4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

telobarsik

Aug 12, 2017

black screen occur after ending sex scene , no button button to continue , reload scene every time:mad:
here she is
https://f95zone.to/threads/vaginal-...tress-yuu-choose-your-finishing-style.112590/
Ну и в чем твоя проблема, зачем ты здесь жалуешься?
Не нравится как автор сделал сцену напиши ему или переделай как тебе надо.
Например я, если меня что-то не устраивает сам редактирую сцену под свой вкус, или пишу создателю сцены или плагина.
Well, what is your problem, why are you complaining here? If you don't like how the author made the scene, write to him or redo it as you need. For example, if something does not suit me, I edit the scene to my taste, or write to the creator of the scene or plugin.

Reactions: theMickey_

bobik1983

Dec 19, 2020
how to enable this plugin, The plugin is not visible in the list

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
I always liked thiis to jack the graphics a bit-VRSS mod enables VRSS for Nvidia 20/30 series cards on VAM. A sadly underutiltized cool feature its basically reverse variable rate shading for VR. Works well here-try Lone Echo maybe the best game that uses it

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
how to enable this plugin, The plugin is not visible in the list
Once you've downloaded the plugin, do this:
  • select the character (click anywhere on the character, then click on "Select Root")
  • click on the "Plugins" tab
  • click "Add Plugin"
  • click on "Select File..." on the newly added plugin
  • click on "All Flattened" in the left-most section
  • enter "gravity" in the search box
  • select "BreastAutoGravity.cs"
Done.

And please:
  • This is an english speaking forum. There's a rule for not posting in any other language unless you provide a translation.
  • Stop complaining about any scenes or asking how/why they (don't) work.
  • The official Discord might be a better place to ask any "how to" questions.
  • Watch some tutorials on YT on how to work with VaM, and make yourself familiar with how stuff works in VaM.
Thanks!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I always liked thiis to jack the graphics a bit-VRSS mod enables VRSS for Nvidia 20/30 series cards on VAM. A sadly underutiltized cool feature its basically reverse variable rate shading for VR. Works well here-try Lone Echo maybe the best game that uses it
I'm not sure I understand what this is supposed to do:
  • the LinkVRChat2Vam.bat...
    • creates a VRChat_Data directory which is linked to VaM_Data
    • creates a VRChat.exe which is (hard)linked to VaM.exe
  • the VaM (VRSS).bat...
    • then starts the (linked to VaM.exe!) VRChat.exe in OpenVR mode

How's that different to just starting the VaM (OpenVR).bat?

bobik1983

Dec 19, 2020
Once you've downloaded the plugin, do this:
  • select the character (click anywhere on the character, then click on "Select Root")
  • click on the "Plugins" tab
  • click "Add Plugin"
  • click on "Select File..." on the newly added plugin
  • click on "All Flattened" in the left-most section
  • enter "gravity" in the search box
  • select "BreastAutoGravity.cs"
Done.

And please:
  • This is an english speaking forum. There's a rule for not posting in any other language unless you provide a translation.
  • Stop complaining about any scenes or asking how/why they (don't) work.
  • The official Discord might be a better place to ask any "how to" questions.
  • Watch some tutorials on YT on how to work with VaM, and make yourself familiar with how stuff works in VaM.
Thanks!
works ;) thanks for the note and warning , here it is allowed to ask questions on the application for free paid content

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
here it is allowed to ask questions on the application for free paid content
It's also allowed to ask about most other content, don't get me wrong. But judging on your previous questions, you're still very new to VaM and seem to struggle with the "basics" -- that's why I suggested watching/reading some tutorials first, keep experimenting ("learning by doing") or maybe check the official Discord, because most how-to questions might have been already answered there.

Reactions: Trent Randy

bobik1983

Dec 19, 2020
It's also allowed to ask about most other content, don't get me wrong. But judging on your previous questions, you're still very new to VaM and seem to struggle with the "basics" -- that's why I suggested watching/reading some tutorials first, keep experimenting ("learning by doing") or maybe check the official Discord, because most how-to questions might have been already answered there.
yes you are right i am a beginner but i learn fast:LOL:
Such a question, most of the animation of the sex scene, the penis is out of the vagina, I set up the penis with arrows, I turn on the animation, but after a while the penis is back in not the vagina, how to tie it correctly, maybe there is some kind of plugin or is this a common problem for all collisions

Boolsen

Dec 1, 2020
yes you are right i am a beginner but i learn fast:LOL:
Such a question, most of the animation of the sex scene, the penis is out of the vagina, I set up the penis with arrows, I turn on the animation, but after a while the penis is back in not the vagina, how to tie it correctly, maybe there is some kind of plugin or is this a common problem for all collisions
Could be a lot of reasons why this happens:
-The scene creators have no idea how physics work in this game and have set up the scene very poorly.
-You're trying to change a look of a person without the correct scale
-You don't have all dependencies of the scene
-Your game runs at 10fps, basically breaking all physics

General rule of thumb: Try to run the scene without any changes and see if it works, doesn't give any loading errors.

The specific "Penis out of the vagina" problem can be fixed with , but there seems to be a problem with the scene you're trying to run anyway.

Reactions: bobik1983

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Is there a guide for this about how to add/install scenes and looks?
There are two ways to do install new scenes/looks:
  1. When in VaM, click the "Hub Browse" icon, select any look/scene you like, then click on "Download all".
    1658206418682.png
    1658206433952.png
  2. If you download a look/scene from any other source (i.e. from here), you'll end up with one or more *.var files which you have to put into the AddonPackages subfolder of VaM.
Once you've downloaded and installed the new looks/scene, you should find the new scene in VaM's Scene browser.
1658206725056.png
If loading the scene produces errors because of missing packages, open the "Hub Browse" menu again, click on "Scan Hub for Missing Referenced Packages" and click "Download All" again.
1658210024468.png

If looks do not come with a demo scene, you should be able to load looks by clicking on a character in your scene, then "Select Root", finally click on the "Control & Physics 1" tab and then on "Load Look...".
1658206892783.png
If a new look comes with a demo scene but without a separate looks file, load the scene, click on the character and instead of "Load Look..." use the "Save Look..." button in the menu I mentioned before to save the look. Now you can load this look into any other scene as described above.

Last edited:

Momo34

Aug 20, 2018
Hello there, I'm looking for pogdaddy Eryn look. If someone can share it. Thank you very much !

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
This might be too specific but anyone know if there is a morph similar to the GoldChain ones but for other type of clothing, like tube top and thigh socks?

NTA

May 15, 2021
Hi guys, I'm trying to make a small size look for my scene, anyone know a way to scale the whole body down easily?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes