4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I personally tried VamX... and well... Let's just say that while it worked for me, after a bit with it active, the program would just... straight up crash. Idk if this is an issue that has since been fixed, or if it is still a pending issue yet to be fixed.
To import custom models
1. Download the .var and put it into addonsfolder (or download using the hub inside the game)
2. Open the scene that contains the look. (for some reason people share a scene instead of the appearance preset)
3. Save the appearance preset (click on the girl (go to root), appearance presets tab, name it, save it, take the screenshot)
4. Load any other scene, and load the appearance preset
5. (optional) Use plugins to make this process easier (UIAssist, Scene Ninja)

To give them a good fucking
1. Download the scene you want (Suggestion: Kittymocap is the most straightforward)
2. Download the dependencies
3. Put everything into addonsfolder (you can also use the hub inside the game, much easier to get the dependencies)

Reactions: joose

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
Use both. They do different things.

Browser assist is pretty straightforward, but UIAssist needs you to read the manual:

You can also try use my UIAssist profile. But it's not pretty. (add it to this path: C:\Games\VaM 1.19 Clean\Saves\PluginData\JayJayWon\UIAssist)
can u share examples of your profile?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
can u share examples of your profile?
1684194011279.png
'Fuck' button needs autogens thruster plugin. Embody button needs the embody plugin. But they are not 100% compatible with every scene. Not 'plug and play' since they need some tweaking.

'Looks' and 'clothing' will open your saved presets folder. It will target the female you are looking at. Good compatibility with everything.

Active clothing lets you pick individually which clothing you want to remove or undress. Undress makes clothing loose like the picture above. Also good compatibility with most scenes

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2018
To import custom models
1. Download the .var and put it into addonsfolder (or download using the hub inside the game)
2. Open the scene that contains the look. (for some reason people share a scene instead of the appearance preset)
3. Save the appearance preset (click on the girl (go to root), appearance presets tab, name it, save it, take the screenshot)
4. Load any other scene, and load the appearance preset
5. (optional) Use plugins to make this process easier (UIAssist, Scene Ninja)

To give them a good fucking
1. Download the scene you want (Suggestion: Kittymocap is the most straightforward)
2. Download the dependencies
3. Put everything into addonsfolder (you can also use the hub inside the game, much easier to get the dependencies)
I uh... wasn't asking for this info but okay. Given the msg of mine you quoted was me saying that, with VamX, it would crash my instance of the program after a bit of running, sometimes in a scene, sometimes not, also regardless of what the scene had in it too. And as far as I'm aware, theres no way to fix the crashing issue without disabling vamx or removing it entirely. Though I do appreciate the info you provided nonetheless even though I already knew such heh.

Apr 19, 2018
anyone have a working key?
C91927 seems invalid
If your not on 1.22.0.3 then it obviously won't work. If you don't know how to update well... Within the files for the program, theres an exe named VAMUpdater, you wanna run that usually instead of the VAM exe, as it'll also allow you to choose whether to launch in desktop or in vr mode for the program/game/whatever you wish to consider it.

Reactions: Goshavyn456

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I uh... wasn't asking for this info but okay. Given the msg of mine you quoted was me saying that, with VamX, it would crash my instance of the program after a bit of running, sometimes in a scene, sometimes not, also regardless of what the scene had in it too. And as far as I'm aware, theres no way to fix the crashing issue without disabling vamx or removing it entirely. Though I do appreciate the info you provided nonetheless even though I already knew such heh.
I mistook you for the other guy who asked:
Is there like a good guide out there for VaM? One that'll show me how to like import custom models and get 'em a fuckin'? Like is this the kinda program where I can load up a model, then show up with my VR dick and give em a good fuckin'?

Oct 15, 2018
I maybe too stupid or too "naive" to ask this question... does the update file with the big ass [VIRUS] on it contains virus and does it really update anything ? since it was attached since 2019 and the thread newly updated at 2023. I'm not planning to download it or something , just... curious

Last edited:

Azalael

May 1, 2020
Good evening people, I would like some information about using virtual reality glasses, is it easy to use it in Virt A Mate? And how is the configuration to use in the scenes, just connect and use, or do you need to use some programs to configure everything right?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Good evening people, I would like some information about using virtual reality glasses, is it easy to use it in Virt A Mate? And how is the configuration to use in the scenes, just connect and use, or do you need to use some programs to configure everything right?
I don't know how Pico 4 built in connection works, but if it doesn't work properly you can always try ALVR for free, or buy the Virtual Desktop app. ALVR is fun because it has finger tracking. I just don't know if pico 4 supports it.

I would only use VR to 'enjoy' scenes. But do edit stuff I would still use desktop mode.

Also I strongly recommend some plugins (givemefps, uiassist, sceneninja...). Navigating through menus isn't fun in VR, so I automate everything I can.

Reactions: Azalael

wesd125

Jan 28, 2023
Does anyone know the current password "국룰" of Arca.live? I know it used to be "smpeople" or a variation, but i think they changed it. If any korean is reading I have no intention of stealing and selling your stuff, I swear.
Thanks in advance, any help would be nice.

Aziekil

Jan 30, 2023
i am creating a thread for some files but u should consider making a new one as the moderators would close it if the thread goes on and on that happened with the previous password thread of arca

duration

Aug 24, 2019
Hello folks, can somebody advise on any VAM good quality blow job Scene?

I'm searching the scenes similar to this one:

It doesn't have to be necessarily a full-mouth deep bj scene, just some gentle slow cucumber head licking should be also okay, I guess.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Hello folks, can somebody advise on any VAM good quality blow job Scene?

I'm searching the scenes similar to this one:

It doesn't have to be necessarily a full-mouth deep bj scene, just some gentle slow cucumber head licking should be also okay, I guess.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: duration
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes