4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
i got issue browser assist. when load look. the allow box not center. how to fix thix. ty

a2503

Feb 7, 2021
Of course, I would share it with you, but .....alas!!!!!!!!!!! that's why I'm writing a request, because I'm looking for a torrent or a magnetic link to this pack of 31 GB. the torrent was downloaded on this site, but the pack didn't finish, I lost it. I downloaded a torrent somewhere in the category of materials for unity or mods for the game (I don't understand this forum, there are a lot of them, and everything is mixed up). I 'm looking for a needle in a haystack...................................: плакать:

Reactions: theblackestguy

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
damn why this loading so long !!
try to remove to other folder all your files from addopackages that you will not use. Then load the scene/file you want. This will make vam much faster.

Still, since the game is free, we really can't update it without losing creator key?

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
I'm actually having the exact same issue. Does it ever load in for you?
this like random for me. when this loading come .. i just restart my vam. thats endless loading for me .
am use browser assist plugin btw.

dont know wht cause this.

West97

Oct 16, 2021
is the updater okay? got a f95 page popup saying it detected something.. just a false flag? virus total says it detected a trojan

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Small update on my testings.
Due to my fast CPU and NVME SSD i decided to test without cache. Works great so far (month+).

Additionally finding larger add-on files like high quality skin textures and "unpacking" them improves loading times substantially. (use in-game tool to do so)

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
Small update on my testings.
Due to my fast CPU and NVME SSD i decided to test without cache. Works great so far (month+).

Additionally finding larger add-on files like high quality skin textures and "unpacking" them improves loading times substantially. (use in-game tool to do so)
by unpacking you mean extracting? right?!

Nov 15, 2017
I remember trying virtamate around a year or two ago and being able to guide characters around by hand and pose them by pushing on them. Is this a setting in the game or was I using a plugin or pack like easy mate? Honestly looked everywhere and can't remember how.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes