4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
Yes. This works as desinged. And it's all in the of the plugin (that's just another way to say "RTFM" :LOL: ):

"Starting from version 3.5.1, it automatically mixes music into the video when rendering MMD dances. If you render scenes other than MMD, you would need multimedia tool e.g. ffmpeg to add audio to the movie. ffmpeg is already included in this pack as it is used as the encoding tool by this plugin, too."
are u testing on scene like kittymocap or anything scene except mmd bro?
can u testing... i doesnt have sound. just 1 file without sound.
dont testing on mmd.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I quoted the original description of RenderToMovie in my previous post: if you render ANYTHING else than MMD dances, you have to use additional tools like ffmpeg to ADD the audio to your video. That's just how it works. The video will be silent by design.

So, in short:
  • rendering MMD dances --> video with audio
  • rendering anything else --> video without audio, you'll have to add it yourself afterwards

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
I quoted the original description of RenderToMovie in my previous post: if you render ANYTHING else than MMD dances, you have to use additional tools like ffmpeg to ADD the audio to your video. That's just how it works. The video will be silent by design.

So, in short:
  • rendering MMD dances --> video with audio
  • rendering anything else --> video without audio, you'll have to add it yourself afterwards
ok thats clear i just curious hehe

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
are u testing on scene like kittymocap or anything scene except mmd bro?
dont testing on mmd.
when i played around with Render To Movie awhile back on 2.9 some observations was to get a 60 fps video I had to do vam settings of capturing 120 fps. Be sure to max out clothing and hair physics and all the bells and whistles that would normally make a system crawl. MKVToolNix is a common easy tool to mux the audio together with video without having to look up alot of dos ffmpeg lines. Tweaking milliseconds was an obstacle too to get audio and video lined up. It's not magic.

A test run I did can be found at

Without the 120 fps setting in VAM i was getting superfast video like this short segment:

Last edited:

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
when i played around with Render To Movie awhile back on 2.9 some observations was to get a 60 fps video I had to do vam settings of capturing 120 fps. Be sure to max out clothing and hair physics and all the bells and whistles that would normally make a system crawl. MKVToolNix is a common easy tool to mux the audio together with video without having to look up alot of dos ffmpeg lines. Tweaking milliseconds was an obstacle too to get audio and video lined up. It's not magic.

A test run I did can be found at

Without the 120 fps setting in VAM i was getting superfast video like this short segment:
and how if i want sex record sex scene? how to import moan from thats video?
for dance its more easy .i can got audio from yt. make it mp3.

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
for dance its more easy .i can got audio from yt. make it mp3.
I can't see how it would be possible. All it's doing is saving thousands of .jpg images like a flipbook then merges them all together for a video file. And it takes hours for it to slowly cycle frame by frame ingame audio is not part of the process at all. This could be the chance for you to learn video editing skills take your final video then place audio segments on the timeline in like adobe premier or something.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
  1. record the video (which won't have audio) with RenderToMovie
  2. play the scene in VaM again and record the audio with a tool like
  3. use any video editing or encoding tool (ffmpeg, , Adobe Premiere etc) to add the audio to your movie
Step 3 will be a PITA if you need to get it in sync though ;-)

Reactions: mixmox82

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
I just notice my browse plugin can load Vac file.
so i check on default scene menu. the Look is there. but not at browse plugin.
its browse assit cant read vac file?

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I'm having a weird issue with certain scenes, in that an audio clip will always play twice in quick succession, with the second "clip" (meaning the first half of the clip that started playing a second time) interrupting the original clip. This also means that instead of playing the entire audio clip, it just plays the first half of each audio clip twice. It seems to be random scenes that are doing this. Sometimes it's sound effects, sometimes it's moaning/dialog, and sometimes it's music. Anyone know what's causing it, and how to fix it?

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Issues on the entry point is likely not going to be helped much by that change. Feel free to share a screenshot of the collision issue you are having and i can try and help pin it down. (if your unsure about if you can share it here DM me)

Entry collision issues can really only be helped by changing the size of the entry point with sliders.
You could also be having issues with the position of the anus, in reality the anus is ~2 inches away from the vagina entry but ingame it seems a bit closer. There is a slider available on the hub that specifically changes the position of the anus backwards.

But anyway this is guess work, try to show me and ill try to help pin down what will help.
yeah, guess work... i'm getting burned again trying to do things with this program because of the ridiculously bad collision model. it just frustrates to no end.

Meanwhile, here's a dancing girl and a guy masturbating to her, at least animations often don't break into the fifth dimension:

Timeline plugin is fucking amazing.

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
Just got around to looking at c&g's booty shake dance vol 5 remaster version 2

its incredibly different than the one he released a few months back which includes the geoshell wet skin features people were talking about a few pages back and utilizes 8k skin textures (which btw warning has a longer load time). Suggest load in edit mode or freeze animation until file is completely loaded.

if someone hasn't tried it can be found on

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I'm having a weird issue with certain scenes...
First time hearing of such an issue, especially because you're saying it can happen in "random" scenes. So it's not like 2-3 specific scenes where this happens (and can be reproduced), but it can basically happen in any scene for you, but sometimes it doesn't happen at all? If you happen to have a scene where it almost always does this, I would be happy to test it, if you could share the scene itself or where I can find/download it.

Otherwise, to troubleshoot issue like these I recommend the following.

First, create a new instance of VaM, and create a backup archive of it for future use:
  • create a new VaM folder, copy VaM_Updater.exe and also the keys subfolder from your main VaM directrrory into that folder, then run VaM_Updater.exe -- this will download a full copy of VaM again
  • run your "new" VaM once, go to "User Preferecnes" --> "Security" and enable all checkboxes, then quit VaM again
  • before you add any additional stuff to your new VaM instance, create a backup archive of the full directory (i.e. VAM-Test-1.20.zip) and save it somewhere else!
You now have an unmodified version of the latest VaM for testing stuff, which you can completely delete whenever you break stuff or want to start fresh, and get it back within a few minutes by extracting that backup archive you just created.

Next, test your broken scene with your new VaM instance:
  • add the *.var file of the scene which is causing issues to your new VaM, then run VaM, download all the dependencies; if some dependencies can't be found on the Hub, copy them from your original VaM directory
  • test the scene in your new VaM
    • still got the issue? --> then most probably something is wrong with the scene itself
    • no more issues? --> then it's something within your original VaM directory which is breaking stuff
      • in this case you can start moving scene by scene from your original to your new VaM directory, test stuff in VaM after each copied scene, and see if/when it breaks to hopefully find the culprit

Reactions: Dserved

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
hello why deleted scene from default menu vam taken so long time than i deleted it from file explorer

vam>save>scene ?

it's 2 ways different?
or deleted scene from default menu its more clean than deleted from file explorer?

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
it's 2 ways different?
Of course it's different:
  • deleting a file using your Windows Explorer is... well, just deleting a file
  • deleting a "scene" from within VaM might not just delete the file, but also refresh the list of scenes, re-scan your installed packages and more

Reactions: BigFrogX

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
so which one u choose if u download the scene?
I do everything "manually": I add/remove stuff to my VaM using a File Explorer (I really recommend using for this :-D). I only add a single scene/look/etc. at a time, then start VaM to test it, and if it works and I like it, I'll keep it, otherwise it gets deleted again right away.

And I like to organize stuff -- I have a bunch of subfolders in AddonPackages, I save/rename each scene/look/etc. using my own "naming convention" (and afterwards I "hide" the original scene) which helps to keep everything sorted and "clean".

Looks I save using a template I made for myself, so each look I want to load has basically the same screenshot.

Keeping your VaM installation organized is key to not run into any issues. Crashes? I don't have any. Animations not working? Not for me. Audio issues? Never had any. But on the other hand my VaM folder is just a few gigabytes (~150 gigs at most), and not a couple of hundred gigabytes as I've seen in some screenshots before. Why would I need thousands of looks/scenes and such? I get it that "collectors" do feel the urge to download and install everything, but that's just not my cup of tea.

Reactions: Dserved

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
I do everything "manually": I add/remove stuff to my VaM using a File Explorer (I really recommend using for this :-D). I only add a single scene/look/etc. at a time, then start VaM to test it, and if it works and I like it, I'll keep it, otherwise it gets deleted again right away.

And I like to organize stuff -- I have a bunch of subfolders in AddonPackages, I save/rename each scene/look/etc. using my own "naming convention" (and afterwards I "hide" the original scene) which helps to keep everything sorted and "clean".

Looks I save using a template I made for myself, so each look I want to load has basically the same screenshot.

Keeping your VaM installation organized is key to not run into any issues. Crashes? I don't have any. Animations not working? Not for me. Audio issues? Never had any. But on the other hand my VaM folder is just a few gigabytes (~150 gigs at most), and not a couple of hundred gigabytes as I've seen in some screenshots before. Why would I need thousands of looks/scenes and such? I get it that "collectors" do feel the urge to download and install everything, but that's just not my cup of tea.
looks like a rip off of . I have used this for years. It is a fantastic file manger. You can double click on var file which opens them. click on json files to edit them. All done inside this file manager.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes