4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
bro when apply torso decal,skin is striped ....
Your decal has to have a transparent background!

1st step: add a layer on top of the skin, and add the tattoo to this layer
1662260332802.png
2nd step: make the underlaying texture invisible, leaving only the tattoo.
1662260393471.png
3rd step: export as PNG and put it into your VAM folder, and then load it to your character.
1662260440402.png

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
Your decal has to have a transparent background!

1st step: add a layer on top of the skin, and add the tattoo to this layer
View attachment 2023803
2nd step: make the underlaying texture invisible, leaving only the tattoo.
View attachment 2023805
3rd step: export as PNG and put it into your VAM folder, and then load it to your character.
View attachment 2023806
solve 15minute i forgot to make base opacity to 0 ^^
everytime u answer its clear and fast dude. thx

Reactions: theMickey_

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
Thanks! And some people (who in the meantime got put on my ignore list) said all my comments are "authistic" an "skittish bs" ;-)
damn bro .. i dontknow how they brain work when ur explain.
everytime ur answer i can see the pattern u try to tell.
so i can solve it haha

i pratice make beck tatto but damn its hard dude haaha need more pratice.
can i add ur discord bro

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Timeline is amazing.
Yes. Sadly i wish it was a bit less finicky to use but its quite powerfull.

I have used auto thruster my only gripe is the lack of visual "target" position, like being able to see the path the movement will take and is targeting. Would make it 10/10 than.
Divining rod is great, only wish it did some internal work like going down the throat in a BJ. Also be great if it had visual feedback to know where things are aiming/going.
Issue with both is the physics explosion potential from moving things just a bit too far the wrong way.

Can someone please share a Collider Editor preset that can take huge cocks without fucking the physics into oblivion?

Physics and collision in this shit is a nightmare. Everything explodes at the slightest touch, no hole can take anything larger than a needle... it's so fucking frustrating!
Due to how the physics and coliders work there is no "1 size fits all" with presets of collider editor.

Are you actually having issues inserting upfront or in the depths? i can help later with some tricks i have found while playing around.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
btw beck tatto am not sucess LMAO..
always miss the position ^^ damn
Here's how I spend most of my time today:
  • get yourself a copy of "Adobe Substance 3D Painter"
  • download the Template for VAM --> Substance Painter
  • spend the next couple of hours figuring out how to use this **bleep** tool...
  • spend a few more hours on watching YT tutorial about this **bleeeeeeep** tool...
  • finally manage to paste your tattoo on the back of the 3D model
    1662315498728.png
  • spend a few more hours figuring out how to export a "decal only" layer
  • export the texture, and copy it to your VAM folder
  • load the new decal to your model
    1662316345284.png
...and then never want to do a back tattoo again :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Blessuall

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
Here's how I spend most of my time today:
  • get yourself a copy of "Adobe Substance 3D Painter"
  • download the Template for VAM --> Substance Painter
  • spend the next couple of hours figuring out how to use this **bleep** tool...
  • spend a few more hours on watching YT tutorial about this **bleeeeeeep** tool...
  • finally manage to paste your tattoo on the back of the 3D model
    View attachment 2025040
  • spend a few more hours figuring out how to export a "decal only" layer
  • export the texture, and copy it to your VAM folder
  • load the new decal to your model
    View attachment 2025056
...and then never want to do a back tattoo again :ROFLMAO:
damn looks like a lot work dude haha...
damn .. just hunting beck tatoo than lmao ^^

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
so i managed to import a horse and a cock. then stumped for what to do next. do they not have bones or something? requires manual rigging?
Most files in those two links you provided are "Custom Unity Assets", which usuall don't have any bones and stuff, that's why you only can add some "basic" animation (like move/rotate the complete asset -- but not move a single leg). There are tools you could use to do more detailed stuff, but I'm not very familiar with those, so I can't help with that, sorry...

• Sad
Reactions: disposable1000001

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Rigging is something that interests me too. Using the "collider editor" reveals to me the main issue with the penis is the limited bone number and partnered collider.
My historic work with colliders and bones (skyrim) revealed alot to me about physics and the penises 4 bones and colliders is either too much or not enough depending on the situation.
The restricted use of capsule colliders is part of the issue.

Is there anything we can do here?

spampreet

Oct 28, 2019
so i managed to import a horse and a cock. then stumped for what to do next. do they not have bones or something? requires manual rigging?
you can rig them in game using ikcua. Assuming they have bones to rig. You might find it easier to just use the xps importer which will give you a model with colliders and bones which can be rigged. Assuming you can find a good horse model with a cock on deviant art, or just a good horse model and then attach the cock cua.

Reactions: theMickey_

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Rigging is something that interests me too. Using the "collider editor" reveals to me the main issue with the penis is the limited bone number and partnered collider.
My historic work with colliders and bones (skyrim) revealed alot to me about physics and the penises 4 bones and colliders is either too much or not enough depending on the situation.
The restricted use of capsule colliders is part of the issue.

Is there anything we can do here?
There's a plugin out there that lets you move the vagina/leg collider capsules further apart which helps with that

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
There's a plugin out there that lets you move the vagina/leg collider capsules further apart which helps with that
Nono, not the issue. Im talking about the penis. A bit confusing. Penetration is easily fixed with Collider editor.

But the penis itself is made up of 4 bones and 4 colliders. The colliders are attached to each bone, not between the bones but directly to a bone each.
This causes massive issues with flexing and errors with penetration due to slight twisting and movement of bones.
worse yet is any penis customization is heavily impacted by this bad collider implementation.

spampreet

Oct 28, 2019
Nono, not the issue. Im talking about the penis. A bit confusing. Penetration is easily fixed with Collider editor.

But the penis itself is made up of 4 bones and 4 colliders. The colliders are attached to each bone, not between the bones but directly to a bone each.
This causes massive issues with flexing and errors with penetration due to slight twisting and movement of bones.
worse yet is any penis customization is heavily impacted by this bad collider implementation.
That's how unity does colliders. They have to be parented to a transform/bone. You can place between two bones but one of those bones will have to be the parent. If you want to add more colliders or move colliders around that's not hard via a script.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes