4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I'm looking for the best mod for improving graphics at the moment, or customized shader
There's no such thing as "the best" mod. Because it depends what you want, and what your hardware can support. That's why I asked you what you want.

Remember: this isn't a GAME, it's a SANDBOX to create your own scenes and animations.

I suggest you start browsing through the Hub, download stuff, test stuff, and see what you like and what not.

bobik1983

Dec 19, 2020
There's no such thing as "the best" mod. Because it depends what you want, and what your hardware can support. That's why I asked you what you want.

Remember: this isn't a GAME, it's a SANDBOX to create your own scenes and animations.

I suggest you start browsing through the Hub, download stuff, test stuff, and see what you like and what not.
don't you understand I wrote how to improve the graphics, I see that people publish different materials, their graphics are different

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
don't you understand I wrote how to improve the graphics, I see that people publish different materials, their graphics are different
No, you didn't wrote that. You asked "Where can i download the preset beautiful graphics or mods". Can you post a screenshot as an example of what you're looking for?

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
This is VR only right? or is there a non vr version? Also is content locked behind a paywall?
You can do desktop, but VR is definitely where it shines.

you can check the VAM hub for things to add to your game. some content is paywalled, but there's plenty of free content.

bobik1983

Dec 19, 2020

does this plugin work automatically or does it need to be included in the person, I mean uploaded the file PetaZwega.Sam.4.var in folder AddonPackages , the game does not need to connect anything or need

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes