4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Torsang

Jan 22, 2021
Most assets, since they're in the .var file format, will go into the AddonPackages folder. You can make any subset of folders you want inside of there if you feel like organizing.

Reactions: fbass and raquitic

raquitic

Aug 17, 2019
Do you recommend this as graphic engine for visual novels instead "Daz 3D" or "Honey Select 2"?

Most assets, since they're in the .var file format, will go into the AddonPackages folder. You can make any subset of folders you want inside of there if you feel like organizing.
Ok, thanks a lot man.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Do you recommend this as graphic engine for visual novels instead "Daz 3D" or "Honey Select 2"?
I do in fact know one creator who uses VaM to create all the visuals for their games, and I think the CGs are pretty decent. As a creator I personally would stick to DAZ3D though, because the sheer amount of assets you can get for DAZ3D, while the amount of clothes/assets/etc you can have in VaM is still kinda limited. I would also never touch Honey Select to create visuals for a game, I just don't like how it looks, but maybe that's just me (I did like the game, I played it in VR, but I don't like any screenshots and therefore no games made with HS as an "engine").

Reactions: raquitic

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
I do in fact know one creator
Wow that's so silly people making money off the same reason you ran Krosos off for straight up screen captures. I haven't even looked at visual novels since the PS3 days and they were all anime and I was like psh whatever. But I've also seen people on the vam forums do really nice touchups with photoshop.

Recently there was that posted on vamhub about that artstyle filter. It must be that good cuz Crazy3D is going around lately using that as their headshot photo filter for his 8 year old ladyboys as his own artwork to cover up his frankenstein creations look like dog turds.

Reactions: raquitic

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
nostage3.hair_long_upswept_top_bun error on every char loading to the scene where can i get this plugin
Huh? This is definitely a part of the default VaM files -- so there should be no need to download it from anywhere else.
Sounds like you manually deleted some *.var files from the AddonPackages sub-directory of VaM?

I do recommend this (to prevent this from happening again):

Because you can create any sub-directory in "AddonPackages" to organize your files, I would do something like this:
  • once you've downloaded the original VAM, create a "_DEFAULT" sub-directory and more all the default *.var files into that sub-directory
  • create one or multiple more sub-directories for all the files you download, i.e.:
    • from-f95
    • from-kemono
    • from-patreon
    • paid
    • free
Then you should always be able to determine the source of the *.var file. This way you can organize all the content you downloaded for VAM, and stuff like "accidentally deleting default var files" should happen anymore.

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
what cause this happend.... C&G hair moving but char freeze. musin playing...
that dress was on the old version of dont fade. he remastered it with tweaks. you might try that one.
var downloadable @

as far as hair goes that's quite the anomaly. i can tell you are using the unofficial repack one because she has specular highlighted skin. the one on the has also been replaced with the remastered one. Sorted by file date everything uploaded after June 2022 implies the remastered copies renamed with (tags) removed from context.

If you prefer the original here's c&g's post for the original .vac dl link @

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Blessuall

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
that dress was on the old version of dont fade. he remastered it with tweaks. you might try that one.
var downloadable @

as far as hair goes that's quite the anomaly. i can tell you are using the unofficial repack one because she has specular highlighted skin. the one on the dump has also been replaced with the remastered one. Sorted by file date everything uploaded after June 2022 implies the remastered copies renamed with (tags) removed from context.

If you prefer the original here's c&g's post for the original .vac dl link @
ok dude thx for information. i will try download ... but in my case . just restart pc everything works well.

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
now my vam always is ruine !! when playing some scene like c&G its not running like before. char stuck music play.
i have try and delete my 100gb cache . default setting. restart pc ... but still like this ..
restart pc not help anymore T.T
its happen in this week.

update : solve by reinstall Vam ^^

Last edited:

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
now my vam always is ruine !! when playing some scene like c&G its not running like before. char stuck music play.
i have try and delete my 100gb cache . default setting. restart pc ... but still like this ..
restart pc not help anymore T.T
its happen in this week.
Oh, I know what's wrong

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes