4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys, I'm trying to make a small size look for my scene, anyone know a way to scale the whole body down easily?
Easy:
  • Select the root of your character
  • Select the "Control & Physics 1" tab
  • Change the "Scale" slider

1658467658643.png

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
bro how to load our save scene look. why i cant find my save scene or look just appear bout 15% from 100% look i hve. anybody can explain ?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
bro how to load our save scene look. why i cant find my save scene or look just appear bout 15% from 100% look i hve. anybody can explain ?
Scroll up. I explained how you should be able to load a look, even if there's no scene included in the download.
Hope that helps.

Reactions: Blessuall

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Is there an ETA for 2.0? Just asking out of curiosity.
No.

A couple of weeks ago a 2nd version of a "techdemo" (alpha-2 version) has been released. There probably will be even more alpha-versions in the future, before Meshed will release a first beta version. There is no way to import any own stuff into the techdemo, this might probably come with the first beta release. But I think we're still months, maybe even years afar from that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isowiha

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Sorry for posting the following into this thread, I know I usually should post this in Asset Requests -- but according to the posting rules there I 'd have to create a single post per request and also link the original work in my post, and while I could the former, I've some issue with the latter, so please let me explain:

Today I spent a couple of hours to track down some "Missing Referenced Packages" of my Vam-Installation, and I found most of them either on the official Vam Hub, here in the F95 forum, on the Patreon pages of the creator if the ressource was available for free, or on Kemono for "other" Patreon stuff. But I'm still missing a handful of Packages, and I can't even find the originals.

So if you don't mind, here's a list of packages I'm still missing, and if anyone of you have one or more of those, I would highly appreciate if you could post a link where I could download them.

EDIT: I managed to find some more packages that I was missing, so here's the new (very short list):

1658718651653.png
  • Choiwaru's Patreon seems to gone, and on the Hub the user is also not there anymore
  • haizop's Sandals seem to be quite popular, can't find them anywhere
  • "Sexy Lady #2" from VamYJ seems to be paid Patreon-only content, and so far I only found "Sexy Lady" on kemono

I'm also getting some errors while loading a couple of scene which just list some individual textures and so on, and AFAIK those or from the "Pre-Hub" area (loose files vs. *.var files as of today), and I'm still trying to track down...

Thanks a lot in advance! And if a Mod thinks this post is in fact in the wrong place, please feel free to delete it and I'm happily posting each individual package on the Asset request board ;)

Last edited:

halessa

Apr 8, 2021
Today I spent a couple of hours to track down some "Missing Referenced Packages" of my Vam-Installation, and I found most of them either on the official Vam Hub, here in the F95 forum, on the Patreon pages of the creator if the ressource was available for free, or on Kemono for "other" Patreon stuff. But I'm still missing a handful of Packages, and I can't even find the originals.
is there any way to make them auto-accessable for all of us?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
is there any way to make them auto-accessable for all of us?
Unfortunately: no. Most of the missing packages I found using the integrated "Browse Hub" --> "Scan for missing packages" function, but I also had to look at a lot of the original posts of the looks/scenes/clothes I downloaded to see what other packages the author mentioned (if any). And then I tried to find the packages using the various sites I know...

But because you might have a completely different set of looks/scenes/clothes you downloaded, and therefore might need a completely different set of packages, I don't think there's an easy way to just share anything. I will of course try to help you track down whatever you need, if you share a list of packages/resources you're still missing.

I remember using VaM back in the days when there still wasn't such a thing as the "Hub" to exchange single .var files and their dependencies -- we just exchanged lose file collections, but the VaM folder still had several 100 of gigs in size. Today there's NO way to just create a "default set of scenes and looks" to share, because I'd assume it will have several 100's of gig with just a couple of the most liked basic looks and scenes.

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
Sorry for posting the following into this thread, I know I usually should post this in Asset Requests -- but according to the posting rules there I 'd have to create a single post per request and also link the original work in my post, and while I could the former, I've some issue with the latter, so please let me explain:

So if you don't mind, here's a list of packages I'm still missing, and if anyone of you have one or more of those, I would highly appreciate if you could post a link where I could download them.

EDIT: I managed to find some more packages that I was missing, so here's the new (very short list):

• Choiwaru's Patreon seems to gone, and on the Hub the user is also not there anymore
  • haizop's Sandals seem to be quite popular, can't find them anywhere
  • "Sexy Lady #2" from VamYJ seems to be paid Patreon-only content, and so far I only found "Sexy Lady" on kemono

I'm also getting some errors while loading a couple of scene which just list some individual textures and so on, and AFAIK those or from the "Pre-Hub" area (loose files vs. *.var files as of today), and I'm still trying to track down...

Thanks a lot in advance! And if a Mod thinks this post is in fact in the wrong place, please feel free to delete it and I'm happily posting each individual package on the Asset request board ;)
I have Choiwaru lace panty 2 and 3, might work for you if you change the name to "1" or edit the var file looking for them. I also only have Sexy Lady 1 and can't find the sandals.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
theMickey_ can u post a screenshot or description of it?
It's this dress which is referenced in this look:

1658988826468.png

It is (was?) a paid clothing by creator, but browsing through their (locked) posts, I can only find "sexy_lady" but not "sexy_lady2". They might just have removed it for unknown reasons, so the only hope is someone already had downloaded it when it still was available and will share it.

Edit: As I said earlier: I also checked the creator's page on but to no avail. Seems like it's missing most recent posts.

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Is there a mod packages?, because Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets is down. Thanks for your answers.
On this forum you can find VaM addons (clothes, looks, scenes, assets etc.) in the "Asset Releases" subsection. If you click on
  1. "Latest Updates" at the top
  2. then select "Category --> Assets" on the right
  3. and also select "Prefix: Asset --> VAM"
you get this nice overview of released stuff.

1659151719683.png
1659151734375.png

You can also request assets in the Asset Request section.

You can find free resources on the official and on various other sites. Most paid stuff is on Patreon, but if you know the creator's name, you can also try to search them on .

Reactions: raquitic
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes