4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Just illogically fucky.
Easy to fix:
  • the "prostitute1_0" scene by Chill_PopRun needs "Vamurai.Panic_Room.latest" (with a capital "V")
  • you have installed "vamurai.Panic_Room.4" (because that's how the correct name is on the Hub, given by its creator)
You can either:
  • open the "Chill_PopRun.prostitute1_0.1.var", edit the meta.json file and change line 240 from "Vamurai..." to "vamurai..."

1662212006384.png
Or:
  • just change the filename from "vamurai.Panic_Room.4.var" to "Vamurai.Panic_Room.4.var" (which is easier :) )
Unfortunately UPPER and lower case in file names IS important to VAM. Maybe at the time Chill_PopRun created their scene, there was a "Vamurai.Panic_Room.3" (with a capital "V"), and with the next update Vamurai released a new file called "vamurai.Panic_Room.4" (lower case "v") or something like this...

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Easy to fix:
A viola like magic all the errors and stupidity are gone.
I can not imagine the amount of potential errors bugs and crashed caused by the stupidity of making this case sensative like this. To a degree where the game can literally download a file, know it exists and claim it doesn't at the same time.

Ah well, thank ya.

In other news apparently this exists:

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
bro i cant find PNG tatto Decal.. but decal load to look.
custom >atom >person >texture>riddler
but when i chek on my destination folder why decal.png cannot find. or the folder itself.
in my case Riddler torso decal.

its happen to HOLOGEN blush decall too.. i ask the author. he can answer.. it.

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
bro i cant find PNG tatto Decal.. but decal load to look.
custom >atom >person >texture>riddler
Look at your screenshot again: it says "Riddler.Skin_10_4k.3:/Custom/Atom/..." -- that means it's in the "Riddler.Skin_10_4k.3.var" file in a directory called "Custom/Atoms/..." ;-)

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
Look at your screenshot again: it says "Riddler.Skin_10_4k.3:/Custom/Atom/..." -- that means it's in the "Riddler.Skin_10_4k.3.var" file in a directory called "Custom/Atoms/..." ;-)
so how to take the .png dude? i search custom >atom >person >texture>riddler but no riddler folder.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
so how to take the .png dude? i search custom >atom >person >texture>riddler but no riddler folder.
Read my previous message again -- I said, it is INSIDE the file Riddler.Skin_10_4k.3.var!
Extract this var file (it's just a ZIP archive), and then you have access to all the skin textures...

You can tell it from your screenshot (although it's kinda blurry because it's so small...):

1662229511140.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Blessuall

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
Read my previous message again -- I said, it is INSIDE the file Riddler.Skin_10_4k.3.var!
Extract this var file (it's just a ZIP archive), and then you have access to all the skin textures...

You can tell it from your screenshot (although it's kinda blurry because it's so small...):

View attachment 2023048
damn bro !!! u got me again hahah thx ... i just know we can extract var lmao ^^V

btw in hs2 tatto ,we can use patern overlay . so if wanna make a tatto we just put it base on that overlay patern.
but on vam... ex on beck tatto... damnit that grazy patern dude haha.
do you have a basic patern for we create tatto?

pict 2 tatto from 4k riddler beck tatto.
pict 1 after extract i just show that grazy beck pattern tatto lmao
so how make beck tatto precision like this riddler..
how he make it perfect center on beck

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
damn bro !!! u got me again hahah thx ... i just know we can extract var lmao ^^V
I can do even better:

1662230156981.png

:ROFLMAO:

...beck tatto... do you have a basic patern for we create tatto?
Well, it depends on WHERE you want to place the tattoo -- take the Custom\Atom\Person\Textures\FemaleBase\torsoD.jpg file as a "template", and place the tattoo in the right spot. A back tattoo is difficult, because, as you can see in this textures, the back is where the texture "wraps around" (see my red markers)... :-/

1662230552652.png

ComeClose

Feb 8, 2022

btw in hs2 tatto ,we can use patern overlay . so if wanna make a tatto we just put it base on that overlay patern.
but on vam... ex on beck tatto... damnit that grazy patern dude haha.
do you have a basic patern for we create tatto?

pict 2 tatto from 4k riddler beck tatto.
pict 1 after extract i just show that grazy beck pattern tatto lmao
so how make beck tatto precision like this riddler..
how he make it perfect center on beck
check pm

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
14Gb later and I'm having an infinite black screen. how to fix?
Ps: on Windows not VR
Are you starting VAM by executing the VaM (Desktop Mode).bat file?

And yes -- there will be a black screen at the start, and depending on your system specs (CPU, memory, drive type) this can take a couple of seconds up to 1-2 minutes to load. So how "infinite" is your black screen (in minutes)?

cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021
Are you starting VAM by executing the VaM (Desktop Mode).bat file?

And yes -- there will be a black screen at the start, and depending on your system specs (CPU, memory, drive type) this can take a couple of seconds up to 1-2 minutes to load. So how "infinite" is your black screen (in minutes)?
i just executed VaM (Desktop Mode).bat... the game is still on the black screen for some time now (5 minutes now). I fairly have a decent PC to run nex-gen games on medium 1080p so I don't think it's the problem.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
i just executed VaM (Desktop Mode).bat... the game is still on the black screen for some time now (5 minutes now). I fairly have a decent PC to run nex-gen games on medium 1080p so I don't think it's the problem.
This definitely shouldn't take that long. I know this might sound bad, but I suggest doing the following:
  • visit MeshedVR's Patreon " " page
  • download the official "VaM Updater" from that page (it's only 1 MB) and place it into an empty folder
  • extract and execute the "VaM_Updater.exe"
This will download the most recent official files, and then try running it again. To be fair, I've never downloaded the file(s) linked in the OP, I've always used the official Updater and never had any issues.

cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021
This definitely shouldn't take that long. I know this might sound bad, but I suggest doing the following:
  • visit MeshedVR's Patreon " " page
  • download the official "VaM Updater" from that page (it's only 1 MB) and place it into an empty folder
  • extract and execute the "VaM_Updater.exe"
This will download the most recent official files, and then try running it again. To be fair, I've never downloaded the file(s) linked in the OP, I've always used the official Updater and never had any issues.
thx ♥ I'll give it a try

Reactions: theMickey_

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Can someone please share a Collider Editor preset that can take huge cocks without fucking the physics into oblivion?

Physics and collision in this shit is a nightmare. Everything explodes at the slightest touch, no hole can take anything larger than a needle... it's so fucking frustrating!

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
I can do even better:

View attachment 2023066

:ROFLMAO:

Well, it depends on WHERE you want to place the tattoo -- take the Custom\Atom\Person\Textures\FemaleBase\torsoD.jpg file as a "template", and place the tattoo in the right spot. A back tattoo is difficult, because, as you can see in this textures, the back is where the texture "wraps around" (see my red markers)... :-/

View attachment 2023084
hahaha THX dude !!!! Hellyeah now better or nothing.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes