4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Darkangelll

Jan 10, 2019
Read the OP, use the key for version 1.21, which still works.
what? Does that mean I have to download it again or what? On the main page it only says.

1) Unzip it to the desired location.
2) (Win 7) Download the TLS 1.2 update from the Patreon post and run it.
3) Run VaM_Updater.exe and update to the latest version. To play, select "Start Desktop" or "Start VR".

so there is no download for a crack file? :unsure:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
what? Does that mean I have to download it again or what? On the main page it only says.

1) Unzip it to the desired location.
2) (Win 7) Download the TLS 1.2 update from the Patreon post and run it.
3) Run VaM_Updater.exe and update to the latest version. To play, select "Start Desktop" or "Start VR".

No need to crack. There is a crash fix for windows 7, not a crack fix. (skippable if you use windows 10)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
There's no "crack file". The VaM download (whether you downloaded it from OP or through the VaM_Updater.exe) is a fully functional, fully working version of VaM. Only the key you enter determines what features you'll be able to use (I explained the different tiers some time ago). So if you enter the "Creator" key, you'll unlock the "Creator" version of VaM.

Usually the key is different for each major update, but this time the key for version 1.21.x is still working on 1.22.x -- that's why I said: read the OP to find a working key.

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Very weird--when I load appearances they seem to "blend" morphs? Is there any way I can turn that off and go back to loading appearances fresh?

Darkangelll

Jan 10, 2019
There's no "crack file". The VaM download (whether you downloaded it from OP or through the VaM_Updater.exe) is a fully functional, fully working version of VaM. Only the key you enter determines what features you'll be able to use (I explained the different tiers some time ago). So if you enter the "Creator" key, you'll unlock the "Creator" version of VaM.

Usually the key is different for each major update, but this time the key for version 1.21.x is still working on 1.22.x -- that's why I said: read the OP to find a working key.
Sorry, I'm sometimes unfocused, to point me to something like that, it should say "enter the key" and where to enter this or something in the installation. Since I am one who assumes after the installation instruction it works. Otherwise, there will always be some fool who is as inattentive as I am and asks lol. Thanks a lot!

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
how do I make a backup of all my settings? (Session/atom plugins presets; those plugins configurations; game settings... everything except the copyrighted content itself)
I want to do this for 2 purposes:
  1. Quickly restore my stuff if my PC/Storage breaks or if I lose access to it for some reason
  2. Sharing it with the community

animeowns

Oct 5, 2021
It is either from generic_male_51 or from rukk

Join the NoOC discord channel
can someone please link me or reupload the cassie cage mk9 looks the mega links are expired and I would like the chars for virt a mate please

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
Reactions: Mirrora

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Anybody remember this post? I sure do. Nobody else does because that AssetRequests section is worthless.
I wouldn't say it "worthless". It's the right place to post requests instead of here (we've been warned this thread will get locked by mods if people keep requesting stuff here for a reason). And a request doesn't mean it will get any (useful) response, because in some cases there's just nobody out there having the file we're looking for. (And yes, I'm still looking for that asset ;)).

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020

WorldBreaker

Jan 22, 2018
can someone tell me if this game requires a VR set to play?? if no than what are the min pc requirements for playing without a VR set??? cuz i am assuming VR = requires higher 30 series card and i dont have a VR set.

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
can someone tell me if this game requires a VR set to play?? if no than what are the min pc requirements for playing without a VR set??? cuz i am assuming VR = requires higher 30 series card and i dont have a VR set.
You don't need VR, there is desktop option too. As for the specs i don't know about VR but you can get good performance on older cards too if you turn off soft glute physics and also set hair quality to fast instead of quality, honestly it takes a bit time to set everything according to your needs.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes