4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

jagyro911

Oct 29, 2019
I've been trying to find panties hanging(1 of LT & RT thigh, rt foot, and down) I used to have the var but i accidently deleted it. Could someone plz help me out? I can't find it anywhere

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
OMG i found it........I looked over it prob ten times.....Mr_cadillacV8 Panty E
Congrats! I would NEVER have thought of these based on your very vague description :p

I didn't even know what you meant by "panties hanging (1 of LT & RT thigh, rt foot, and down)" -- I thought you're looking for some panties that are assets instead of actual clothes, so you can "hang" them :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

jagyro911

Oct 29, 2019
Oh since I got someone around is there a way to stop the stupid allow pop up every freaken time for plugins. I have the allow 3rd party plugin already selected.

and also is there a way to fix the adamant sync not to glitch females? I heard there's a morph that's causing it.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Oh since I got someone around is there a way to stop the stupid allow pop up every freaken time for plugins.
There are two ways I do know how you can disable the pop-up for scenes:

1) First time loading the scene click on "Allow always", and the pop-up will never come back when loading the scene (for THAT particular scene only!):

1660206791342.png

2) Before loading the scene, go into the Package Manager, select the scene, and enable the "Always enable plugins..." checkbox under "User Prefs":

1660206846705.png

and also is there a way to fix the adamant sync not to glitch females? I heard there's a morph that's causing it.
Sorry, but I'm not sure what you're asking. Do you have an example maybe? What glitch are you talking about?

jagyro911

Oct 29, 2019
crap i got a crap ton of boxes to click lol.

basically when the char starts to talk the nodes separate from the model and move on their own and the body doesnt actually move.

ive tried using the script before but it didnt work.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
basically when the char starts to talk the nodes separate from the model and move on their own and the body doesnt actually move.

ive tried using the script before but it didnt work.
Interesting, I've never had that issue myself before. But according to the thread you linked, it is because of some incompatibility between the LipSync pluging and some morphs, and because those morphs could be in ANY downloaded *.var file, there's this Powershell script in the thread you should run. I just tested the script, and it works great -- it couldn't find the "bad" morph in any of my *.var files, so that's why I have no issues.

To run the script from that thread:
  • save the content of the script from the link you posted to a file called "SearchFile.ps1"
  • edit the script at line 4 to point to your actual <VAM>/AddonPackages directory
  • open a PowerShell window
  • make sure that you are allowed to run scripts -- you can enable scripts by typing:
    • Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Scope CurrentUser
      and then answer the question with "Y" (or whatever you have to type in your language for "yes" ;-) )
  • now you should be able to run the script:
    • ./SearchFile
The script will either point you to any *.var file that contains the "PHMMouthOpen" morph, or you just get nothing, meaning there's no interfering *.var file in your AddonPackages folder.

1660208979513.png

EDIT: to check if the script is actually working, I also changed line 3 of the script to search for a morph that I do have, ran the script again, and it found the "culprit" *.var file!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrXcy

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Hello again, my friends

Some scenes allow me to select in a slider the animation progression:
7754.png

But in some scenes this feature doesn't work, or it just control the sound.

Is there any plugin/mod/workaround to speed up, slow down, or to control these scenes animations?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Is there any plugin/mod/workaround to speed up, slow down, or to control these scenes animations?
That's most probably because those scenes don't use the built-in animations (which you can speed up/slow down with the slider you mentioned), they're using an animation plugin instead like the VAM Timeline plugin from AcidBubbles. You can speed up/slow down those animations within the "Custom UI..." of that plugin.

1660252580311.png

I replied to you earlier about the "Grinding" scene and the use of the Timeline plugin -- you should see if you can find some tutorials on how to use it if you want to change stuff from pre-made scenes ;-)

Galin

May 5, 2017
Hello again, my friends

Some scenes allow me to select in a slider the animation progression:
View attachment 1978756

But in some scenes this feature doesn't work, or it just control the sound.

Look down a little bit, and try Animation Speed ...

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
That's most probably because those scenes don't use the built-in animations (which you can speed up/slow down with the slider you mentioned), they're using an animation plugin instead like the VAM Timeline plugin from AcidBubbles. You can speed up/slow down those animations within the "Custom UI..." of that plugin.

View attachment 1978907

I replied to you earlier about the "Grinding" scene and the use of the Timeline plugin -- you should see if you can find some tutorials on how to use it if you want to change stuff from pre-made scenes ;-)
Thanks a lot! I'm not gonna lie, I already looked for some tutorials about it, but it looks a little bit intimidating (multiple 1 hour-ish videos). Sorry about my lazyness :whistle:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Thanks a lot! I'm not gonna lie, I already looked for some tutorials about it, but it looks a little bit intimidating (multiple 1 hour-ish videos). Sorry about my lazyness :whistle:
No worries -- VaM itself already has a deep learning curve, I'm not going to lie about that. It just has become more and more complex over the years because of all the features that were added. And when it comes to plugins, some people have created some impressive plugins which seems to be even more complicated, so you'll want to "learn" at least some of them on top as well to be able to edit/create scenes. It just take times, but there are some really good tutorials out there!

Just take your time to dig into VAM, I think it's really worth it (especially if you have a VR setup to enjoy the results).

Reactions: brasileirinho

noname32

May 26, 2020
im not sure i should make a asset release thread or not. but im sure i saw a really good nicki minaj model. i cant remember who made it but it seems to have dissapeared from existence.. did i imagine it ?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
im not sure i should make a asset release thread or not. but im sure i saw a really good nicki minaj model. i cant remember who made it but it seems to have dissapeared from existence.. did i imagine it ?
I went to the , used the Advanced Search to search --> Looks for "nicki" and found .
I'm not sure if that's the exact look you were looking for, but it's free at least ;)

Isowiha

Dec 29, 2021
I tried all of them, it still snaps back to the initial position
Make sure there is no Animations active in the person, you can find them in the animation tab. Or you can just reset whole body to normal stage in the second lowest tab from right (when youre in person root).

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes