4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Boolsen

Dec 1, 2020
Looking for 3 var files. I went through all of Google, Kemono and the existing torrent VAM packages but can't seem to find them. If someone could share those I'd be happy as a cake.
Code:
Bamair1984.Eyesball_Shadow_V1
Folkghost.Divine_outfit
ReignMocap.XXX4.1

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
Create a simple animation which moves and rotates the female character:
Now your female character should move forward and backward indefinitely (because "Loop" is activated by default):
  • Select "AnimationPatternStep2" --> "Control" --> "Move"
    • Rotation: 0/90/0
THx bro
if u answer my brain will got thats vision..
now i can make this char turnaround with patern!!
i know how make char turnon with timeline. but i wanna learn with pater animation. thx !!

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Looking for 3 var files.
Code:
Folkghost.Divine_outfit
ReignMocap.XXX4.1
For the Divine Outfit, you could try to reach dr1ld3r -- they uploaded this file a couple of weeks ago, but the link is now dead. Maybe they'll upload it again...?! Can't find any *var file named XXX4 from ReignMocap though...

Boolsen

Dec 1, 2020
For the Divine Outfit, you could try to reach @dr1ld3r -- they uploaded this file a couple of weeks ago, but the link is now dead. Maybe they'll upload it again...?! Can't find any *var file named XXX4 from ReignMocap though...
Thank you so much for the detective work! Will see if I can reach them. For the ReignMocap file I think I have to repackage the parent file myself for the error to disappear.

Project "Best VAM scenes improved by me and my 30 favourite looks - Everything without errors" is almost complete ;D

Reactions: theMickey_

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
i never use this animation default from vam.. its just gimick?
No, of course it's not just a gimmick. Back in the days it basically was the only way to create more complex animations -- AFAIK it was introduced in v1.7 (back in early 2018!).

Later someone released a plugin to import *.MMD files (those "Miku-Miku-Dance" files with animations, which are also used by a lot of other 3D games), but IIRC those had to be edited in an external MMD-Editor, then exported and re-imported into VaM. But yeah, even more complex animations made their way into VAM.

And then came "Timeline", the keyframe animation plugin from AcidBubbles. We can't thank this guy enough, because it pretty much became the "default" way to create the most complex animations you can think of. Whether those animations are "hand-crafted" (by posing the model by hand for each frame like for a stop-motion movie) or "recorded" by Possessing the model or using full-body-tracking. In any case, it's just impressive what can be done right now with this plugin in VAM...

That's why the default, built-in AnimationPattern is not just a gimmick, but it got kinda obsolete.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Blessuall

Boolsen

Dec 1, 2020
Timeline is amazing. I've created a scene with complete character animations, voice and transitions into different poses ( - it's free on the VAM Hub). It's a very powerful plugin once you smashed your head against the learning wall.

When it comes to animations, is also a favourite of mine for easy penetration stuff setup, and uses very little performance.

While we're at it with tips for newbies:
is a must have penis aligner, you can fix a lot of badly created scenes with it.
is another must have imo, especially for the slap and squish penetration sounds it's a quick and solid solution, many voices for automatic moaning for sexual stimulation etc.

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
No, of course it's not just a gimmick. Back in the days it basically was the only way to create more complex animations -- AFAIK it was introduced in v1.7 (back in early 2018!).

Later someone released a plugin to import *.MMD files (those "Miku-Miku-Dance" files with animations, which are also used by a lot of other 3D games), but IIRC those had to be edited in an external MMD-Editor, then exported and re-imported into VaM. But yeah, even more complex animations made their way into VAM.

And then came "Timeline", the keyframe animation plugin from AcidBubbles. We can't thank this guy enough, because it pretty much became the "default" way to create the most complex animations you can think of. Whether those animations are "hand-crafted" (by posing the model by hand for each frame like for a stop-motion movie) or "recorded" by Possessing the model or using full-body-tracking. In any case, it's just impressive what can be done right now with this plugin in VAM...

That's why the default, built-in AnimationPattern is not just a gimmick, but it got kinda obsolete.
so we can use that bellydance default from vam ?

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
hve u try to call him ?
Honestly, I've contacted several friends to help in the cracking process, and there are some who are trying to find loopholes in the script. I hope they can do their best.
many don't care and are pessimistic but once it's cracked they all download it haha

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes