4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
If you have a large dog, say 60-90cm tall, be sure they're barricaded from entering the room when playing this. Just sayin.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
She needs no dog this big black "dog" is absolutely fine for her, though for the VR optimized version of it that advise surely is not bad if you want to play it standing ;)

uhhhohh.jpg
geezshetakesitt.jpg

You see shes quiet happy with it, almost fainting out but happy ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
My crazy Vam Physic experiments
physicexperiment.jpg
physicsexperiment2.jpg
physicexperiment3.jpg

The good old Perspective Fake approach "rubbing bellow instead of actual penetration" only works in certain perspectives (semi efficient).

Perspective Illusions and distortions are still the most awesome thing to fool the observer with in all kinds of areas of human perception if you do them carefully fast setup no additional overhead just works :D

physicexperiment4.jpg

Still lot of tech Problems "they're a some interesting ideas already emerging to make this work in realtime"

Current Video Recording results still improving on them in the overall VAM context

They don't take web stream MP4 optimization into account yet working to get this working immediately without remuxing.

Tweaked out some visual animation problems

much less physic artifacts now in Motion no matter how crazy the direction and overall realtime changes :)

morestable.jpg
lowartifacts.jpg

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
He needs a bit more pressure to get it in now

pressure.jpg

Improved some animation physic results caused by the Experimental Cock size "assrim jittering"
The Invitation WIP (Fully Realtime Animated Benchmark Scene) Undressing, Kissing ,Hair Play and more :)

2 couples going wild at each other :)

Featuring Goth Bitch and Nutcracker

invitation.jpg

cantwait.jpg
invitation2.jpg
cantwait2.jpg
invitation5.jpg

Unboxing
unboxing2.jpg

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
Auto-Patcher 1.15 to unlock Creator mode

Instructions:
1. Unzip anyhwere
2. Drag and drop Assembly-CSharp.dll in your \VaM_Data\Managed\ onto "VaM Autopatcher.exe"
3. Launch VaM and enter anything with 'C' as key such as Casd

Let me know if you got issues

Alternatively use 1.15 PRE-crack if you got issues with patcher. Please note this pre-crack works only for this specific version.

parepithe

Jan 30, 2018
Sorry guys but I dont understand...
I downloaded "VaM_Release1.5.5" and "VaM_Patch_1_6_1.exe" from the first page.

So why is everybody talking about 1.14 or 1.15??

And which key is working for 1.5.5?
What for do I need VaM_Patch_1_6_1.exe ?
Is there even a key?

Please help and maybe tell which version is the most recent and recommended and cracked creator-version.

Thanks in advance!

Alexkg

Donor
May 30, 2017
Sorry guys but I dont understand...
I downloaded "VaM_Release1.5.5" and "VaM_Patch_1_6_1.exe" from the first page.

So why is everybody talking about 1.14 or 1.15??

And which key is working for 1.5.5?
What for do I need VaM_Patch_1_6_1.exe ?
Is there even a key?

Please help and maybe tell which version is the most recent and recommended and cracked creator-version.

Thanks in advance!
Hey parepithe,

The latest build is 1.15. Link for the build itself can be found on meshedVR patreon (free access). After downloading it, just enter the provided key once the game is started

Reactions: drpavelcia

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Ok another anim capture try with the system under almost 100% core load i got it a bit over 35 FPS now from the 60 FPS input :D

Up to the Balls

It still wont playback on most Browsers or virtually any Browser, if you get it to stream tell me your browser and os :)

i start to hate Browsers Profile limitations

anaslex

Feb 4, 2018
Ok another anim capture try with the system under almost 100% core load i got it a bit over 35 FPS now from the 60 FPS input :D

Up to the Balls

It still wont playback on most Browsers or virtually any Browser, if you get it to stream tell me your browser and os :)

i start to hate Browsers Profile limitations
I don't know what this is about but I clicked the video and it streams just fine. Windows 10, Firefox.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Which Firefox , Nvidia Driver version and Windows 10 release ? :)

Nice to hear that it works on your configuration and doesn't stays black :)

do the previous UHD videos all stream for you instantly ?

anaslex

Feb 4, 2018
Which Firefox , Nvidia Driver version and Windows 10 release ? :)

Nice to hear that it works on your configuration and doesn't stays black :)

do the previous UHD videos all stream for you instantly ?
Oh, I know what your issue is. Go to the MS Store and buy HEVC Video Extensions (by Microsoft). It costs like $1 and fixes all issues with UHD. A certain Windows 10 update borked it.

I'm using Firefox Quantum 65.0, Nvidia driver is 417.17 (for 1060 6GB Palit), Windows 10 Pro 1809 build 17763.253.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
This isn't HEVC but i guess the Profile support could have been updated inside of the Package for AVC as well anyway thx for your testing :)
does this stream also, there will be problems in the beginning recording issues (heavy frame loss) on the old system, complexity rises with the hair simulation quiet a bit recording this in UHD in Realtime at this Quality becomes even heavier for the whole system.

And this is still a very dark scene with a bright scene it will become even heavier

blowhair.jpg

Far Camera

Close Camera

You need to get used to the fact that there is no real LOD then a natural working one based on the percepted pixel distance of your output device.

Zoom out and you will still be able to percept the smallest details even very far away which is a bit of a kind of super human vision, though most of the scenes are there to be consumed extremely closeup so there is virtualy 0 data reduction based on the camera distance ;)

im working on getting threesome scenes recorded but this will become the EOL for my current system setup, especially on the recording side at UHD.

Im trying to get the last bit out of the entire system.

This goes far far above even WildLife overall especially in terms of the mastermind behind this.

And the community that starts to further grow around it full of waiting and growing masterminds, who learn and share together. :D

Those who Unite not with a GUN and FPS in the Hand in mind but which entire motivation is to master a Humanoid Simulation in kind of a Game way to it's perfection with a great leading figure on top, with ok other kind of GUNs in mind that shooting (where this part is still a problem, and in it's solving state) ;)

Though this community has its own kind of vibration which can be hard sometimes, especially in times of limited systems like discord and a big amount of them hanging around with their Smartphones, it's still awesome :D

I really would love to see this moving to a low level API such as Vulkan being based on Unity that would be really awesome not really DX12, but well see ;)

i try to finalize this as a benchmark sequence i cant keep the 60 FPS it is impossible on my current system to record it at this UHD complexity so i settle for a 30 FPS Hit and gonna work on different resolution recording targets, though those 30 fps feel not stable without motion blur i would need to limit the output and correctly sync it.
But here it is in its pure recording form anyways.

This is not the most extremest where VAM can go just the start of the overall simulation and render complexity chain but even just this way it is more complex then some other stuff on the Entire System Build, especially if you add Realtime Video Recording to it as a additional goal :D

It's gonna and already does pressure Unity as it's core base

but it also shows that Unity is really able now to handle this kind of combined render and simulation complexity on it's VR/XR Core in realtime on lower end systems and that with a 1 pass render at really very low latency.

HDR (abstraction test)

Looking at herself

looking.jpg

Let me be

letmebe.jpg

Gregsmith112

Nov 28, 2018
Hey guys,

Version 1.15.2 was just released. It only consists of bug fixes and no new features. Many on the reddit and patreon are complaining that it a step back from 1.5 as it seems to be causing issues for some users machines. I also don't know if it requires a new code to be entered, so I'd refrain from updating until someone who knows posts as it would suck to update to only have it cause errors on your machine and lose your creator access. :)

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes