4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
is it possible to swap faces? (or heads)

I mean... put one model face in another model body or vice versa? (I'm mad scientist, it's so cool!)

I heard about BodySwap, but I couldn't find it. And I'm trying to use Morph Mass Manager, it works... sometimes... kinda... are there any other better tools?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
is it possible to swap faces? (or heads)
BodySwap is what I used in the past, and if you search for it on the Hub, you can find a post with a link to some Patreon where you still can download it (although it's a very old version, I'm not sure it has been updated though). I've never used Morph Mass Manager, so I can't say anything about that, sorry.

Reactions: brasileirinho

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
BodySwap is what I used in the past, and if you search for it on the Hub, you can find a post with a link to some Patreon where you still can download it (although it's a very old version, I'm not sure it has been updated though). I've never used Morph Mass Manager, so I can't say anything about that, sorry.
Why do you know everything? :ROFLMAO:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Why do you know everything? :ROFLMAO:
I do not know everything about VAM. But I've been a Patron for MeshedVR for about 4 years -- I started using VaM at version 1.7 or 1.8 in 2018. I've published custom made textures for VaM back then on the official Discord, and although I haven't had much time to use VAM in the past two years I've always tried to keep following the "important" updates ;-)

Reactions: x小劫

Azalael

May 1, 2020
good night, it is possible to take the interaction of a scene, and put it in another scene, for example, take the expression of a character already ready or created, and put it in another character.
Is this possible? Sorry for my complicated question, I'm just new to the game, and I don't know how to use these creation plugins properly. hahaha

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
good night, it is possible to take the interaction of a scene, and put it in another scene, for example, take the expression of a character already ready or created, and put it in another character.
Is this possible? Sorry for my complicated question, I'm just new to the game, and I don't know how to use these creation plugins properly. hahaha
My best bet would be to open up the AcidBubbles Timeline plugin, select/copy the desired facial expressions (probably any face related morphs) and then export. I didn't test it, though. If the scene does not use this plugin then I have no idea.

Reactions: Azalael

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
guys anyone can figure the finger animation with timeline like this video ?

i follow this video but still move finger when play animation...

Azalael

May 1, 2020
galera alguem consegue descobrir a animação do dedo com timeline como esse video ?

eu sigo este vídeo, mas ainda mexo o dedo ao reproduzir a animação...

[/CITAR]
ainda não aprendi a usar a timeline kkk

Boolsen

Dec 1, 2020
guys anyone can figure the finger animation with timeline like this video ?

i follow this video but still move finger when play animation...
Go into the morph tab, search for the finger bend morphs, mark the ones you want to use as favourite, then you can add them in timeline as targets.

mightbearobot

Dec 10, 2020
Hello! I don't know if this thread or the DAZ thread is the place for this but I'll start here. I have bitten off more than I can chew with my first project and am asking for help.
I wanted to port a Blender file into VAM but I don't know enough about DAZ, Blender, VAM, or 3d modeling in general. I've been reading guide after guide but there doesn't appear to be a direct Blender -> VAM method. There are a number of methods if the model is already a Genesis 2 (or 3 or 8) model but I can't seem to find anything about how to make a Genesis 2 model in the first place, or even what a Genesis 2 model even is.
I'm willing to put some real effort into this but I'm at a loss of what to do at this point. Please someone tell me I don't have to go manually editing .json files, please... If I can figure this out there are a good number of models I'm willing to port and share for everyone. Thanks for any help!

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I come here to start a conversation and see people screaming pedophilia and multiple posts vanishing, the fuck are you guys up to? All i can do now i doubt what was shown was related to what was said and think negatively of the people now hiding their posts/words.

boloyolo

Feb 22, 2018
I come here to start a conversation and see people screaming pedophilia and multiple posts vanishing, the fuck are you guys up to? All i can do now i doubt what was shown was related to what was said and think negatively of the people now hiding their posts/words.
Presumably typical loli fan forgot that once it leaves the realm of drawn art and goes into the realm of photo-real 3dcg, shit looks hella suss.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Presumably typical loli fan forgot that once it leaves the realm of drawn art and goes into the realm of photo-real 3dcg, shit looks hella suss.
We can only speculate as not only was the original post removed but the multiple people talking about it removed their comments/edited them, arguably more sus than the other option.

But that does bring me back to what i originally wanted to talk about.
Im fed up with the games push for realism, im here for big dicks, fat asses, tonns of cum and massive tits...hopefully at some point milky tits but 1 step at a time. Basically, not realism. I have spent more than enough time arguing with the physics now and am moving to my next gripe.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a method to get simplified textures on models. I want flatter less detailed skin. I don't want to see blemishes or shaving bumps. I want pure clean skin.

Additionally some(?) of my models have bad shadows on them, like its super stripey? any ideas?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes