4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yeah something in the region of the old Microsoft Products they where really accessible in their Design so that even kids could create nice 3D stories with them :)

But you know the Game tech savy people often forget about avg joe and they often have to be kicked in the butt to understand this especially in the overall workflow Design process ;)

Though even sometimes tech savy create such crazy stuff in complexity of Design you often have to wonder ;)

Here is something which even i as a wannabee tech savvy guy find a very exceptional well designed interface to very complex engine shader functions

his work really inspires me personally, it is a pitty that he doesn't seem to share it

many even believe this is fake i say this isn't this is masterfull UI Design work :)

Reactions: Hunscs7

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
exactly, creating a sort of simple library in a slim downed ui would help a lot when customizing

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Some news Hair friction is coming and overall improved simulation also cloth physics get more attention :)

so we get comparable results to this soon

"Enable undress" in the upcoming VAM 1.14 is a simplification of this setup

So you can see he tries to simplify for Purpose though someone like me would still love xs to complexity of the simulation core functions still as well.

His UI Design is very oldshool looking and overall i think it could be massively overhauled and logically optimized but that again would implicate another learning curve for everyone who got used to the way the UI is buildup currently in it's logic, this is always the culprit.

This is why you really have to think about UI Application interaction way before Designing everything else at the core is the UI any change has major amplifications later on.

I like the Japanese GUI implementation much much more in those specific regards they are also keeping much more space free and are very well overlay structured.

In the meantime somewhere in Japan

overall im more impressed with the Japanese work so far it fits also my own Nutcracker goals much better even if i don't want to go the same style way with her then these overall dollifications.

But the light consistency is very very good it is a nice coherent light approach with very strict physical rules

and the japanese where always good in this way before everyone thought about PBR in their energy preserving rendering styles :)

I think this is also one of the reasons Unity buildup the Japan Lab division and combining both the French and Japanese lab really results in crazy stuff :)

VAM overall uses even a newer Unity version but it's light consistency is nahhh problem surely is performance and everyone's different workflows to achieve certain goals.

Combining both of these Worlds would be the ultimate and i found another dev whose ideas and work i really like he works on the Adult Sandbox and implemented especially some nice conversion stuff from other Engine structures :)

PS: The latest mod tunes in those japanese presentations could indicate that he/she was/is is related to the Demoscene in some ways ;)

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Unity is really good in managing different loads concurrently and very efficient with low latency :)

I find it much more stable then Unreal Personally, it's just fun to see how it takes the loads and distros them efficiently arround in it's pipeline :)

coolneer

Feb 22, 2018
Hi everyone, after updating to 1.13.0.1 , I am facing the "ready button" not able to click issue. I have tried deleting the registry for MeshedVR and i have tried to set 1024x768 resolution as well as lower resolutions with windowed. But i have not been able to find a workaround for this.

Any sort of help is appreciated, thanks

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
Auto-Patcher 1.14 to unlock Creator mode

Instructions:
1. Unzip anyhwere
2. Drag and drop Assembly-CSharp.dll in your \VaM_Data\Managed\ onto "VaM Autopatcher.exe"
3. Launch VaM and enter anything with 'C' as key such as Casd

Let me know if you got issues

Alternatively use 1.14 PRE-crack if you got issues with patcher. Please note this pre-crack works only for this specific version.

psill

Dec 26, 2018
Many thanks, bro!
And where to find the update 1.14 itself? At vamresources this time it is not .. How to upgrade?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
So many awesome things coming together here it's pure amazing

1 guy who continuously kicks ass

you rarely see someone of his knowledge field on patreon yet at all delivering all the time

D

Deleted member 809283

Where do you get version 1.14? It's not on the patreon.
Here it is:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Happy new year

Working on the Mega Video that makes me a absolute believer in this :D

The Pupetered fucking

next2nothing

Oct 22, 2018
Krosos I got a question : Is it worth to buy additional vive trackers for virta mate , do they work out of the box in this application. Someone should do a youtube tutorial how to set those up in this game. Just imagine the endless
possibilities . you could walk around etc... oO

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Im not sure about the VR movement Systen more trackers are supported though teleport is mostly used i think though for now, but i do not see why motion tracking shouldn't work per see everything you saw working inside unity should work right now or later on.

Im more fixated on the Engine Systematics so with that said here we go

The Symphony :)

Nice and Slow->getting crazier->drunken pig->creampie

Enjoy :)

I know about the glitch it is currently not unproblematic to retain recording stability there is so much overhead on the CPU from the Physics part currently as you can see im running the cloth Simulation additionally and all the Collisions are realtime it totally stresses my old Sandy Bridge but im working on it to improve the recording the latency of what you see should be semi optimal you watching it more in Hollywood perceptional speed currently then what are VR goals.

But i think it still shows amazingly through even at 24 fps which is more impressive even though because it means the latency is super low and almost really those 24 fps also reach your eyes from mouse input to screen.

Which is not entirely true as the Video you see has latency too and is so not really 100% exact to what i percepted, but that would go to far.

Next step of course would be bringing in the Hair Simulation as well and i work some benchmark here out for that :)

running really everything at once in 1 frame working out the composition of that.

PS: I think i have already found another way of running it more efficiently doing a better VAM Load Balancing based on my system specs :)

The overall win would be like +~20 fps that is huge it catapults the overall rendering into the 60 FPS Range :) that would have meant even in the recording i should have reached at least the 45 fps mark instead of 24/25.

And in this test at least i see no real behavioral physics difference that is interesting if the simulation needs to be stable but not 100% precise for non VR use :)

I could put a lot of that + 20 FPS headroom now into better GFX rendering results maintaining most core importance of the physics simulation trying to target a 45 FPS Space Warp stable VR result and even could go down like 30 FPS for the desktop and then at lower resolutions scale even more :)

And this without any off Meshs yet to come GPU/CPU Balancing inside his Physics part, but that is risky if i not predict his coming improvements.

A look outside of the Hair Simulation

I wanted todo some artsy still stuff again not all the time doing problem solving since leaving I-ray so enjoy

Under her Skirt :)

though it is part of the problem solving ;)

New Benchmarks

Under her Skirt (BDSM)

Optimizing with gained test results running with optimized hair and cloth results :)

Nutcracker Gothic Girl Appearance :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
To add it externally would not really work Mesh needs todo it though it would be another overhead factor i guess it makes most sense when he got the new GPU/CPU balancing in place then the saved overhead would be free for the Fluid simulation and maybe show no impacts at all :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: iskan
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes