4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Only a noob

Apr 9, 2020
c&g repack archive
Mega

Updated with missing releases, Booty2Lap Vol 3, Booty2Lap Vol 4, and Go Back Home
big thanks to InformationOverload

Notably updating this since last October I noticed several items no longer available on hub, such as hair and clothing, from creators being banned from redistroing daz3d items or removing themselves all together.

Only assets included are ones called for in json. Such as only needing a 10 meg stocking out of a 400 meg .var off hub.
Inflated sizes on newer releases are mainly out of large texture sizes from using pogdaddy releases and 1 use background asset.

Most notably for this archivable collection it's a 1 container archive with no dependencies. All releases have been named with a [CGS] prefix to remain grouped together in vam browser, as well as custom jpg thumbnails. Which I still don't understand why he releases an icon image that is pitch black most of the time with no relation to what the scene is about.

example:
View attachment 1884578
Can I tell you that I love you?

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
Can I tell you that I love you?
It's a battle with horders. Two crowds. Archivists and horders. People are very vocal on dupe assets. Repacks are looked down as trash by horders with 20 terrabytes of vam garbage. I've seen how trashy Crazy3dmodeler is and that shit isn't worth keeping. C&G is great stuff. I started thed vac to var before he started remastering and C&G deserves to be preserved to work and function proper in a year. Especially if we are headed into 2.x where nothing is compatible.

I backup C&G onto NAS.. I know it will function as intended like GOG-Games or some lost title. Who can say that about Kitty Mocap or any other artist. C&G is pure art that deserves to be preserved.

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
some C&G scene has lock. so i can learn how he make the animation .. any suggest how to unlock. when at edit mode. i press T. but i cant see the cua or atom spot.how to unlock it.

nevermesh

Apr 19, 2021
some C&G scene has lock. so i can learn how he make the animation .. any suggest how to unlock. when at edit mode. i press T. but i cant see the cua or atom spot.how to unlock it.
Click the mouse pointer icon to open the select atom menu then check the box for show hidden atoms

Reactions: Blessuall

nevermesh

Apr 19, 2021
It's a battle with horders. Two crowds. Archivists and horders. People are very vocal on dupe assets. Repacks are looked down as trash by horders with 20 terrabytes of vam garbage. I've seen how trashy Crazy3dmodeler is and that shit isn't worth keeping. C&G is great stuff. I started thed vac to var before he started remastering and C&G deserves to be preserved to work and function proper in a year. Especially if we are headed into 2.x where nothing is compatible.

I backup C&G onto NAS.. I know it will function as intended like GOG-Games or some lost title. Who can say that about Kitty Mocap or any other artist. C&G is pure art that deserves to be preserved.
C&G is good but they need to stop putting Post magic into their scenes cause it breaks the menus in desktop mode and makes them disappear when switching scenes and it completely disables VR controllers randomly on load. I stop using their stuff cause I am tired of having to correct my VaM session each time :giggle: If the user wants to use Post Magic then let them add it to their sessions plugins themselves. :BootyTime:

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
C&G is good but they need to stop putting Post magic into their scenes cause it breaks the menus in desktop mode and makes them disappear when switching scenes and it completely disables VR controllers randomly on load. I stop using their stuff cause I am tired of having to correct my VaM session each time :giggle: If the user wants to use Post Magic then let them add it to their sessions plugins themselves. :BootyTime:
C&G has good animation i have seen.. mocap too.

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
I just know that this thing exits today so umm.. is there any guide on how to play/use this thing? like Import, customize and etc

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
is there any guide on how to play/use this thing? like Import, customize and etc
I highly suggest on Youtube. Although it's kinda old, only a few things have changed since then, so it's still a very good introduction into VaM!

Reactions: Isowiha

AlternateDreams

I'm tired, boss.
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Damn Post Magic is so annoying in VR...
In my case it doesn't block my controllers but it totally break the VR view (basically i see the same image twice).
Then i have to find the element in the scene where the plugin is attached to disable it.
I don't understand why Post Magic author doesn't fix this.
Maybe he doesn't have a VR headset?

shidy

Jul 19, 2020
Hey guys,

Does anyone know if there are any models of monsters, zombies, dogs or even horses that are properly rigged and contain genitals?

I was looking at the official VAM hub, but mostly it's just girls models or vanilla men models.

Highly appreciate any suggestions!

Reactions: halessa

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
I just know that this thing exits today so umm.. is there any guide on how to play/use this thing? like Import, customize and etc
In my case it doesn't block my controllers but it totally break the VR view (basically i see the same image twice).
Then i have to find the element in the scene where the plugin is attached to disable it.
yeah i always turn off... motion blur ..

telobarsik

Aug 12, 2017
in postmagic, only anti-aliasing enabled at the same time with other options creates a problem for VR, disable anti-aliasing and you will be happy.

nevermesh

Apr 19, 2021
in postmagic, only anti-aliasing enabled at the same time with other options creates a problem for VR, disable anti-aliasing and you will be happy.
Now they just need to fix the UI problems when you have Post Magic as a session plugin and someone puts it into their scene. The auto disabling of your session plugin instance will cause issues in VR and even desktop. Scene creators just need to leave it out :cry:

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes