4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
I just added him to the ignore list... I am getting too old for that kind of behavior... Any request he makes, will be invisible to me... :sneaky:

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
Yeah, they're a complete shit-stain. contribute nothing, and get really aggressive toward other members really easily. and all this wouldn't be nearly as bad if they could actually speak english, but it's more like talking to an AI bot programmed by 4chan virgins. do the community a favor and report that last message. with any luck the mods will pay attention and ban their ass.

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
Cannot really be bothered, and cannot see his messages anymore... :LOL:

If people get fed up, just hover over his name, and select Ignore. In the end, he will end up in a vacuum by himself.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
But it is to make it look like a anime cartoon...
Thanks for the idea but its still the same textured under that system.
The shader is nice in some cases but often looks quite off and the sliders dont seem to do much, except the outline one which is actually quite nice on some scenes.

I think what im looking for is a body texture or texture pack? A texture selection that's blemish-less and color able. If needed maybe i could use decals for intimate parts...maybe...
Also doesn't seem to help with the stripey shadows.

You all just gotta ignore that dude, he's constantly high on gas fumes
Further makes me question what they said a page or so ago, calling something pedophilia. Really starting to doubt it was. Suspicious.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
reupload dude ..link down
No, it's working perfectly fine.

No dude u dont check the link u give ?
IT IS WORKING PERFECTLY FINE!

It's most probably YOU having an issue either opening the link or using the included MEGA link correctly. If people telling you it's working, then please don't "dude" them telling them they're wrong. Also: Please use the "Asset Requests" section of this forum to ask for specific looks/scenes/clothes -- as I wrote in the post right above your request. Thanks!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Anyone seen a look of death stranding ameile ? i swear Vect did one or jackaroo? cant remember...
Please always use the "Asset Requests" section of this forum to ask for certain looks/scenes/clothes/... And, as in your case, this already has been requested (as you posted a link to that specific request), so just be patient until someone hopefully uploads it. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: pigtamer69

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Please always use the "Asset Requests" section of this forum to ask for certain looks/scenes/clothes/... And, as in your case, this already has been requested (as you posted a link to that specific request), so just be patient until someone hopefully uploads it. Thanks!
i wasnt sure so thanks! and for anyone who wants tthe entire set i found them all and will upload them on that request! :-D

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Man these crashes...
Do errors increase crash chance or? i have a few scenes with errors due to missing assets. But loading a scene with no missing assets sometimes causes crashes.
Is there any known processes to working out the crashes or is everyone just living with the game crashing every 2 mins/50% of the time a scene is loaded?

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
Man these crashes...
Do errors increase crash chance or? i have a few scenes with errors due to missing assets. But loading a scene with no missing assets sometimes causes crashes.
Is there any known processes to working out the crashes or is everyone just living with the game crashing every 2 mins/50% of the time a scene is loaded?
sometime i got the crash too dude ^^ . its normally.u can try restart pc for minim crashing when load scene. i got crash when i load vrdool with 2 people and alt+tab for watch youtube or working on premiere ^^

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Man these crashes...
Do errors increase crash chance or?
I don't have any crashes of VAM at all.

If you get a lot of crashes, then you might have screwed up your installation...?! Do a fresh install of VAM (using the official updater so you only download the official files) and then transfer the *.var files form your old to the new installation "one by one" (and by that I mean one scene incl. its dependencies, then test it, then proceed with the next scene) to see which one is causing crashes.

And you also might not use VAM on a potatoe PC, because it's quite demanding :p

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I don't have any crashes of VAM at all.

If you get a lot of crashes, then you might have screwed up your installation...?! Do a fresh install of VAM (using the official updater so you only download the official files) and then transfer the *.var files form your old to the new installation "one by one" (and by that I mean one scene incl. its dependencies, then test it, then proceed with the next scene) to see which one is causing crashes.

And you also might not use VAM on a potatoe PC, because it's quite demanding :p
1660853318896.png
:cry:

EDIT: Also spec wise im on a 5800X 3D and a 6700XT. so it aint that brother.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes