4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
Does anyone have vvvevevvv.Maid_Dress and vvvevevvv.StreetSamuraiMaid
Unless you have not read this answer a multiple times in this thread already, and seen the Mods clear warning, not to request assets in this thread, I suggest you read the forum rules, and post assets requests in the Asset Request section of the forum...

Here: https://f95zone.to/forums/asset-requests.96/
Rules for posting requests here: https://f95zone.to/threads/asset-requesting-rules-instructions-2021-08-18.22924/

Warning from Mod here: https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-v1-21-0-4-meshed-vr.6881/post-10161016

We do not want Mods to lock down this thread...

Reactions: theMickey_

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
I don't understand how the F Physics works:mad:
Start vam - 75fps (Vsync), enable soft body physics & hi-quality physics (auto & cap to 2) - have 30-50fps, but cpu\gpu load on 60-70% - wtf?

diusank

Oct 7, 2020
has anyone tried lately? on Quest 2 with VD my controllers just disappear. i read that the older works, but all i get is an oddly different toolbar that i can't interact with, no main menu.

MakotoYuki

Nov 24, 2019
guys does someone know why anonfile uploads often at some point end up with some net error and fail? how can i prevent this? i tried 3 times already to download part 2 of realclone looks collection 4.66gbs and it always fail around 3gb mark wtf and other anonfile uploads also may fail randomly

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
guys does someone know why anonfile uploads often at some point end up with some net error and fail? how can i prevent this?
I don't know why your downloads fail, because I don't know nothing about your internet provider, your speed, if there are limits and so on. But I still might have an solution for you: use a "download helper", some tool, that you add the download links to, which is able to resume failed downloads (for most sites), run multiple downloads at the same time etc.

I recommend , which is free, supports most of the sites that are used here on F95, and if you're for example having a paid account for any of those download sites, you can add your account details into jDownloader as well and take full advantage of your paid benefits. You can also add multiple sources (like Anonfiles, Mega etc.) for the same files.

That being said, any other download helper will probably work as well. As long as it's able to resume failed downloads, you should be fine.

duration

Aug 24, 2019
Folks, is there any plugin allowing to Fix deeeeck position, if accidently it slipped out of the hole ?
For example, in some scenes I have to pause the scene animation, manually, because of having Male Atom peeenees, slipping out of the Female Atom hole and starting haotically bouncing around. I have to manually pause the scene, then manually insert the peeeneees pack to wadgeeena, and then press 'to continue' Scene animation. Well, after some weeks messing around with some scenes, it became very annoying, so I was curious is there any Peeeneees-automatic--position-Fix plugin existing? Which would allow for the Peeeneees automatically still to persist to "the hole", even if it accidently slipped out from the hole during the scene animation play.

Ellano7

Sep 22, 2018
Is there some kind of setting which prevents characters limbs to clip through a person or terrain? Or preventing a person to shake weirdly while colliding in an animation? Both kinda ruin the immersion.

NikiHD1232

Nov 10, 2019
i need some help understanding installing scenes i have bearly any idea on what I'm doing if someone could help that would be great i i don't understand what Winrar can only add files to rar and zip files archives means any help would be appreciated

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
i need some help understanding installing scenes...
What are you trying to achieve? Installing a scene?

If you just downloaded a scene, and want to install it, just place the *.VAR file you've downloaded into the "AddonPackages" subdirectory of VaM. If you downloaded a *.ZIP or *.RAR archive instead, extract it first, because it might contain more than just one *.VAR file, but then again, all the extracted files probably belong into the "AddonPackages" folder as well.

Once you've put them into the AddonPackages folder, (re)start VaM, then press the "Hub Browse" button, and select "Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages" and make sure you download them all. It's best to have no "Missing Referenced Packages" at any time to ensure all your scenes, looks etc. work as intended.

1678633735978.png
1678633742840.png

Now you should be able to open the scene you just installed.

I hope that helps. If that's not what you're trying to do, then please rephrase your question to be more specific.

NikiHD1232

Nov 10, 2019

If you just downloaded a scene, and want to install it, just place the *.VAR file you've downloaded into the "AddonPackages" subdirectory of VaM. If you downloaded a *.ZIP or *.RAR archive instead, extract it first, because it might contain more than just one *.VAR file, but then again, all the extracted files probably belong into the "AddonPackages" folder as well.

Once you've put them into the AddonPackages folder, (re)start VaM, then press the "Hub Browse" button, and select "Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages" and make sure you download them all. It's best to have no "Missing Referenced Packages" at any time to ensure all your scenes, looks etc. work as intended.

I hope that helps. If that's not what you're trying to do, then please rephrase your question to be more specific.
Thanks il be sure to try to see if this works soon and yes I'm trying to install scenes

NikiHD1232

Nov 10, 2019

alright well now I've managed to get the scene i want in the folder without the error popping up but there's just one problem half of my manu buttons thingy are including the hub browse are grayed out same with vam hub 1678642192515.png 1678642059437.png out do you by chance know why ?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes