOverload was kind to share privately. Here is a public mirror since arca hasn't distributed it yet. Haven't tried it but on his patreon he was quite proud of it with 50 some mocap animations involved.

NFO at

In case you missed them he shared Booty 2 Lap vol 3 and Go Back Home which was missing, along with the pogdaddy dependencies at https://f95zone.to/threads/scene-c-g-studio-club-gentleman-episode-1.121291/

*edit* i see Sundo did post Dance of Nymphets today afterall... He also shared the update to Club Gentleman from couple weeks ago @

Last edited:

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
Where can i get clothing for male?
I really haven't seen much of anything for men's clothing for VAM.
Outside of the official VAM Hub, your best bet is scouring through the clothing section on internet archive dump @

p.s. missing Krosos rip they would know

Last edited:
Reactions: Molloke

nevermesh

Apr 19, 2021
Where can i get clothing for male?
Males are all but forgotten about in VAM. It's sad. They only extra advice I can offer is to try finding futa clothing. Though the majority is sexy female stuff, you sometimes can stumble across some clothing that looks like it is created for males.

Last edited:

KingXeno07

Jul 1, 2022
Males are all but forgotten about in VAM. It's sad. They only extra advice I can offer is to try finding futa clothing. Though the majority is sexy female stuff, you sometimes can stumble across some clothing that looks like it is created for males.

Also, what's the rules on posting a look in this thread? Is that looked down on and should only be posted in Assets Releases section?
Yes, such a good software and there is not enough assets for male..

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes