4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Blazken1

Mar 12, 2023
Hi guys, i looking for this bamair1984 collection, jenna precisely, someone have this for share link? I was look for weeks and nothing.. :(
kemono image:

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
guys, does anyone here knows a up to date way to donwload from baidu?! Found some vam files on the baidu, but can't find anyway to download it.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys, i looking for this bamair1984 collection, jenna precisely, someone have this for share link? I was look for weeks and nothing.. :(
That's what Asset Requests are for.

Also, if you click on "LATEST UPDATES" at the very top, then select "Category: Assets" instead of "Category: Games" and optionally enable the "VAM" prefix, you should have seen this, which has been shared recently and might already contain what you're looking for.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hello, does anyone have the ABCgirls870 "My dependency" files that are necessary almost for all the scenes?
Just two posts above yours I asked another user to use Asset Request for these kind of questions. We've got warnings from mods already about asking for those in this thread already, and there's a reason the old post about VaM got shut down, so please refrain from asking for assets in this thread. Thanks.

And about "ABCgirls870": I don't have anything of them, none of my scenes needs anything of them, and they seem to be a creator for VaM which you can easily find when searching the internet.

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
hello. is there a way to update vam? i am afraid to use updater, i think it might corrupt my exe file and it wont load anymore

ProfSnipe

Oct 8, 2017
Hey I recently got into VAM for the second time and i have an issue for which i couldn't find an answer.

So the issue is when i load a scene or a look i get that error of a missing dependency but i have the required files in the AddonPackages folder.

Also if i use the hub scanner for dependencies, you know the ones that are paid are shown as "not on hub" but if you have one installed it shows as "in library". Same issue here, as i have a lot of .vars that are not on the hub but VAM doesn't seems to detect them, running the latest V1.22.0.3. Any help would be appreciated.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Hey I recently got into VAM for the second time and i have an issue for which i couldn't find an answer.

So the issue is when i load a scene or a look i get that error of a missing dependency but i have the required files in the AddonPackages folder.

Also if i use the hub scanner for dependencies, you know the ones that are paid are shown as "not on hub" but if you have one installed it shows as "in library". Same issue here, as i have a lot of .vars that are not on the hub but VAM doesn't seems to detect them, running the latest V1.22.0.3. Any help would be appreciated.
Share screenshot of the error and a screenshot of the files required in addonpackages

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I assure you that all of them are .var.
Is it a specific scene/look or all of them?

Check inside the .var to see if the .vmb files are there

You can also try to download AshAuryn expressions:

If there is an error message, but you everything works alright, I'd just ignore it.

Reactions: ProfSnipe

ProfSnipe

Oct 8, 2017
Is it a specific scene/look or all of them?

Check inside the .var to see if the .vmb files are there

You can also try to download AshAuryn expressions:

If there is an error message, but you everything works alright, I'd just ignore it.
It's for some looks/scenes and it's quite inconsistent meaning that something will give errors but work fine and other things won't load properly.

I just got a larger drive so i'll add more .vars, follow that skyrim logic of mod it 'till it breaks and keep modding it until it fixes itself.

Ellano7

Sep 22, 2018
1)Is there some kind of trick to make anime-like characters have better facial expressions in scenes? (They look awful)

2) Whenever I add CUA hair into a scene and the counterpart touches it, then both characters start to jump and morph around like crazy. Is there some kind of trick as well to prevent it?

3) Some characters tend to shake like crazy when they sit on a chair or have their own leg on another for example. Is there a setting for it to smooth it out?

Thanks for your support.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes