4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Hello folks, can somebody advise on any VAM good quality blow job Scene?

I'm searching the scenes similar to this one:

It doesn't have to be necessarily a full-mouth deep bj scene, just some gentle slow cucumber head licking should be also okay, I guess.
I loved these:
- Dinner of the damned part 2
- Kitty Mocap Slow sensual blowjob (KM307)
- C&G-STUDIO.Suck_It_01.1

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Has anyone experienced scene loading but the UI doesnt? I can move around the scene, select and move joints but the UI doesnt show up. I have to restart every time this happens.

Jan 20, 2022
Has anyone experienced scene loading but the UI doesnt? I can move around the scene, select and move joints but the UI doesnt show up. I have to restart every time this happens.
From my experience this can happen when you have MacGruber postmagic enabled as a session preset and then attempt to load a scene that has the same plugin set as a scene plugin preset. These duplicate plugins causes some fuckery with the menus, so disable the session version before loading these scenes (if applicable).

Reactions: SpicyHotBeef

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
From my experience this can happen when you have MacGruber postmagic enabled as a session preset and then attempt to load a scene that has the same plugin set as a scene plugin preset. These duplicate plugins causes some fuckery with the menus, so disable the session version before loading these scenes (if applicable).
Thanks for this one. I do have the postmagic as a session preset.

3D_Adict

Oct 18, 2020
Do you guys know how to fix this? It's using the hunting succubus eyes
View attachment 2614116
Think Because hunting succubus eye reflections are a cloth set at a defualt position with a base G2F
if the model is custom made in blender or a conversion from say g8f to g2f
the eyes will be out of alignment ,i use rig to shape in daz for the eyes
it may help.
pale drivers eye reflections makes allowances for eye distance.

derede

Jan 10, 2018
I have installed and unistalled this program 3 time already. I want to use it but whenever I want to download stuff, it asks for some dependencies and when I try to download that dependencies it may require other dependencies :KEK:
Is there an easy way to grab them like a downloader asset etc?

• Haha
Reactions: Aziekil

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
I have installed and unistalled this program 3 time already. I want to use it but whenever I want to download stuff, it asks for some dependencies and when I try to download that dependencies it may require other dependencies :KEK:
You can download it manually :ROFLMAO: but, yep - dependencies need dependencies.

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
welcome !!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Probably the first lesson to learn is what to stay away from.
Any scene or look can lead you down a massive chain of dependencies.

Keep an eye out for any dependency with the name wolverine(?) in it, thats usually the or a suspect.

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
Yeah, if creators are ignorant or lazy about cleaning unused dependencies, you can get a snowball effect of stuff you don't really need.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Is there a performance difference between the clean version and the filled one?
In my experience there's a slightly longer initial loading time to reach the main menu, but generally no.
A larger issues is missing dependencies, errors and cache issue.

This may not be the case generally as i do have a strong computer.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Many authors tend to overlook the importance of performance and usability in their works. They frequently exaggerate the hair multiplier to unreasonable levels, utilize excessively large normal map textures, misuse plugins, and include excessive environment assets in the appearance .var file, among other things.

Due to their negligence, it becomes necessary to undertake the responsibilities that they should have fulfilled. However, the dependency management system in VaM is inadequate, making it essential to individually inspect each dependency. Failure to do so may result in an unnecessarily bloated installation.

You can check missing dependencies using the package manager:
Another approach is to visit the hub and express your dissatisfaction by downvoting content that relies on impractical dependencies. Given that most people tend to award everything with a perfect 5-star rating, even a single 4-star rating can significantly impact the overall rating. This can serve as a powerful deterrent for authors engaging in poor practices, potentially motivating them to avoid such behaviors.

Reactions: SeanModo and derede

duration

Aug 24, 2019
"I loved these:
- C&G-STUDIO.Suck_It_01.1 "

Any chance to know the author of -" Dinner of the damned part 2" SCENE ?
or maybe is there any Hub link ?

Aziekil

Jan 30, 2023
flyroxy
"I loved these:
- C&G-STUDIO.Suck_It_01.1 "

Any chance to know the author of -" Dinner of the damned part 2" SCENE ?
or maybe is there any Hub link ?

derede

Jan 10, 2018
Many authors tend to overlook the importance of performance and usability in their works. They frequently exaggerate the hair multiplier to unreasonable levels, utilize excessively large normal map textures, misuse plugins, and include excessive environment assets in the appearance .var file, among other things.

Due to their negligence, it becomes necessary to undertake the responsibilities that they should have fulfilled. However, the dependency management system in VaM is inadequate, making it essential to individually inspect each dependency. Failure to do so may result in an unnecessarily bloated installation.

You can check missing dependencies using the package manager:
Another approach is to visit the hub and express your dissatisfaction by downvoting content that relies on impractical dependencies. Given that most people tend to award everything with a perfect 5-star rating, even a single 4-star rating can significantly impact the overall rating. This can serve as a powerful deterrent for authors engaging in poor practices, potentially motivating them to avoid such behaviors.
Thank you, I will try it.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
My mistake, haven't actually been on the thread much.
Something else just came up though, was trying to install this scene , but it doesn't show up in the scene browser.

While extracting it I get some errors but none of them seem to be for the scene itself, just for clothing options and other small things like that. on the Hub menu it showed some of the creator's assets were already installed so for the most part it worked fine, but I can't actually access the scene itself. I was able to get Virtual Sweetheart 1.0 working just fine, but would be really nice to get the vastly improved version going.

Last edited:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
My mistake, haven't actually been on the thread much.
Something else just came up though, was trying to install this scene , but it doesn't show up in the scene browser.

While extracting it I get some errors but none of them seem to be for the scene itself, just for clothing options and other small things like that. on the Hub menu it showed some of the creator's assets were already installed so for the most part it worked fine, but I can't actually access the scene itself. I was able to get Virtual Sweetheart 1.0 working just fine, but would be really nice to get the vastly improved version going.
Don't extract the .var, just put it in the addons package folder. Also, the latest version was uploaded on F95.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes