4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Sorry for posting this here instead of in "Asset Requests", but after installing a couple more looks into VaM (one can never have enough looks :cool:), I'm left with some unresolved dependencies, and no matter how long I searched, I can't seem to find them (not on F95, not in any torrent, not on Kemono, or anywhere else -- some are even not the creator's Patreon page anymore).
  • KittyMocap.KM206_Handjob_.latest (available on their Patreon for $13+ supporters)
  • The Night Queen.Angel.latest (I just can't figure out how their tier model on Patreon works)
  • vvvevevvv.CasualFashionDress.latest
  • vvvevevvv.Kasey_Candy.latest
  • vvvevevvv.Lydia_Dress.latest
  • vvvevevvv.Mira_Dress.latest
  • vvvevevvv.RockyShoo_Dress.latest
  • vvvevevvv.Sunlight_Hood.latest
If you do have any of these, or know where I can find them, I would be very happy if you could help me out -- Thanks a lot in advance! (y)

bobik1983

Dec 19, 2020
Please tell me who knows on the site pixiv fanbox from the author Rastafarian content
VAM scenes or just video clips does not apply to the game

Mirrora

Oct 1, 2020
Sorry for posting this here instead of in "Asset Requests", but after installing a couple more looks into VaM (one can never have enough looks :cool:), I'm left with some unresolved dependencies, and no matter how long I searched, I can't seem to find them (not on F95, not in any torrent, not on Kemono, or anywhere else -- some are even not the creator's Patreon page anymore).
  • KittyMocap.KM206_Handjob_.latest (available on their Patreon for $13+ supporters)
  • The Night Queen.Angel.latest (I just can't figure out how their tier model on Patreon works)
  • vvvevevvv.CasualFashionDress.latest
  • vvvevevvv.Kasey_Candy.latest
  • vvvevevvv.Lydia_Dress.latest
  • vvvevevvv.Mira_Dress.latest
  • vvvevevvv.RockyShoo_Dress.latest
  • vvvevevvv.Sunlight_Hood.latest
If you do have any of these, or know where I can find them, I would be very happy if you could help me out -- Thanks a lot in advance! (y)

The Night Queen.Angel.latest file is missing from the list.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Do I need to have a VR to play this game?
VaM has a Desktop mode as well. But it's definitely more immersive in VR of course...

And about you calling this a "game", and maybe also expecting it to be one: VaM is not a game! It's a sandbox for creating models/scenes in VR (or in Desktop mode). Either create your own scenes, or download community created scenes/models/content and "enjoy" them. There's nothing more.

But don't get me wrong: as I already wrote in my review, VaM is the greatest VR experience you could ever get, once you get the hang of it!

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
VaM has a Desktop mode as well. But it's definitely more immersive in VR of course...

And about you calling this a "game", and maybe also expecting it to be one: VaM is not a game! It's a sandbox for creating models/scenes in VR (or in Desktop mode). Either create your own scenes, or download community created scenes/models/content and "enjoy" them. There's nothing more.

But don't get me wrong: as I already wrote in my review, VaM is the greatest VR experience you could ever get, once you get the hang of it!
bro how to make fat male or female.
can share the morph for make big fat person.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
bro how to make fat male or female.
Female Morphs --> "Category: Builtin" --> "Body Size" --> increase the value

If "1" (which is the default max size) is not fat enough, click the "+ Range" button below the slider to increase the range.

1662646036698.png

You will of course have to fiddle with a lot (and I mean: a LOT!) of sliders to make it look "good". Or just try to find a custom morph for fat (thicc, curvy, plus size, ... -- whatever they're called by their creator) models. You might already have some in your library, but you of course need to know what they're called.

P.S.: No need to reply to a random post of mine just to get my attention. If you do have a question, post it. I'll see it.

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
Female Morphs --> "Category: Builtin" --> "Body Size" --> increase the value

If "1" (which is the default max size) is not fat enough, click the "+ Range" button below the slider to increase the range.

View attachment 2031989

You will of course have to fiddle with a lot (and I mean: a LOT!) of sliders to make it look "good". Or just try to find a custom morph for fat (thicc, curvy, plus size, ... -- whatever they're called by their creator) models. You might already have some in your library, but you of course need to know what they're called.

P.S.: No need to reply to a random post of mine just to get my attention. If you do have a question, post it. I'll see it.
hell yeah first sexy fat lady lmao

_Alexander_

Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone know where to find the chun li clothes made by fedgery from this video, the link to thr clothes used dont seem to use a var file or needs one to be made. Ive searched around and havent found any creators by that name Screenshot (57).png

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone know where to find the chun li clothes made by fedgery from this video, the link to thr clothes used dont seem to use a var file ...
Just click on "Chun Li Outfit by Fedgery" below the video, and download the outfit.
Then extract it to your VAM directory and use it ;-)

Yes, it's not a *.var file, it's just a collection of "loose files", but it's still working.

1662668151104.png

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes