4.70 star(s) 17 Votes
Jan 20, 2022
I can understand the interest, but the statistics are far from understandable by the average user.

The best use for the usage percentages is noticing bottlenecks and potential background process usage, but even than its easier to just use TaskMan.

Temperatuder on the other hand?... oh boy do people need to realise hardware can sit comfortably at 60-70C, its fine, its not gonna die from that.
Modern hardware should only be an issue if it hits 80-90+ even than its ready to protect itself.

Ontop of this VAM is no small user of resources, the physics absolutely chunks CPU and GPU.

---

Now for the reason i came here to talk in the first place.

I for the longest time had issues with physics during large penetration, but today I found that you CAN properly edit all the physics on the body. Including the soft body/mesh physics.

Not only are there tonn's of them, but its hard to manage and keep track of what you have done.
Some of the mesh physics points are so large around the glutes that they can actually mess with penetration, seems this is part of the cause of the jittery physics issues.
When it comes to the mesh physics there no "grouping" each tiny little point needs to be managed and edited manually.

Its not something you can "teach" or explain fully sadly, it's basically takes you just getting used to the plugin (Collider Editor)
In regards to glute physics negatively impacting penetration, I've found that using the GiveMeFps plugin by redeyes and disabling glute physics makes the penetration physics far more natural. The obvious downside is that you miss out on glute physics, but I find the natural movement and fps gain make it worth using.

Reactions: brasileirinho

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I've heard that softbody physics is an area of knowledge that isn't well developed and documented because there is a limited scope for application. (sex games mostly)

However, any development or optimization in this field is likely to be at the cutting edge.
Correct, softbody physics is basically an exclusivly non-standard practice. There's little use it can get outside of squishy bits... its recent progress is due to games like this and VR as you might expect. haha.

I've found that using the GiveMeFps plugin by redeyes and disabling glute physics makes the penetration physics far more natural.
Ah, smart!
A decent workaround, but i like my jiggly'n'squishy bits so ill go the long road.

Last edited:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Anybdy can advice any self HandJob plugin? I try making a scene, where Futa atom does self handjob.
Maybe there is a specific plugin for self HJ, but I'm unaware of it. I'd try making it work with SilverHJ.

If it doesn't work, then maybe the autothruster plugin, and select the hand atom to thrust. you would probably need the hand animator aswell to make the the hand grab the penis.

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Does anyone know the specific morphs I can tweak to decrease the breasts? Breast_zero, Breast_large, and Breast_small doesn't do it for me.

spartami

Mar 6, 2021
Is there a way to make an "empty" atom follow another atom? (make the blue z-vector of the empty-atom always point at another atom in the scene)

Context: I'm using Eosin's VR capturer plugin to record VR180 videos and I would like the camera to stay focussed on a model that is moving around in the scene.

I tried some things and got the best results in making animation patterns that are synced to the scene, but it would be awesome to have that automated with a plugin.

Any help is appreciated!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Is there a way to make an "empty" atom follow another atom?
Have a look at the "Searchlight" plugin, available for free on VaM Hub. It's a plugin you can add to any atom, and in the custom settings you can setup what's the target the plugin should follow.

1679300738939.png
1679300808650.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: spartami

spartami

Mar 6, 2021
Have a look at the "Searchlight" plugin, available for free on VaM Hub. It's a plugin you can add to any atom, and in the custom settings you can setup what's the target the plugin should follow.
Thank you so much, mate! I tried the headlight plugin from ky before and it did not work but this one does. Nice!

Reactions: theMickey_

Aziekil

Jan 30, 2023
can anyone share the key for the latest version 1.22.0.1
edit-i got the key

Last edited:

Fakepopcorn

Oct 11, 2021
i need a key for 1.21.0.4 bc C91927 got blacklisted i think
edit: im a dumbass and got the wrong version. it's all fixed now

Last edited:

Fergud

Jun 12, 2020
Can anyone with a 1080 Ti give me an idea of how well this game will run for me in 1080p desktop mode? Or system requirements/recommendations in general? Thanks

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I've found that using the GiveMeFps plugin by redeyes and disabling glute physics makes the penetration physics far more natural.
I attempted this out of curiosity in another scene i was customizing and... that option also diables the softbody physics surrounding the genitals meaning your limited to morphs to simulate the penetration. Which isn't a total loss, but sad none the less.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Can anyone with a 1080 Ti give me an idea of how well this game will run for me in 1080p desktop mode? Or system requirements/recommendations in general? Thanks
this game/sim is very CPU dependent. Your GPU should be fine on mid settings. U need atleast 16gigs of ram and a really good CPU or else u will crash the game alot.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Guys, I'm getting some files from kemono that the name comes scrambled. Do I just rename it?

Specifically, I'm talking about the ispinox scenes:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Guys, I'm getting some files from kemono that the name comes scrambled. Do I just rename it?

Should be ok to rename, the "creator" and "package name" should be at the top of the meta.json file inside the file. Open the Var file as a zip.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017

Should be ok to rename, the "creator" and "package name" should be at the top of the meta.json file inside the file. Open the Var file as a zip.
just get the name from kenomo its right there when you click on it. rename and make sure you change the extension too, see show extensions for files in windows

Reactions: brasileirinho
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes