4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
so...I like to use a invisble light with the addon headlight...but i need to go to a process with multiple clicks.

Theres a way that I can spawn a invisible light with the plugin already? I hate to need to create each thing separated.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
so...I like to use a invisble light with the addon headlight...but i need to go to a process with multiple clicks.

Theres a way that I can spawn a invisible light with the plugin already? I hate to need to create each thing separated.
I'm not sure it can do that, but here is an idea: Get the UIAssist plugin and create a button to spawn a preset subscene. The preset subscene should have all your lights and plugins (headlight, lumination, etc).

Reactions: theblackestguy

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
I'm new to VAM, is there a place with guides/tutorials on how to learn this thing? Its a bit complicated. Also is there a place to get mods? A discord or something?

Nephie_69

Apr 7, 2022
can someone help how to perfectly fit the outfit .... collison radius makes it large not fit and even after that breast still crops out

JenjenXX

Apr 13, 2023
How do you guys manage all the addons and delete them? The folder is getting so big

When trying out a scene and deciding to delete it how would you manage to do this efficiently?

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
How do you guys manage all the addons and delete them? The folder is getting so big

When trying out a scene and deciding to delete it how would you manage to do this efficiently?
I put mine in folders so I can manually delete them afterwards.
Afaik, UIAssist also has a Delete VAR option.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
can someone help how to perfectly fit the outfit .... collison radius makes it large not fit and even after that breast still crops out
Some ideas:
1. You can try to fix the female morphs (normally nipples are the main problem)
2. Adjust clothing: increase thickness and surface offset
3. Use this plugin:

Reactions: gghhoosstt123

Tomboy Enjoyer

Jr. Uploader
Aug 4, 2021
Hey, Iam looking for a scene but Iam afraid I lost it. I thought it was called "for the king" or "for your king" but Iam not finding it anymore. Forgor what it was called excactly and which creator it was. Iam not sure if it was a scene from Easy Mate IV or from VaM. The scene was in the "Throne Room" where one male was sitting on the throne and two girls were sitting in front of it kissing or playing with each. The male was able to stand up and puts his banana in between their faces.

fectah12

Dec 20, 2022
Hey, Iam looking for a scene but Iam afraid I lost it. I thought it was called "for the king" or "for your king" but Iam not finding it anymore. Forgor what it was called excactly and which creator it was. Iam not sure if it was a scene from Easy Mate IV or from VaM. The scene was in the "Throne Room" where one male was sitting on the throne and two girls were sitting in front of it kissing or playing with each. The male was able to stand up and puts his banana in between their faces.
sounds like The King from jyy: https://f95zone.to/threads/jyy-collection-2023-03-20-jyy.141864/

Reactions: Tomboy Enjoyer
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes