4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Both. Inserting never quite works because the hole doesn't expand/stretch in any way apart from morphs (which fucks up timeline animations since most have bone morphs that fucks up physics when changing during animation, no matter how subtle). So either it clips through, or spasms between the anus and vagina.

Then if it somehow got inside (after spending hours messing with colliders and stupid internal vagina morphs), it always at some point spasms and gets ejected through the abs/back, or into oblivion fucking the whole animation and atoms.
Seems like you might be hitting the colliders im thinking about. theres a few internal colliders that seem to exist just to troll.
Lemmi load up a scene quick to check something.

EDIT:
Here we go;
1662774911401.png
These 2 colliders here are the culprits, both collide with the penis.

Last edited:

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
I just know daemon girl port to vam by permit from this creator .

Hope The spartan port to vam as male too

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
helo how to fix this vl13 heel.
i use prestigis heel but still have littlebit not precision.
i try find vl13 preset heel adjust vl13 (lastpict) but cant find it.

I watched Blessuall's video and reminded me of Alter3go's

p.s. Crazy3dModeler is a scammer
i have try a little bit metahuman the graph so good. but my internet suck so laggy.
am try from epicgames unreal E

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
helo how to fix this vl13 heel.
i use prestigis heel but still have littlebit not precision.
i try find vl13 preset heel adjust vl13 (lastpict) but cant find it.
SOLVED

I watched Blessuall's video and reminded me of Alter3go's
p.s. Crazy3dModeler is a scammer
yes i know this man bro.. .
we respect and suport the creator. but not greedy creator ^^

bobik1983

Dec 19, 2020
Please who knows as without VR touch the girl's body using mouse or keyboard (I mean to have a hand appear on the screen) maybe some program

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone please have Ellie.vmb morph? Ita by AUTO? and super common, but ive lost mine
VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\AUTO <-- possibly in there.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
i mean, a torrent link will be quite nice
I mean, why would you need a (possible) outdated torrent file if you can just use the official updater and download the most recent version? It's probably the fastest and also "safest" way to make sure you don't download crap ;-)

This might help.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hello. How do I repost an asset request? Thank you.
What do you mean by "repost"?
  • if it's a new asset you're looking for, which has never been posted here, you should Post a Thread in Asset Request (please make sure to follow the rules for requests)
  • if it's an Asset request which has already been answered in the past, but all the links to the asset are dead, use the "Report" button beneath the post which contains the links, then select "Report reason: Other" and type in something like "Links are dead, please re-upload" into the "More Information" section:
    1663108418487.png
Hope that answers your question.

bobik1983

Dec 19, 2020
And how to add more moisture to the vagina, I know there are sliders, but they add the whole body, adding textures to the skin texture weakly, you need to add even more for a realistic look, or there are separate sliders, or not like

Reactions: stehaus72

DeadDogi

Mar 27, 2019
And how to add more moisture to the vagina, I know there are sliders, but they add the whole body, adding textures to the skin texture weakly, you need to add even more for a realistic look, or there are separate sliders, or not like
in my opinion there were textures that create the effect of moisturizing the nipples, pussy and anus. I don’t remember the author, but they were called wet beats. If you don't find it, write to me.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes