4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

DeadDogi

Mar 27, 2019
And how to add more moisture to the vagina, I know there are sliders, but they add the whole body, adding textures to the skin texture weakly, you need to add even more for a realistic look, or there are separate sliders, or not like
I meant textures from the author Spacedog.

Reactions: bobik1983

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Im trying to set up and use the AuperRioAmature Layered Nipples mod and found this little instruction set:
1663250878686.png
Non of this makes sense to me, how do?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah thats the mod, ytou seem to have misread what i said.
I do not understand hwo to set it up.
"select existind torso texture and set the tiling to 0.040"?
"Turn on sim on nip"?

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Seems like you might be hitting the colliders im thinking about. theres a few internal colliders that seem to exist just to troll.
Here we go;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These 2 colliders here are the culprits, both collide with the penis.
Thanks, I'll try disabling them and trying. But I don't know if it's the abs ones doing it, seems more like those millions of small ones in Pelvis/Hips, not sure.
The vagina ones also like to act randomly.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I don't know about by the Tiling and OffsetX/Y stuff for the texture, but the "Turn on Sim on Nip" is pretty obvious (it changes the size of the nipples):
I couldent even find that screen your pointing at there. But finally found it just now, [customise button] -> [physics tab]
Well, now to figure out how tf to change the tiling on torso textures :unsure:

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
how to make browse assist auto installed on a default scene ?

so evertime i open default scene its jst automaticly install that browse plugin.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Thanks, I'll try disabling them and trying. But I don't know if it's the abs ones doing it, seems more like those millions of small ones in Pelvis/Hips, not sure.
The vagina ones also like to act randomly.
Issues on the entry point is likely not going to be helped much by that change. Feel free to share a screenshot of the collision issue you are having and i can try and help pin it down. (if your unsure about if you can share it here DM me)

Entry collision issues can really only be helped by changing the size of the entry point with sliders.
You could also be having issues with the position of the anus, in reality the anus is ~2 inches away from the vagina entry but ingame it seems a bit closer. There is a slider available on the hub that specifically changes the position of the anus backwards.

But anyway this is guess work, try to show me and ill try to help pin down what will help.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
how to make browse assist auto installed on a default scene ?
1st) Load the plugin as "Session Plugin":

1663365418073.png

2nd) Configure the plugin.

3rd) Save the current loaded "Session plugin(s)" (and their current configuration) as "User Defaults":

1663365509301.png

Form now on those plugins should always load when you start VaM.

Reactions: BigFrogX

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
its there any optio after select all on browse assist. and choose HIDE ALL scene we want to hide?

btw i cant checlist for favorite or hide . i have choose multi mode.

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...Meshed made a big deal about someone injecting malicious scripts...
...GoldenPack 2.8 with FasterVam that started to corrupt people's files...
...about how its not using official bepinx unity files. Basically giving ZHFX godmode access to people's computers...
Now you're talking about different topics. First you said ZHFX is talking BS about hardware encryption, and now you're blaming them for getting "god mode" on your PC. In my previous post I made a statement about the encryption part and why I see that it might be necessary, so let's talk about using plugins in VAM in general:
  • I prefer plugins that are plain text files/code. Simply because everyone can read what the script does, and then can decide whether or not to "trust" this plugin.
    That being said: there was at least one time where someone shared a very popular plugin to which they added a few malicious lines which basically deleted all your VAM stuff, which happened to quite a lot of people before the script got removed; but it only happened to people who blindly "trusted" that one "random" person -- who was NOT the original creator! -- and downloaded the script from their post, and NOT from the original source. Well, if you download sh*t from random strangers on the internet, expect the worst to happen!
  • I hate plugins that are pre-compiled DLL files (ZHFX' plugin included!). Because you'll never know what's in the code (unless you decompile it and have a look at the code yourself).
  • About "FasterVaM": I've never used it (and never will), because I of course did read the description beforehand: "Once user activates the fasterVaM, the var files which are not used in the default/start scene are moved to a new folder 'AddonPackagesAsync'..." -- which is NOT what I want in any way to happen (that's why I also don't use any external tools to "organize" my *.var files). If people activate FasterVaM and then get mad at the creator because stuff "broke" when it got "moved", the only one they should blame are themselvese for not reading the f*cking manual/description!
  • Last but not least about "god mode": when it comes to plugins, it's of course a matter of trust. If you don't trust the creator, don't use their plugins. But accusing them of being "chinese government spies" is just your b*llshit, uneducated (without any proof!) conspiracy theory -- and also racist!
    If you do have proof that some plugins are doing unwanted (and maybe malicious) stuff in the background, you report them on the official VaM Hub! And I'm pretty certain the plugin gets removed immediately and also the creator will get banned. If you don't have any proof, just STFU.

// EDIT: ...and that's another reason why I don't like and will never use your re-packs of C&G's stuff: if you re-pack *.var files and add plugins/scripts to that, how can I be sure you didn't add some malicious code to it...?! You're a "random stranger on the internet" to me, so I will never trust anything that you have re-packed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob_Oblong

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
I am not sure you should put those two in the same category...
its there any optio after select all on browse assist. and choose HIDE ALL scene we want to hide?

btw i cant checlist for favorite or hide . i have choose multi mode.
SOLVE !! run batt. file
and with little help of macro mouse Script auto right+left click .

Last edited:

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
i try record from mmd MOvie to Render > the dance play and have 2 video save.
1st have sound and file 2st silent(only video no music)

and am try to scene CG studio to record it with the same (only render to movie)
but why the sound not coming out?
anyone can help"? ty

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
1st have sound and file 2st silent(only video no music)
anyone can help"? ty
Yes. This works as desinged. And it's all in the of the plugin (that's just another way to say "RTFM" :LOL: ):

"Starting from version 3.5.1, it automatically mixes music into the video when rendering MMD dances. If you render scenes other than MMD, you would need multimedia tool e.g. ffmpeg to add audio to the movie. ffmpeg is already included in this pack as it is used as the encoding tool by this plugin, too."

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes